How many more of those stupid documents do you have to scan?
就只有这一盒 和其他所有那些盒
Just this one, and all the ones in those boxes.
我得马上出去了
I gotta get out of here pronto.
到了让这些老女士们给我帮忙干活的时候了
Time to get those old ladies to do my work for me.
怎么做呢 用Haverford魅力光线闪耀她们
How? By shining down on them with the Haverford charm ray.
哎呀哎呀哎呀
Well, well, well.
这不是Ethel Beavers嘛
If it isn't Ethel Beavers.
怎么啦 美人
What's up, beautiful?
Julianne Moore刚刚打来了 她想把她的头发要回去
Julianne Moore just called. She wants her hair back.
没有叫Julien的打来过啊
Nobody named Julien called.
没事了 我只想问你几个问题
Never mind. I just need to ask you a couple of questions.
第一 你能在现在我们的项目上帮我点忙吗
One, can you help me out with this project we're doing?
还有第二
And, two,
你能邀请我去你的30岁生日聚会吗
will you please invite me to your 30th birthday party?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在测试给你打电♥话♥ 保证没问题
I'm making a test call to your phone to make sure it's working
所以你不会再错过来电了
so you don't miss any more calls.
你知道吗 算了
You know what? Don't bother.
要不我就找个开窗跳下去摔死吧
Maybe I'll just find an open window and plummet to my death.
好啊
Okay.
这行不通的
This isn't gonna work.
好吧 你刚刚不是在我正在说话的时候转过去了吧
Okay, you did not just swivel away while I was talking to you.
这个飞船键盘要把我整疯了
This spaceship keyboard is driving me crazy.
我一分钟只能打一个词了
I'm down to one word a minute,
那个词是"perflipisklup"
and the word is "perflipisklup"
因为我不能开飞船
because I can't fly spaceships.
Donna 你跟我都知道 这些市政经理的改动 总会慢慢消散的
Donna, you know as well as I do these city manager shakeups always peter out.
你只需要等着就行
You just have to wait.
通常我同意你
Usually I'm with you.
《无敌金刚》 1974年播出的宇航员超级英雄电视剧
但这位是Chris Traeger 无敌金刚啊
But this is Chris Traeger, the six million dollar man.
他不会放弃的
He won't quit.
所以你要做的是把你自己转到他办公室跟他来两句
So you need to swivel your ass down to his office and have a word with him.
妈咪 - 哦
Mommy. - Oh!
这也太周到了
That is so thoughtful of you.
当然
Of course!
我就觉得 嘿 为啥不让我妈心情好一点呢
I just figured, hey, why not put my mother in a good mood?
所以 我了解到哪怕我们会面时我已说过
So, it's my understanding that despite what I said in our meeting,
您依然增加了您对校车数量的要求
you have somehow increased your request for more school buses.
抱歉 我在和我女儿喝咖啡呢
Excuse me, but I'm having coffee with my daughter.
或许我们另找时间谈吧
Maybe we could do this another time.
不 我们现在就要谈这个
No, we're gonna talk about this now.
或者你可以选择
Or if you'd prefer,
让我永久冻结教♥育♥部♥门的预算
I could put a permanent freeze on the education budget.
你决定
It's your call.
哇 或许你该跟他聊 他看起来很有自信呢
Wow, maybe you should talk to him, Mom. He seems pretty self-assured.
什么都没剩下
There's nothing left.
都结束了
It's over.
嘿 嘿 嘿 别这么说 现在 来
Hey, hey, hey, don't say that. Now, come on.
整理好你自己
Get yourself together
然后出去做你一直知道能做的那个女人
and go out there and be the woman you always knew you could be.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
那是谁啊
Who was that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我看到她在哭 我就去帮了忙
I saw her crying, and so I helped.
你想跟我讲什么来着
What did you wanna talk to me about?
听着 Chris 我很荣幸你能考虑给我这个很棒的机会
Look, Chris, I'm very flattered you thought of me for this amazing opportunity,
但我真不知道这事儿是不是我擅长的
but I don't really know if this gig is in my wheelhouse.
我倾向于和年轻有魅力的人一起做事
I tend to work best with young, attractive people.
Tom 我让你当项目负责人
Tom, I have made you a project leader.
这可是大事啊
This is a big deal!
你要保持开放心态
You should keep an open mind.
让你的大脑打开你心中未来的锁
Let your brain unlock the door to your heart's future.
我14岁时总结出了这句格言
I made that expression up when I was 14.
现在还在用 我用 我得走了
Still in use today. By me. Gotta jam.
你知道吗 这就不可能
You know what? It's just not possible.
也别试着从小路包抄 因为你会失败的
And don't even bother trying to outflank me either, because you will fail.
这些自信是怎么突然冒出来的
Where did all this confidence come from all of a sudden?
嘿 伙计们 别这样 放松点
Hey, guys, come on. Let's relax.
你知道 Griggs-Knope女士... - 叫我Marlene
You know, Ms. Griggs-Knope... - Marlene.
或许能有妥协的方式
There's probably a compromise here.
妥协一般是软弱的表现
Compromise is usually a sign of weakness.
是的 确实是 就像安德鲁·卡内基说的那样
Yes, it is, according to Andrew Carnegie.
但你的要求让我想到了另一句名言
But your demands remind me of a different quote,
漫画"Calvin and Hobbes"作者
来自伟大的Bill Watterson
from the great Bill Watterson.
"你需要额叶切除 我去找锯子"
"You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw."
我喜欢Calvin and Hobbes - 我也是
I love Calvin and Hobbes. - Me, too!
我得说 这是我做得最好的工作了
I gotta say, this is some of my best work.
这也发展得太好了
This could not have gone better.
他们真的很聊得来
They are really hitting it off.
感谢上帝 危机解除
Thank God. Crisis averted.
嗯 我很高兴你能回到这儿
Well, I am very glad you came back up here.
是 我也是
Yeah, me too.
嗯...所以达成协议了
Yeah... So you have a deal.
让我仔细考虑一下
Well, let me mull everything over,
然后我们可以重新沟通达成一致
and then we can reconnect and hash things out.
可能会很艰难 但会很有意思的
It might get rough, but that can be fun.
Ben可以搞定的 - 是的 我可以
Ben can handle it. - Yep, I can.
好的 行了
Okay, great.
幸会 - 哦 嗯哼
It was a pleasure. - Oh! Mmm-hmm.
很棒的是 她对你印象也很好
What's so great is, she was impressed by you, too.
我是说 一下就能看出来
I mean, you could tell instantly.
你们连接的方式真的太棒了
The way you guys were connecting was really amazing.
现在 我觉得可能我们该去她家...
Now, what I'm thinking is that maybe we should go over to her house...
你俩就是有四条腿的最可爱的东西了
You two are just the cutest things on four legs!
但为啥穿这么多黑色啊
But why so much black?
就像你要去葬礼一样
It's like you're going to a funeral.
她说得在点啊 宝贝
She's got a point, babe.
那跟她结婚啊
So, marry her then.
我也想呢
I wish!
嘿 抱歉打扰你们的爱情盛宴
Hey, sorry to interrupt the love fest,
但你能把那个文件夹给我吗 拜托了 Ethel
but can you hand me that folder there, please, Ethel?
哦 好啊
Oh, great.
你为啥要这样啊 Ethel
Why you gotta be like that, Ethel?
看起来有人今天从婴儿床另一边起来了
Looks like someone got up on the wrong side of the crib.
别笑了 Muriel
Stop laughing, Muriel.
停下
Stop it!
我必须说 我是个天才
I gotta say, I'm a genius.
我妈比八音盒更爱的东西
The only thing my mom loves more than music boxes
就是《实习医生格蕾》里的McSteamy了
is McSteamy from Grey's Anatomy.
所以 我给她做了个McSteamy风格的八音盒
So, I made her a McSteamy-style music box,
然后我觉得可能你能给她 她会因为这个爱死你的
and I thought maybe you could give it to her. She would love you for it.
我觉得那可能不是个好主意
I think maybe that's not such a good idea.
为啥 我是说 这不是他最好的照片 但...
Why? I mean, it's not the best picture of him, but...
你妈妈有点
Your mom kind of,
嗯
um,
给我抛了个媚眼
made a pass at me.
所以 韦伯字典将菇丸定义为...
So, Webster's dictionary describes a pork as a...
不 是公园...公园
No, it's park... Park.
对不起 哎呀 好吧 所以...
I'm sorry. Geez, okay. So...
你知道吗 我们可以重新开始吧
You know what, can we start over?
我们...我们从头开始
Let's... Let's go from the first thing.
我说过了 菇丸...顺便说
I said, pork, which... By the way,
今天餐厅里的香菇贡丸汤很棒啊
they have a great pork sandwich in the cafeteria today.
Ron Swanson - Chris
Ron Swanson. - Chris.
你想出的计划令人吃惊地可怕
You have come up with a plan so spectacularly horrible
以至于可能毁掉整个部门
that it might ruin the entire department.
等等 - 我是在称赞你
Now, wait a minute. - I mean that as a compliment.
所以 虽然这么说很痛苦
So, it pains me to say this.
我的部门需要回到以前的状态
My department has to go back to the way it was.
给他们时间 他们能调整的
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表