没 一年前去了圣地亚哥
No. Moved to San Diego a year ago.
他们是很认真的 还是...
Was it a serious thing, or...
你在乎什么啊 你变♥态♥吗 - 不 不 我没事了
What do you care? You a pervert? - Nope, nope. I'm all good.
都没事了 这很没事
Everything's fine. This is fine.
"新娘"
别以为我不会的啊 我会戴这个上班的
Don't think I won't do it. I'll wear this to work.
好的 再来一个 这里是啥 哈
All right, one more. What's in here, huh?
新借书卡
A new library card?
读一下名字 - "Tammy Swanson Swanson"
Read the name. - "Tammy Swanson Swanson."
你们啊 这也太棒了
You guys, that's amazing.
你准备好要走了吗 亲爱的
Well, you about ready to go, my love?
行啊 - 等等 等等 Ron 停下
Yeah. - Wait, wait, Ron! Stop!
Tom - Jerry 什么情况啊
Tom? - Jerry, what the hell?
别那么做 她不爱你
Don't do it. She doesn't love you.
你不知道你在说什么 你来干什么啊
You don't know what you're talking about. What are you doing here?
是的 我知道 好吗
Yes, I do, okay?
我找她跟我约会的时候 她咯咯笑了整整一分钟
When I asked her to be my date, she cackled for a full minute
然后说道
and said, and I quote,
"只要让Ron痛苦就行"
"Anything to make Ron miserable."
不是真的 大哥 她只是在折腾你而已
It's not real, man. She's just messing with you.
他在撒谎 Ron 别掺和这个 Glenn
He's lying, Ron. Stay out of this, Glenn.
我叫Tom 我没撒谎
It's Tom! And I'm not lying.
我不会让你毁了Ron的 你必须要...
I'm not gonna let you destroy Ron. You're just gonna have to...
嗷
Ow!
嗷
Ow!
他在攻击我 Ron 杀了他
He's attacking me, Ron! Kill him!
耶 来拼命啊 Glenn
Yeah! Do your worst, Glenn!
你得做得比这更好啊
You're gonna have to do better than that.
你为啥在打你自己啊 Glenn 别打你自己了
Why are you hitting yourself, Glenn? Stop hitting yourself.
Tammy 够了
Tammy, that's enough!
怎么
What?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你几乎骗到我了
You almost had me.
又一次
Again.
但看到你折磨这个可怜又没防备的小男人
But seeing you pick on this pathetic, defenseless little man...
怎么说话呢
Hey.
...提醒了我你是怎样的怪物
...reminded me what kind of a monster you are.
你就是个笑话
You're a joke.
你都已经不是个男人了
You're not even a man anymore.
哦 顺便一说 昨晚 我7次有4次是装的
Oh, and by the way, last night, I faked four out of the seven.
我也是
So did I.
我们走 孩子
Let's go, son.
嘿 - 嘿 抱歉刚刚那么混乱
Hey. - Hey. Sorry about the whole mess.
危机已经解除了 我们去和警长聊吧
The crisis has been averted, so let's go talk to the chief.
我已经聊过了
I already talked to him.
他们会给我们腾出需要的时间 没问题
They'll give us the hours we need, no problem.
好啊 真是松了口气 - 是的
Great. What a relief. - Yeah.
嘿 你饿吗 我还没吃 - 可以啊
Hey, are you hungry? I haven't eaten. - You know, yeah.
在"傻瓜村"有个挺好的披萨饺店
There's a really great calzone place over in "Idiotville."
哦 真的吗 - 在"坏主意大街"上
Oh, really? - Down on "Terrible Idea Avenue".
哦 很奇怪啊
Okay. That's weird.
因为我觉得好像是在"徒劳无功"大道上
'Cause I thought it was on" Beating-a-Dead-Horse Boulevard".
披萨饺毫无意义
Calzones are pointless.
它们就是更难吃的披萨
They're just pizza that's harder to eat.
没人喜欢的
No one likes them.
日安 先生
Good day, sir.
Leslie 我... 你知道 我...
Leslie, I... You know, I...
我开玩笑的 我们走吧
I'm just kidding. Let's go.
好吧 确实挺好笑的
Okay. That was funny.
又高又紧
High and tight.
你觉得这会留疤吗
Do you think it's gonna leave a scar?
Tom 女人们喜欢疤痕
Tom, women like scars.
显示你被袭击后活下来了
Shows you survived an attack,
她们会假设袭击来自男人的
and they'll assume the attack was from a man.
抱歉 Ron 对这一切
Sorry, Ron, about everything.
敬真爱 祝我们都能找到
To true love. May we both find it.
干杯
I'll drink to that.
杯子不错
Nice glasses.
Jerry送的结婚礼物
Wedding present from Jerry.
你不准备退回去吗
You're not gonna return them?
算了 太麻烦了
Nah, too much hassle.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表