干得漂亮 今天 真的很...
Good job, again, today. It was...
你也是 - 真的吗
You, too. - Really?
是啊
Yeah.
嗯 那可真是快 一条小提示
Well, that was quick and to the point. Here's a tip.
拥有健康尿道的关键 小萝卜
The key to a healthy urethra, radishes.
好 我上♥床♥了
Good, I'm gonna go to bed.
晚安 - 晚安
Good night. - Good night.
嗯 现在我起来了 你要拼字吗
Well, now I'm up. You wanna Boggle?
你是Ron Swanson吗 - 是的
Are you Ron Swanson? - I am.
好吧 你到底教我女儿些什么了啊
Okay, what exactly did you teach my daughter?
您应该就是Burkus女士了
You must be Mrs. Burkus.
Lauren应该写一篇关于政♥府♥为何重要的文章
Lauren was supposed to do a paper on why government matters.
这是她写的
This is what she wrote.
"不重要" 说得好啊
"It doesn't." Well said.
这是个笑话吗 - 不是的 女士
Is this a joke? - No, ma'am.
我真心这么相信的 我是个自♥由♥意志者
I legitimately believe that. I'm a libertarian.
哦 那挺好的啊 但是 她是个四年级学生
Oh, that's nice. Well, she is a fourth grader.
四年级学生脑袋里不应该塞满奇奇怪怪的想法
And fourth graders aren't supposed to have their heads crammed full of weird ideas.
他们应该写点可爱的报告得星星
They're supposed to do cute reports and get gold stars.
我很抱歉 我只是...
I'm very sorry. I was only...
而且你吃了她的午饭吗
And you ate her lunch?
你还给了她个地雷 真的假的
And you gave her a land mine? Really?
嗯 当时看起来很合适的
Well, it seemed appropriate at the time.
我... - 怎么合适的啊
I... - How?
你知道这是我家 对吧
You know this is my house, right?
是啊 嗨
Yeah, hi.
你想进来吗
Do you wanna come in?
你还好吗 - 不好
You okay? - No.
Andy彻底对我生气了
Andy is totally mad at me right now,
我也不知道要怎么处理他
and I don't know how to deal with him.
所以我觉得我该问你
So I thought I would ask you.
你知道 Andy跟我分手已经好久了
You know, Andy and I broke up so long ago.
我不觉得我会是最好的...
I don't think that I'd be the best source to...
拜托了
Please.
发生什么了
What happened?
他觉得我不喜欢老鼠耗子
He doesn't think I like Mouse Rat.
我只是跟他说另一个乐队好一些
All I said to him was that this other band was better,
但我不知道为啥他就疯掉了
but I don't know why he got all mad,
因为他们更好简直是无需置疑的啊
because it's like an indisputable fact that they're better.
他们是个真乐队啊
They're a real band.
哦天啊 好吧
Oh, boy. Okay.
嗯 Andy只想让你为他和他的音乐骄傲
Well, Andy just wants you to be proud of him and his music.
所以 这不是对错的问题
So, this isn't really about being right.
这更是表现支持的问题
It's more about being supportive.
哦 哇 我都不知道你还是个婚姻顾问呢 Ann
Oh, wow. I didn't realize you were a marriage counselor, Ann.
对不起
Sorry.
我的本能就是对你刻薄
My instinct is to be mean to you.
我理解
I understand.
我 的 天
O-M-G.
Leslie 我也读过那篇文章
Leslie, I read that same article.
"梯子的历史" 真的非常迷人
"The History of the Ladder." It's utterly fascinating.
Ben 你肯定会喜欢的 - 是吗
Ben, you're gonna love this. - Really?
你知道梯子的最早描绘是在西班牙Valencia的一个洞穴里
Do you know that the original image of a ladder is in a cave in Valencia, Spain,
一万多年前绘制的吗
drawn over 10,000 years ago.
哦天啊 要不听点音乐吧
Oh, my God. How about some music?
这也太棒了 这是什么啊
This is amazing. What is this?
哦 伙计 我爱这首歌♥
Oh, man, I love this song.
等等
Wait a minute.
*你也在那 那坑*
You were in it, the pit
*我们都在那 那坑*
We all were in it, the pit
*坑 我在那里 那坑*
Pit! I was in it, the pit
*你也在那 那坑*
You were in it, the pit
*我们都在那 那坑*
We all were in it, the pit
这是什么啊
What is this?
实现我的梦想
Living out my dream.
和史上最棒的乐队演出
Playing a show with the greatest band ever.
那是我的吉他啊 你从污水Joe那里买♥♥回来了吗
That's my guitar. You bought it back from Sewage Joe?
实际上我是从他办公室偷来的
I actually stole it from his office,
但无所谓了
but whatever.
他是个怪人
He's a weirdo.
可能April并不觉得我们是世界上最好的乐队吧
Maybe April doesn't think that we're the greatest band in the world,
但 兄弟 她是真爱我啊
but, man, she loves me.
我也爱她
And I love her.
所以 你知道 管他呢
So, you know, who cares.
我有全世界最好的媳妇儿
I got the greatest wife in the world!
别啊 - 我们结婚了
Stop. - We're married!
我们待会儿肯定要来一发的
We're totally gonna do it later!
哦我的天
Oh, my God.
嗯 实际上 我觉得Chris出现挺好的
Well, actually, I think it's good that Chris showed up,
因为我没有想清楚
'cause I wasn't thinking clearly.
我爱我的工作 Ben爱他的工作
I love my job, Ben loves his job,
就不值得冒这个险
and it's just not worth the risk.
哦 嘿 - 嘿
Oh, hey. - Hey.
Chris想让我把这些发♥票♥拿过来
Chris just wanted me to drop off these receipts.
哦 嗯 他不在这 他走了
Oh, well, he's not here. He took off.
好吧
Okay.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
我要说的就是 暂时放开心态
All I'm saying is, keep an open mind for a while.
听你老师的 然后尽量读更多的书
Listen to your teachers and read all the books you can.
然后等你18岁了 你就可以喝酒 赌博变成一个自♥由♥意志者了
Then when you're 18, you can drink, gamble and become a libertarian.
喝酒合法年龄是21岁
The drinking age is 21.
我知道 另一条政♥府♥的蠢规则
I know. Another stupid government rule.
所以你会写一篇新文章吗
So you'll write a new paper?
是的
Yeah.
你给我在这签个字吧
Can you autograph this one for me?
当然
Sure.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表