我很确定他们都是好人 但还是很奇怪
I'm sure they're great people, but strange.
这也太丢脸了 对不起 我要走了
This is humiliating. I'm sorry, I gotta go.
嘿...
Hey...
嘿 哥们
Hey, man.
又给你点了杯瓜提尼
I got you another melon-tini.
谢了
Thanks.
听着 那个家伙是个混♥蛋♥ 如果你问我的话 他闻起来就像...
Listen, that guy is a jerk, and if you ask me, he smells like...
成功 他闻起来就像成功
Success! He smells like success.
你知道我闻起来像什么吗
You know what I smell like?
一顶照烧假发吗
A teriyaki hairpiece?
我闻起来像那个总是有欠缺的人
I smell like the guy who's always coming up short.
你知道吗 我受够了
And you know what? I'm just sick of it.
Tommy清新是我的梦想
Tommy Fresh was my dream.
现在除了我没人会散发这个味道了
Now no one's ever gonna smell it but me.
我能闻到你的梦想 Tom
I can smell your dreams, Tom.
我能
I can.
我从这里就能闻到
And I can smell 'em from here.
说实话 闻起来真♥他♥妈♥的糟糕
And honestly, they smell fucking terrible.
但我喜欢Tom
But I like Tom.
我搞了一罐橄榄
I've got a jar of olives.
棒
Nice.
一杯子长得像剑的牙签
A thing of toothpicks that look like swords.
还有一年份的厕纸
And a year's supply of toilet paper.
我搞到了...哈 38刀的小费
I got... Boom! $38 in tips.
180刀
$180.
我们得还回去 - 我们得还回去
We should give it back. - We should give it back.
跟着我 - 好的
Follow me. - Okay.
我的天
Oh, my God.
哇 谢谢了
Wow. Thank you.
有一次 我在高中的时候
One time, when I was in high school,
一个男的他妈妈打给我替他和我分手
a guy's mom called me and broke up with me for him.
还有一次我去约会
There was another time where I was on a date
我绊倒了 摔到了膝盖
and I tripped and broke my kneecap.
然后那个男的说他"没感觉到"
And then the guy said he wasn't "feeling it,"
所以他走了 我自己等救护车
so he left and I waited for an ambulance.
有一次我跟这个男的约会了一阵子
One time I was dating this guy for a while,
然后他单膝跪地
and then he got down on one knee
求我永远别再联♥系♥他
and he begged me to never call him again.
有一个男的在我们一起洗澡的时候和我分手了
One guy broke up with me while we were in the shower together.
空中写字不是永远都是积极的
Skywriting isn't always positive.
还有一次 一个男的邀请我去一个很美的地方野餐 有酒 还有花
Another time, a guy invited me to a beautiful picnic with wine and flowers,
然后 我正准备坐下 他说
and then, when I tried to sit down, he said,
"别动吃的 Rebecca要来了"
"Don't eat anything. Rebecca's coming."
然后他就和我分手了
And then he broke up with me.
Rebecca是谁啊
Who was Rebecca?
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah. Exactly.
谢谢你开车送我
Thanks for driving me.
等等 你明天要在参议厅接受表彰啊
Wait. You're getting your commendation tomorrow at the Statehouse.
哦 拜托 只是个蠢仪式而已 我根本不在乎
Oh, please. It's just a goofy ceremony. I don't even care about it.
Leslie
Leslie.
而且 Ron留下了 他会去的
Besides, Ron is staying behind. He'll go.
Ron会没事的吧
Is Ron gonna be okay?
我真心不知道了
I honestly don't know.
这可不是牛排 为什么菜单上这么写
This isn't a steak. Why would you call it that on your menu?
我不知道该怎么说 伙计
I don't know what to tell you, man.
就把你们所有的培根和鸡蛋做给我吧
Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
我担心你刚刚理解的是
I worry what you just heard was,
给我上大量的培根和鸡蛋
"Give me a lot of bacon and eggs."
我刚刚说的是 把你们 所 有 的 培根和鸡蛋都做给我
What I said was, "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have."
你听懂了吗
Do you understand?
我把这个叫Tommy提尼 就是伏特加加了一堆肉桂
It's called a Tommytini. It's just vodka and a bunch of cinnamon.
听着真恶心 - Ben
That sounds gross. - Ben.
哦 Miller轻啤 你怎么知道的
Oh, Miller Lite. How'd you know?
所有人都知道 那是你的招牌
Everybody knows. That's your drink.
Tommy - 来吧
Tommy. - Let's do this.
嗯
Mmm.
怎么样呢
How's it going?
嘿 看看谁在社交呢
Hey, look who's socializing!
是啊 我正享受着呢
Yeah, and I'm having a good time.
跟我们坐吧 - 好
Sit with us. - Okay.
Ann心情不太好因为Chris甩了她
Ann's in kind of a crappy mood because Chris dumped her.
是啊 大概一周之前 对吧
Yeah, like a week ago, right?
是啊 但我一个小时之前才知道
Yeah, but I only knew about it an hour ago.
所以你才想亲他呢
So that's why you tried to kiss him.
我们真是严重地搞不清状况
We were all seriously confused about that.
"我们"是谁 你在说...哦天
Who's "we"? What are you... Oh, God.
你把厕纸留下了啊 - 是的 我感觉不对 但我需要
Did you keep the toilet paper? - Yes. I feel bad, but I need it.
嘿 嘿 那应该是Feinstein的车
Hey, hey, that's gotta be Feinstein's car.
给我 把Tommy清新给我
Give me... Give me the Tommy Fresh.
为啥 - 把Tommy清新给我
Why? - Give me Tommy Fresh.
他现在能闻到你的梦想了
He's gonna smell your dreams now.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
有那么难闻吗
Is it that bad?
哦我的天 简直难以置信
Oh, my God, it's unbelievable.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表