Give them time. They'll adjust.
不 他们不能 他们很悲惨
No, they won't. They're miserable.
Tom只有在需要打动谁的时候才表现得好
Tom only performs when there's someone to impress,
所以把他驱逐到怪人岛帮不上任何人
so marooning him on Freak Island isn't helping anyone.
你让April做所有人的助手吗
And you made April assistant to everyone?
你知道April讨厌谁吗
You know who April hates?
所有人
Everyone.
Jerry只能在没人看见的时候有用
And Jerry can only function if no one's looking.
你把光打在他身上
You shine a light on him,
他比爱斯基摩人的蛋缩得还快
and he shrinks up faster than an Eskimo's scrotum.
嗯 你很有洞察力 Ron
Well, that's very perceptive, Ron.
而且 非常形象
And, very graphic.
我理解你说的点
I understand your point,
但我没有办法就这样翻篇回去了
but there's no way that I can just roll over on this.
好吧
Okay.
你不会听到我再说这句话了 所以尽情享受这个瞬间
You won't ever hear me say this again, so savor this moment.
我可能有个折衷的办法
I may have a compromise.
你看 她只是稍微调了个情
Look, she was just flirting a little.
我肯定她不是真对我感兴趣
I'm sure she's not really interested in me.
我的天 我根本连这个天都聊不下去了
Oh, my God. I can't even have this conversation.
整个事情现在都一团糟了
The whole thing is screwed up now.
有太多戳破这个泡泡的办法
There's so many ways to destroy a bubble,
但你妈和你调情能排到第一
but my mom flirting with you is number one on the list.
我很抱歉 我必须得说
And I'm sorry, I have to say this,
是你自找的吗
were you asking for it in any way?
不是啊
No!
你当时穿的啥 - 我的天哪
How were you dressed? - Oh, my God.
我穿的就是这啊 - 我们这么做
I was wearing this. - Here's what we do.
你发布一份政♥府♥范围的性骚扰备忘录
You issue a government-wide memo about sexual harassment,
然后你去墨西哥
and then you go to Mexico.
几个星期就行
Just for a couple of weeks.
你要去哪 Ben
Where are you going? Ben!
Ben 等等 就...嘿...
Ben! Wait. Just... Hey...
嗨 妈
Hi, Mom.
又见面了 - Leslie和我正在约会
Hi again. - Leslie and I are dating.
我们谁也没说因为政♥府♥有规定禁止办公室恋情
We haven't told anyone because there's a rule against office relationships.
但还是发生了
But it's happening.
我很抱歉在你碰我膝盖之前我没告诉你
I'm sorry we didn't tell you before you touched my knee,
我相信你现在也不会告诉任何人
and I trust you won't tell anyone now
不然你女儿就会被开除
since it could get your daughter fired.
那也太好笑了
That is hilarious.
我们也是这么觉得的
That's what we thought, too.
嗯...
Well...
四辆校车
Four buses.
两辆 - 成交
Two. - Deal.
我喜欢这个啊
I like this one.
我也是
Me, too.
你别碰他
You keep your hands off him.
Margaret的核桃方糕
Margaret's pecan squares.
跟毒品一样 我给你买♥♥了一个
They are like crack. I brought you one.
你在这工作是怎么这么开心的
How are you so happy working here?
我不知道啊 哥们 也没那么差 一年前 我住在坑里呢
I don't know, man. It's not that bad. A year ago, I lived in a pit.
现在我有份工作 有个屌♥爆的老婆
Now I got a job, and a kickass wife.
我的乐队好到
And my band is so good,
你要吃那个核桃方糕吗
and are you gonna eat that pecan square?
生活给你柠檬 就做柠檬水
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
我有次在柠檬水罐头上读到这个
I read that once on a can of lemonade.
但我喜欢想它也适用于生活
But I like to think that it applies to life.
我不想要柠檬水
I don't want lemonade.
它太甜了 也让我舌头感觉沙沙的
It's too sweet and it makes my tongue feel gritty.
所以可能到改变的时候了
So maybe it's time for a change.
印第安工作网
更新中...
完成
感谢您更新您的简历
现在开始 生活给我柠檬
Starting now, when life gives me lemons,
我要把它们切成片然后扔进伏特加汤力
I'm gonna slice them up into wedges and throw them into vodka tonics,
然后我在一家滑稽表演夜店里啜饮
which I will then sip in a burlesque nightclub
店长是我 演员Taye Diggs以及Pussycat Dolls的两位成员
that I co-own with actor Taye Diggs and two of the Pussycat Dolls.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
觉得你现在应该回到你办公室了啊
Kind of figured you'd be back in your office by now.
嗯 你知道新市政经理都是什么样
Well, you know how new city managers are.
看起来其他所有人都恢复原样了
Seems like everyone else is back to normal.
你这样还要多久 - 一周
How long do you have to do this? - A week.
市民来访 转 转 转
Citizen request. Swivel, swivel, swivel.
你好 我在这边来帮你 先生
Hello. I can help you in here, sir.
哦 大哥 你真把这个搞砸了
Oh, man, you're really screwing this up.
我走了一天整个擦鞋摊就散架了
I'm gone for one day and this entire shoe shine stand falls apart.
所有我搭起来的东西
Everything I built.
跳上来 我来给你看看是怎么做的
Jump up here. I'll show you how it's done.
看 你的问题就是你想得太多
See, your problem is you're thinking too much.
哇 你这个真的很在行啊
Wow. You're really good at this.
是的 我确实是
Yes. I am.
等我几周后回来
When I come back here in a few weeks,
我不想让我的常客们都不在这等我
I don't want all my regular customers to not be here waiting for me
只因某人搞砸了
because somebody screwed it up.
哈
Huh?
谢了
Thanks.
没问题
No problem.
回头见 孩子 - 哇
See you later, kid. - Wow.
真是个傻蛋
What a moron.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表