I knew it. I knew it, knew it, knew it.
实话说 我好几年没有感觉这么好了
Honestly, I haven't felt this good in years.
不只是因为他让我吃的那些补品
And it's not just because of the supplements he has me taking
膳食纤维 还有更规律的生活
and the soluble fiber and the increase in regularity.
还有他
It's him.
他几周之后要搬回印第安纳波利斯了 这太糟了
He's moving back to Indianapolis in a couple of weeks, which sucks.
但如果他请我和他一起
But if he asked me to move with him,
我觉得我会的
I think I would.
我想要一杯本地啤酒
I would like a local beer.
我想要瓶装
I'd like it in a bottle.
我想要瓶子是冷的
I'd like the bottle to be cold.
我想要一杯白干
I would like a glass of white wine.
我想要霞多丽
I would like it to be Chardonnay.
我想要加一颗冰块
And I would like that with one ice cube.
谢谢
Thanks.
Trumple局长吗 - 嘿 Knope
Chief Trumple? - Hey, Knope.
你认识州预算办公室的Ben Wyatt的
You know Ben Wyatt from the State Budget Office.
你好 - 嗯 还好吗
Hello. - Yeah, how's it going?
谢谢你们举办宴会 披萨很好
Thanks for the party. Good pizza.
很棒 所以 是的 披萨味道好炸了 对吧
Great. So, yeah, the pizza's dynamite, isn't it?
我刚刚说了是好披萨
I just said it was good pizza.
很好 披萨很好
It's good. Pizza's good.
你...
You...
你知道我喜欢什么吗 披萨饺
You know what I like? Calzones.
这家伙什么毛病啊
What the hell is wrong with this guy?
抱歉 我们待会儿再聊
Sorry. We'll check in with you later.
放轻松 - 好 会的
Take it easy. - Yeah, will do.
你怎么回事啊 - 我已经有点进展了啊
What is wrong with you? - I was getting somewhere with that.
是啊 闲聊得挺好的啊 好了 让我来处理
Yeah, great small talk over there. Okay, let me handle this.
我见到警♥察♥有点紧张 - 我来控场
I get a little nervous with cops. - I'm in control.
咋啦
What's up?
Tom Haverford大驾光临了
Tom Haverford's in the building.
呜
Whoo!
Tom 你到底在干嘛
Tom, what the hell are you doing?
跟你一样啊 为Pawnee警♥察♥庆祝
Same thing you're doing, celebrating Pawnee's finest.
你们肯定认识我的约会对象 Tammy Swanson
I believe you know my date, Tammy Swanson.
嗨呀 Ron
Hi-ya, Ron.
哦 嗨呀 Ron - 你好 Ron
Oh. Hi-ya, Ron. - Hey, Ron.
真是抱歉哦
I'm sorry.
看到你的前妻在我怀里让你不舒服了吗
Is seeing your ex-wife on my arm making you uncomfortable?
哎呀 我想象不到原因呢 或者我能想到呢
Gee, I can't imagine why. Or can I?
我喜欢这首歌♥哦 你想跳舞吗 Tammy
I like this song. Do you wanna dance, Tammy?
哦 可以 可以啊
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
哦 啊
Oh. Ah.
我知道Tammy看起来很可怕
I know Tammy seems scary.
但真的 她只是个爱操控的 精神病的
But really, she's just a manipulative, psychotic,
兜售书的 性奋的女恶魔
library-book-peddling, sex-crazed she-demon.
我觉得够了 - Tammy
I think that's enough. - Tammy.
哦 你好啊 Ron
Oh, hi, Ron.
我只是在尝尝我的新男友 Glenn - 我叫Tom
I was just tasting my new boyfriend, Glenn. - Tom.
你不知道你掺和进的是什么 孩子
You don't know what you're mixed up in, son.
这不是跟你有关 而是跟我有关
This isn't about you. It's about me.
典型的Ron Swanson 永远只想着你自己
Typical Ron Swanson. Always thinking about yourself.
可能我们互相喜欢呢 - 没准是的呢
Maybe we like each other. - Yeah, maybe we do.
好的 我们放轻松
Okay. Let's take it easy.
Tammy 放开他
Tammy, leave him out of this.
哦 所以你就能有个女朋友 我就不能跟谁约会吗
Oh, so it's okay for you to have a girlfriend, but I'm not supposed to see anybody?
该死 女人
Damn it, woman!
爬回你潮湿阴暗的洞穴 留我的朋友们一个清净吧
Just crawl back into the dank hole you came from and leave my friends alone.
好的 好的 大家冷静一下
Okay, okay. Let's settle down.
这里是什么情况 - 这里是什么情况 - 这里有情况吗
What seems to be the problem? - What seems to be the problem? - Is there a problem here?
基本上我们这里出现的是一场家庭成员间的争端
Basically what we had here was a dispute of a domestic nature.
男性 40岁 45岁左右
White male, 40, 45.
白人男性 身材健壮
Caucasian male. Stocky build.
身高大约1米78
Approximately 5'10".
双方口角开始于大概晚上8点55分
Verbal altercation transpired at approximately 8:55 P.M.
和一位女性嫌犯
with a female unsub.
表现为轻度喝醉
Appears to be slightly intoxicated.
自称是前任配偶
Claims to be an ex-spouse.
真是个人才
Real piece of work.
真是个人才 - 真是个人才
Real piece of work. - Real piece of work.
真是个人才
Real piece of work.
我知道你为何要这么做 但你犯了一个巨大的错误
I know why you're doing this, and you're making a huge mistake.
以毒攻毒啊 Leslie 他约我的前任 我就约他的
Fight fire with fire, Leslie. He dates my ex, I date his.
Ron和Wendy没有在约会了 她要搬回加拿大了
Ron and Wendy aren't even dating anymore. She's moving back to Canada.
什么 - 哦 天哪
What? - Oh, God.
好的 这...嘿 这里发生啥了
Okay, what's...hey. What's happening here?
Ron和我要去喝杯咖啡好好聊聊了
Ron and I are going to get a cup of coffee and talk things out.
是时候让Tammy和我彻底和解和了结的时候了
It's time for Tammy and me to bury the hatchet once and for all.
一切都会很好的
Everything will be fine.
拘留所
这么折腾已经几个小时了
It's been like this for hours.
就是那里 就是那里 - 是的 是的
Right there. Right there. - Yeah. Yeah.
嘿 Swanson
Hey, Swanson!
别这样了
Snap out of it!
Leslie
Leslie.
祝贺我们吧
Congratulate us.
Ron也在他鸡上搞了个一样的
Ron's got one just like it on his penis.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥发生了什么
What the hell happened to you?
这个...
Well...
摇滚哦 耶 宝贝
Rock and roll! Yeah, baby!
我拿到了
I got it!
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may now kiss the bride.
昨晚是个有点疯狂的夜晚
It's been kind of a crazy night.
回来 回来
Come back, come back.
April 你能进来一会儿吗
April, could you come in here a second?
April 进来得好 很主动
April, way to come in. Great initiative.
是你叫我进来的
You called me in.
听着 你能打给Ann Perkins
Listen, could you please call Ann Perkins
通知她我今天不能和她共进午餐了
and tell her that I will be unable to enjoy lunch with her today,
因为我会很忙 一整天
as I am just swamped. All day.
收到
Copy that.
嗨 Ann 我是April
Hi, Ann. This is April.
我就是打给你让你知道Chris赶不上午饭了
I'm just calling to let you know that Chris can't make lunch today.
我知道你不会在乎的 再见
I knew you wouldn't care. Good-bye.
他们在法庭上当场开始做♥爱♥ 我们没有选择
They started having sex at the court house. We had no choice.
哦 好吧 我完全理解这个决定
Oh, well, I completely understand.
局长 我需要请你帮个大忙
Chief, I need to ask you a huge favor.
Leslie
Leslie.
Ron是个好人 只是被卷入了一些糟心事
Ron is a good man who just got caught up in something terrible.
我希望你能从轻处罚 释放他 让我来监护
And I was hoping that maybe you would reduce his charges and release him into my custody.
好的
All right.
但让他远离那个图书馆疯子
But keep him away from that crazy librarian.
我会尽我所能
I'll do my best.
实际上 我不想让他靠近图书馆150米的范围内
In fact, I don't want him within 500 feet of the library.
这是适用所有人的好建议
That's good advice for all of us.
那里只有麻烦
Nothing but trouble there.
非常感谢 兄弟 - 嘿 停下 - 抱歉
Thanks a lot, bro. - Hey, stop. - Sorry.
让我回去见Tammy - 说了一百万次了 不行
Take me back to Tammy. - For the millionth time, no.
那可不是我们需要他们帮的大忙 Leslie
That was not the favor we needed to ask for, Leslie.
如果我们请不到警♥察♥助力丰收节
If we don't get the police for the Harvest Festival,
那就没有丰收节了
there is no Harvest Festival.
我知道 我待会儿想办法
I know. I'll figure it out later.
你能把收音机关掉吗 这是我们的歌♥
Can you turn the radio off? This is our song.
你们的歌♥是Lionel Ritchie的《Dancing on the Ceiling》啊
Your song is Dancing on the Ceiling by Lionel Richie?
哦 哇 看看啊 你剃掉了一部分的胡子 真是可爱
Oh, wow, look at that. You shaved off part of your mustache. That's lovely.
我不是自己剃掉的 它是磨掉的
I didn't shave it off. It rubbed off.
因为摩擦
From friction.
恶
Ugh.
恶 - 恶
Ugh. - Ugh.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表