你冗长的失败史上再添一笔
Another in a long string of miserable failures.
你搞丢了Li'l Sebastian
You lost Li'l Sebastian!
我都不在这啊 - 是啊
I wasn't even here! - Exactly.
希望我能把你拖出这个麻烦
Hopefully I can get you out of this mess
这个只有你没有别人造成的麻烦
that you and no one else caused.
你才是那个看着他的人啊
You were the one watching him.
嗯 差劲的工人还要怪他的工具
Well, it's a poor workman that blames his tools.
你去找他 我去告诉所有人你做的事
You look for him. I'm going to go tell everyone what you did.
丰收节明早9点开始
The Harvest Festival starts at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.
在这位记者看来 很值得你一来
And as far as this reporter is concerned, it's well worth your time.
来看看吧 各位 会很甜美的
Come on down, everyone. It's going to be sweet.
说这句话让我真难受 但是 你们干得好
It pains me to say this, but, great job here.
谢谢
Thank you.
很顺利啊
That went well.
是 确实是
Yeah. It did.
去死吧 诅咒 - 去死吧 诅咒
Take that, curse. - Take that, curse.
抱歉 说什么诅咒
Sorry? What is this about a curse?
诅咒 - 什么
Curse? - What?
没有啊 - 你说...
Nothing. - Did you...
Leslie Leslie 是Li'l Sebastian 他走丢了
Leslie! Leslie! It's Li'l Sebastian. He's gone.
Jerry放他跑了 我们不知道他在哪
Jerry let him escape, and we don't know where he is.
摄像机别关 我们重新录一个开场
Keep those cameras up. We've got a new intro to do.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
我们继续 拍点剥落油漆和哭泣婴儿之类的
Let's go ahead. Let's get some shots of chipped paint and crying babies.
还有那些吓人的红绿灯 好吧 这一套你熟
How about some of those spooky traffic lights? Okay, you know the drill.
这是Wamapoke的复仇吗
Is it revenge of the Wamapoke?
还是无能政♥府♥的失控
An incompetent government run amuck?
抑或是比这些事情更糟糕的原因
Or probably something even worse than any of those things?
虽然看起来一切都为明天准备就绪
While it seemed everything was ready for tomorrow
事情并不总是像看上去的样子
things aren't always exactly as they may seem.
搞定了
Nailed it.
这下坏了 对吧
This is bad, right?
是的 这很糟糕
Yes, this is bad.
这就像是屎的旋风 这是个屎旋风
This is like a poop tornado. This is like a poop-nado.
好吧 恶心 但我们能承受一点糟糕的公共形象吧 Leslie
Okay, gross. But we can handle a little bad publicity, Leslie.
这比那严重多了
This is way worse than that.
这是个巨大的政♥府♥工程 已经是根避雷针了
This is a huge government project, and it's already a lightning rod.
然后 你加上Wamapoke的争议 双重避雷针
And then, you add the Wamapoke controversy, double lightning rod.
再加上 我们弄丢了那只小马
Plus, we lost that little pony.
是迷你马
It's a mini-horse.
那就是第三根避雷针 三重避雷针
And that's the third lightning rod. Triple lightning rod.
然后 你加上诅咒 四重避雷针
And then, you have the curse. Quadruple lightning rod.
这是个经典的四针灾难
This is a classic four-rod-disaster.
是哦 是那种东西啊
Right, one of those.
神啊 现在那些商户都要退出了
God, now all the vendors are going to bail,
售票量也会降低的
and the ticket sales will go down.
等等 抱歉问下 这个镇的人真的相信诅咒吗
Wait. I'm sorry, but do people in this town really believe in curses?
Pawnee是个极其迷信的镇子
Pawnee's an incredibly superstitious town.
有一次一个旅行魔术师过来了 从帽子里拽出了只兔子
A traveling magician came through one time and he pulled a rabbit out of a hat
暴民们以为他是个男巫 把他绑在柱子上烧死了
and the mob burned him at the stake for being a witch.
那一年是1973年
The year was 1973.
我们现在形势真的不妙啊 我们现在该怎么办啊
We are really up a creek here. What the heck are we going to do?
你是说 你现在该怎么办
You mean, what are you gonna do?
不 你现该在怎么办
No, what are do gonna you?
我现该在怎么办
What am do gonna I?
那是个好问题 Jerry
That's a great question, Jerry.
你们敢相信我们居然把Li'l Sebastian留给这位先生看管了吗
Can you believe we left Li'l Sebastian with this gentleman?
你才是看着他的人
Okay, you were the one watching him.
显然 我没法继续我的工作了
Apparently, I'm not gonna get any work done.
这是怎么发生的
How did this happen?
可能Li'l Sebastian不高兴 因为想
Maybe Li'l Sebastian got upset because he tried to share
和谁分享自己的真实感受却没有回应
his true feelings with someone and they didn't reciprocate.
猜得挺好 又或许
That's not bad. Or maybe
哪里破了一个气球 把他吓到了
a balloon popped somewhere and it scared him,
然后他就跑了
sent him running off.
Tom Jerry 检查停车场后面的地方
Tom, Jerry, check the field behind the parking lot.
我不想和Jerry一起
I don't wanna go with Jerry.
他是故意让我不小心放跑那匹马的人
He's the one who deliberately caused me to accidentally let the horse out.
Jerry的错 - Jerry的错
Jerry's fault. - Jerry's fault.
Jerry的错 - Jerry的错
Jerry's fault. - Jerry's fault.
停下 - 等下
Stop it! - Hang on.
所有人听我说
All of you listen to me.
那匹特别好的小马现在走丢了
That magnificent little horse is lost
很可能很害怕 这是我们的错
and he's probably scared and it's our fault.
Tom Jerry 好好相处
Tom, Jerry, you get along.
Andy April 去玉米迷宫里找
Andy, April, check the corn maze.
好主意 马都喜欢迷宫 走吧
Good idea. Horses love mazes. Come on.
嘿 Leslie 这个大肌肉男刚刚因为脱水进了急救站
Hey, Leslie? This big, beefy dude just came into the first aid tent because he was dehydrated,
然后 一个记者跑进来问是不是诅咒引起的
and then, a reporter came in and asked if it was because of the curse.
无可奉告 你说过"无可奉告"吗
No comment. Did you say, "No comment"?
你必须说"无可奉告"
You've got to say "No comment."
我说了
I did.
好的 Ann 你太美了
Good, Ann. You're so beautiful.
美丽的Ann 好的 嗯
Beautiful Ann. All right. Well,
治好他然后放他走 然后
just treat him and release him, and then,
月底之前不要对任何人说关于任何事的任何话
don't say anything to anyone about anything for the rest of the month.
好的 - 好的 跑吧 Ann 跑吧
Okay. - Okay. Run, Ann, run!
Leslie - 在 - 你得看看这个
Leslie? - Yeah. - You've got to see this.
谢谢你请我来
Thank you for having me.
事实是 这个嘉年华的举办地点是一个古老的Wamapoke埋葬地点
The fact is this carnival is being held on top of an ancient Wamapoke burial site.
就像是那部电影《吵闹鬼》里的房♥子吗
Much like the house in the movie Poltergeist?
完全正确 我和公园部门的Leslie Knope谈过
Exactly. I spoke to Leslie Knope of the Parks Department
变更嘉年华地点的事 但她拒绝了
about moving the carnival and she refused.
我们对于此事件有独家的动画演示
We do have exclusive animation of that event.
我们来看看
Let's take a look.
我喜欢这些东西 啊抱歉
I love these things. Sorry.
是这么回事吗
Is that what happened?
Perd - 才不是这么回事呢
Perd... - None of that happened.
正是这么回事
That is exactly what happened.
好吧 好吧 我们要做的就是把射击照相馆移走
All right. All right. What we do is we move the shooting gallery.
看起来那是他们最大的问题
That seems to be their biggest problem.
或许这样他们就开心了
Maybe that will make them happy.
欢迎回到第4频道 诅咒报道第一家
Check back in with News Channel 4, number one in curse coverage.
你知道如果我是马的话会躲哪里吗
You know where I would hide if I was a horse?
旋转木马 想想看
The merry-go-round. Think about it.
你就在其他马旁边站着不动
You just stand still right next to all the other horses
没有人会发现的 简直是完美犯罪
and no one would ever know. It's the perfect crime.
哦天啊 我要自己去找了
Oh, my God. I'm gonna go look by myself.
嘿 你还好吗 你看起来超级不开心
Hey, are you all right? You seem super not happy.
我没事 我忘了告诉你了
I'm fine. I forgot to tell you,
我可能回去委内瑞拉了 永远不回来了
I might be going to Venezuela tomorrow. Forever.
你才不是没事
You're not fine.
Ludgate 我对你了如掌指
Ludgate, I can read you like the back of a book.
有什么事在烦你
Something is upsetting you.
你为啥不直截了当告诉我是什么呢
Why don't you just go ahead and tell me what it is?
我没有不开心 我很好啊 看到了吗
I'm not upset. I'm great. See?
April...
April...
不 我没生他的气 他很棒啊
No, I'm not mad at him. He's great.
我可带劲儿Andy啦
I awesome sauce Andy.
April
April!
我的天
Oh, my God!
这个玉米宫像个迷宫一样
This maize is like a maze.
左边 看右边
Left. Look right.
好 行
Yeah, okay.
我不知道谁更晕 是我自己还是你的身体让我
I don't know what's sicker, me or your body.
你没生病 - 我没有吗
You aren't sick. - I'm not?
或许你该检查一下我的腹肌
Maybe you should check out my abs.
你现在有腹部疼痛吗
Are you experiencing abdominal pain?
每天在健身房♥都有
Every day at the gym.
恶 - 感受一下
Eww. - Feel.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表