Right. Just no more fooling around at work.
好 行 我们不能这样
Okay, yeah. We can't.
嗯 我是说 你知道 可能会有你做了什么好事
Well, I mean, you know, a situation could arise where you do something good,
然后我祝贺你的情况
and I congratulate you.
就像 一个职业化的拥抱
Like, with a professional hug.
你知道 就像这样
You know, kind of like this,
"哦 祝贺你啊"
"Oh, congratulations."
那感觉很适合 - 是的
That feels appropriate. - Yeah.
是啊 我是说 我觉得我们那样能隐瞒住
Yeah, I mean, I think we can get away with that
只要我们不这样做
as long as we don't do stuff like this.
嘿 小情侣
Hey, lovebirds.
我拿这玩意儿怎么办啊
What do I do with this?
你就放在那儿吧 - 好
You can just leave it there. - Okay.
所以我妈 Ron Ann 还有那个家伙
So my mom, Ron, Ann, and that guy.
纪念缎带用吗
For the memorial ribbons?
肯定啦 那种你觉得屌♥
No doubt. Which one floats your penis?
这些都是黑色啊
They're all black.
没准对外行是的 Jerry
Maybe to the layman, Jerry.
黑曜石黑 缟玛瑙黑 午夜黑 失落灵魂黑 轮番停电黑
Obsidian, onyx, midnight, lost soul, rolling blackout,
沉睡美洲豹黑 以及阿玛尼的虚无黑
sleeping panther, and void by Armani.
嘿 Jerry 这个颜色对你来说也是黑色吗
Hey, Jerry, does this look black to you, too?
Ann
Ann.
找到你太好了
So glad I found you.
我能跟你聊会儿吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
嗯 好吧
Um, okay.
我需要问你个问题
I need to ask you a question,
如果你现在觉得回答不舒服的话
and if you're uncomfortable answering it right now,
你可以花点时间考虑一下 没问题的
you can take some time and think about it. That would be okay.
好
Okay.
肌腱炎是不是意味着什么更大的问题呢
Is tendonitis symptomatic of something larger?
真的吗 那是你想问我的问题吗
Really, that's the question you wanted to ask me?
我只是特别担心
I'm just very worried.
我不确定那个医生接受了真正的培训
I'm not sure that this doctor's been properly trained.
你知道吗 Chris 我很抱歉 但我不是你的护士了
You know what, Chris? I'm sorry, but I'm not your nurse,
我也不是你的女朋友...
and I'm not your girlfriend and...
我两次都觉得我是 但我都错了
I thought I was twice, and I was wrong,
挺尴尬的
which was embarrassing.
我只是还没准备好做你的朋友
I'm just not ready to be your friend.
当然 对不起
Of course. I'm sorry.
但我真心希望在我死前我们能成为朋友
I do hope we can be friends before I die.
你好 朋友 - 嘿
Hi, friend. - Hey.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你刚刚看见的不是你想象的那个样子
What you saw was not what you think it is.
我只是在祝贺她 因为她有点好消息
I was just congratulating her because she got some good news.
哦 对哦 - 是的
Oh, right. - Yeah.
我们都被考虑了这个事情 这个真的...
We were both kind of up for this thing, this really...
我赢得了麦克阿瑟天才奖
I won the MacArthur Genius Grant.
是的 - 是的
Yeah. - Yeah.
是的 所以才有刚刚那个拥抱
Yeah, so that's what the hug was all about.
当然了 恭喜啊
Sure. Congratulations.
谢谢 - 嘿 你知道吗
Thank you. - Hey, you know what?
你这边的职责我们包了
We'll cover your duties here.
你今天就可以回去休息了
You should just take the rest of the day off.
哦 那挺好的啊 你该那么做 你也该去做个按♥摩♥
Oh, that's a good idea. You should do that and you should get a massage.
实际上 我有个礼品券 是我妈让我给你的
I have a gift certificate, actually. My mom gave it to me for you.
哦我的天 - 是的
Oh, my God. - Yes!
那真好啊
That's so nice.
好吧 嗯 谢谢了
Okay. Well, thanks.
谢谢你 也谢谢你的谨慎
Thank you. And thank you for your discretion.
当然
You got it.
很高兴碰到你 George - 行
It was great to see you, George. - Yes.
欢迎 各位
Welcome, everyone.
Sebastian可能只算小
Sebastian may have been Li'l,
但他对这个镇和公园部的影响
but his impact on this town and the Parks Department
可完全不小
was anything but Li'l.
我想介绍他的主人们 Michael 和 Elizabeth Stone
I would like to introduce his owners, Michael and Elizabeth Stone
还有他的两个至亲好友
and two of his closest friends.
上音乐 灯光 然后...
Cue music and lights, and...
上瓢虫 上椰子
Go Ladybug, go Coconut.
椰子和瓢虫都已就位
Coconut and Ladybug both in position.
椰子不仅仅是个朋友
Not only was Coconut a friend,
她也是个爱人
but she was also a lover.
向你们致以最深切的同情
Our deepest sympathy is with you.
椰子刚刚在台上拉屎了 我们得打扫干净
Coconut just took a dump on the stage. We gotta clean that up.
红色警报 椰子刚刚在台上拉屎了
Code red. Coconut just took a dump onstage.
嘿 Leslie
Hey, Leslie.
维护那个伙计丢下我们了 没人知道他在哪儿
The maintenance guy bailed on us. No one knows where he is.
他拿着永恒之火的燃料呢
He had the fuel for the eternal flame.
不是吧 那个家伙走了 真是...
No way. That guy left? What a...
好吧 先开始录像展示
Okay. Start the video presentation.
我来处理 - 行
I'll deal with it. - All right.
Jerry 我需要你去搞点丙烷
Jerry, I need you to go get some propane.
不啊 我读诗怎么办
No, what about my poem?
没人想要你去读诗 好嘛 Jerry
No one wants you to read a poem, okay, Jerry?
所有人想要的
What everyone wants,
Li'l Sebastian想要的
what Li'l Sebastian wants,
是你去弄点丙烷
is for you to get propane.
好 我为了Li'l Sebastian做吧
Fine. I'll do it for Li'l Sebastian.
现在我们有个特别展示
Now we have a special presentation,
由娱乐7二〇的朋友们提供
courtesy of the folks at Entertainment 7Twenty.
希望你带了套换洗的衣服
Hope you brought a change of clothes.
因为你的眼睛会尿眼泪的
'Cause your eyes are about to piss tears.
你太下流了
You nasty.
我们是谁
Who are we?
我们的人生要去向哪里
Where are we going in life?
这一切的意义是什么
What is the meaning of all of this?
这些是Li'l Sebastian从来不需要回答的问题
These are questions Li'l Sebastian never had to answer
因为他是匹马
because he was a horse.
然而 他只给我们带来了欢乐与幸福
Instead, he just brought us joy and happiness.
这不才是重点吗
And isn't that the point?
你得加入公♥司♥ 我是银行 你就是钱
You gotta join the company. I'm the bank. You're the money.
我知道 J 但这是很大的一跃啊
I know, J, but it'd be a big leap.
那我就和你一起跃
And I will take that leap with you.
《末路狂花》的两位女主
我是Thelma 你就是Louise
I'm Thelma, you're Louise.
你可不能带着悔恨死掉啊
You can't die full of regret.
你为啥不像视频里那头牛一样生活呢
Why don't you live your life like that cow from the video?
他是匹马 - 是啊
He was a horse. - Yeah.
因为他追随了梦想
Because he followed his dreams.
没有过不去的障碍
There was no obstacle too large.
没有爬不上的高山
No mountain too high.
没有穿不出的低谷
No valley too low.
Li'l Sebastian活了漫长非凡的一生
Li'l Sebastian had a long life, filled with wonder.
安息吧
安息吧
永存我们心中
晚安了 Li'l Sebastian
Good night, Li'l Sebastian.
永远
Forever.
我们鼓励所有人购买♥♥我们的商品
We'd like to encourage everyone to buy our merchandise.
所有收益将会捐赠给Li'l Sebastian最爱的慈善组织
All the proceeds will go towards Li'l Sebastian's favorite charity,
阿富汗学习协会
the Afghan Institute of Learning.
接下来 我们有一首特别的致敬音乐
Next, we have a special musical tribute
来自Andy Dwyer先生
by Mr. Andy Dwyer.
什么能比《风中之烛》好五千倍呢
What's 5,000 times better than a candle in the wind?
这首歌♥叫做《风中的5000支烛》
This song is called 5,000 Candles in the Wind.
Mouse Rat - 5,000 Candles In The Wind (Bye Bye Li'l Sebastian)
在那小马天堂里是这样
Up in horsey heaven here's the thing
你把四腿换作天使翅膀
You trade your legs for angel's wings
等你告别我们回到天上
And once we've all said goodbye
你加速跳跃学会了飞翔
You take a running leap and you learn to fly
再见了 Li'l Sebastian
Bye-bye, Li'l Sebastian
悲伤地怀念你告别人间
I miss you in the saddest fashion
再见了 Li'l Sebastian
Bye-bye, Li'l Sebastian
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表