《北极的圣诞老人兄弟》
Fred Claus.
聊起Andy的前女友们
Talk about Andy's ex-girlfriends.
引用《真爱至上》 忍♥住眼泪 暂停——
Quote from Love Actually. Hold back your tears. Pause.
扔掉话筒 走人
Drop the microphone. Get out of that bitch.
我祝二位一切顺利
I wish you the best of luck, to both of you.
谢谢 奶奶
Thank you, Grandma.
还有谁能超过这个啊
How could anyone ever possibly top that?
说的对吧
Am I right?
所以 感谢所有人的这些话
So, thank you all for all the talking.
我们继续跳舞吧 哈
Let's just get back to dancing, huh?
好哦 回头见 可能吧
Cool. See you around, maybe.
那好多了 对吧
That went better, right?
是的 确实是
Yes, it did.
但是 他自豪的告诉我他"战胜了梅毒"
However, he proudly told me that he "beat herpes."
抱歉 Donna 我得回去了
I'm sorry, Donna. I'm gonna go home.
我刚刚发现Andy今天结婚了
I just found out Andy's getting married.
所以呢
So?
所以那是我的前男友啊
So that's my ex-boyfriend.
我们在一起真的很久了
We were together for a really long time.
行吧
All right.
怎么了
What?
怎么了 听着 你是个好看 年轻的医生
What? Listen, you are a hot, young doctor.
我实际上是个护士
I'm a nurse, actually.
嗯 我也不了解你
Okay, I don't know you.
但我了解你可以改改这个态度
But I do know that you can fix your attitude.
你是想回家自己继续闷着
Do you wanna go home and feel sorry for yourself
想着一个你不想结婚的男人
about a man you didn't wanna marry?
或者你想过去跟那个帅哥聊天
Or do you wanna go talk to that cute boy,
他可看了你半天了 把你号♥码给他
who has been looking at you, and give him your number
不然我自己就把他扔我奔驰里了
before I throw him in my Benz for myself?
好吧
All right.
我只想谢谢我的家人 我的朋友
I just wanna thank my family, my friends,
最重要的 我的最佳伴郎 Tom Haverford先生
most importantly, my best best man, Mr. Tom Haverford.
哦 我认识的最酷的人
Oh! Coolest guy I know.
而且 女士们 他是单身 我想
And, ladies, he's single, I think.
你已经不是已婚了 对吧
You're not still married, are you?
不是
No.
但你...你是直的
But you... You're straight?
是的 - Jean-Ralphio只是个朋友
Yes. - Jean-Ralphio's just a friend?
是的 - 耶
Yeah. - Yeah!
不管怎样 哦天啊 我结婚了
Anyways, oh, my God, I'm married!
这太疯狂了 发生了啥
This is crazy. What happened?
但 认真讲 人生短暂 对吧
But, seriously, life is short, right?
呃 就...我真觉得你就该做让你开心的事
Uh, just... I really think you should just do whatever makes you happy.
April跟我就是这么做的
That's what April and I did.
我们相爱了
We are in love.
所我们根本没多想
So we didn't overthink it.
我是说 认真的 我不能强调
I mean, seriously, I cannot emphasize
我们有多没想这件事
how little we thought about this.
对吧
Am I right?
好的 那 这首歌♥是写给你的
All right, well, this is a song I wrote for you,
April Roberta Ludgate
April Roberta Ludgate.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
Mouse Rat - Two Birds Holding Hands
哦 奶奶啊
Oh, Grandma
嘿 鸟儿啊 时间太少
Hey bird, there's so little time
我真正想做的事情
The things I really want to do
我们飞向天空吧
Let's fly to the sky
它太棒了...
It's so awesome...
就是这样 人终有一死
Exactly. Mortality.
你看 我喜欢过一天是一天
See, I like to take each day at a time.
如果我们尝试 世界上没什么是做不到的
There's nothing in the world we can't accomplish if we try.
我得走了
I have to go.
跟你聊天很棒
It's been great talking to you.
嘿 - 别担心了
Hey. - Don't worry.
我不会再多说一句 今天是你的大日子
I'm not gonna say another word. This is your day.
我只是想说...
I just wanted to say that...
我很高兴你在这
I'm really glad you're here.
我觉得你很棒 我爱你
I think you're awesome, and I love you.
喔
Aw.
*我们所有事情都在一起*
We do anything together
那个性感妹子啥情况啊 April
What's the deal with that hot girl, April?
她什么情况吗 - 是啊
What's the deal with her? - Yeah.
就 她能上吗 她乐意吗
Like, is she good to go? Like, is she down to clown?
她结婚了
She's married.
她结婚了 就 20分钟前刚刚结的
She got married, like, 20 minutes ago.
哦我的天 是那个事里的同一个妹子啊
Oh, my God. That's the same girl from the thing.
结婚仪式 是的
From the wedding ceremony, yeah.
所有好的都被抢走了 哈 兄弟
All the good ones are taken, huh, bro?
是啊
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你该留下
You should stay.
别回Indianapolis了 你该呆在这儿
Don't go back to Indianapolis. You should stay here.
你觉得吗 - 是啊 是
You think? - Yeah. Yes.
这是个很棒的城市 你知道吗
It's a great city here, you know?
也有很棒的人
And there are great people.
你也交了一大堆朋友
And you've made a lot of friends.
你还想怎样呢
And what are you gonna do?
你想回到你的旧工作搅和别人的预算吗
You gonna go back to your old job and hack up people's budgets?
呆在这吧 帮我们建个啥
Stay here. Help us build something.
我已经接受工作了
I already accepted the job.
我会留下
I'm staying here.
那挺好 - 是啊 我也觉得
That's good. - Yeah, I think so.
Orin在我后面 对吧
Orin's behind me, isn't he?
嗯哼 是的
Mmm-hmm. Yeah.
好吧 - 好吧
Okay. - Okay.
所以继续注视我 - 好
So just keep your eyes on me. - Okay.
别慌张 因为他可以闻到恐惧
Don't panic, 'cause he can smell fear.
我该怎... - 就接着和我聊天
What do I... - Just keep talking to me.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
你好吗 - 好 你好吗
How are you? - Good. How are you?
婚礼怎么样 - 跑啊
How was the wedding? - Run!
度蜜月去啦
"嘿 Ann 昨晚和你聊得很开心
"Hey, Ann, it was great talking to you last night.
"希望我们能马上再见面"
"Hope we can get together soon."
好的 现在你回 "你是谁"
Okay, now you write, "Who is this?"
嘿 伙计们 我们收到了April和Andy送来的录像
Hey, you guys, we got a video from April and Andy.
哦 好吧
Oh. Okay.
你们好吗
How you guys doing?
嘿 我们在度蜜月呢 - 太棒了
Hey, we're on our honeymoon. - It is awesome.
我们在密歇根湖Burly家的度假小屋
We're at Burly's family vacation house on Lake Michigan.
我们真的太开心了
We're having so much fun.
除了这位Roberta 滑水真的特别烂
Except for Roberta, here, turns out, sucks at water skiing.
我的天 - 太烂了 我要跟你离婚
Oh, my God. - So bad. I'm gonna divorce you.
Andy开船也很烂
Andy sucks at driving a boat.
我要跟他离婚 可能就现在
And I'm gonna divorce him, probably right now.
嗯 他们还在一起 你欠我20块
Well, they're still together. You owe me 20 bucks.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表