而答案就一直都在我们面前
And the answer's been right in front of us the whole time.
恶心 检查睾丸吗 - 不 不是那个
Ew, check your testicles? - No. Not that.
检查睾丸肿块
由Pawnee公共卫♥生♥部♥给您带来
虽然那也是很好的建议 看着你呢 Jerry
Although that is very good advice. Looking at you, Jerry.
不 能救我们的 就在那里
No. What's going to save us is right there.
Pawnee丰收节
先生们 我意识到时期困难 预算紧张
Gentlemen, I realize that times are tough and the budget is tight.
但如果这个镇的人无事可做
But if the people of this town have nothing else to do
只能坐在房♥子里打游戏
but sit in their houses and play video games,
那么Pawnee就会死掉
then Pawnee will die.
而我们拒绝这种事情发生
And we refuse to let that happen.
上
Now.
历史上这个镇因两件事出名
This town was historically known for two things.
普遍的肥胖
Widespread obesity,
以及年度的Pawnee丰收节
and the annual Pawnee Harvest Festival.
来自整个印第安纳的人会前来惊叹地凝视
People from all over Indiana would come and gaze in wonderment
我们的市民有多肥胖
at how fat our citizens were.
而他们在这里的时候 也会参加这个节日
And while they were here, they would also attend the Festival,
整整一周的玉米迷宫 草车 摩天轮 吉普车一样大的南瓜
a full week of corn mazes, hay rides, Ferris wheels, pumpkins the size of jeeps.
我们几年前失去了这个节日 因为另一轮预算削减
We lost that festival a few years ago, due to another round of budget cuts.
我提议我们把这个节日带回来
And I propose we bring the festival back.
有了门票收入和公♥司♥赞助
With ticket sales and corporate sponsorship,
我们能把那些钱挣回来
we'll earn all that money back.
而且相信我 人们会来的
And believe me, people will come.
如果他们不来呢
What if they don't?
那
Well,
你们就取消公园部
then you eliminate the Parks Department.
然后你们所有人都同意吗
And you guys are all on board with this.
赞成 - 是
Aye. - Yes.
听着 我们不只是坐办公室的
Look, we're not just pencil-pushers.
我们是社区的缩影
We are a reflection of the community.
而我们相信我们能使这个社区更强大
And we believe that we can strengthen that community.
因为到了最后
Because in the end,
我们都在这的原因
the reason why we're all here
是把人们团结在一起
is to bring people together.
那些 真的
That, literally,
是我听过最动人的话了
is the most moving thing I've ever heard.
也是个好主意
And a good idea.
好吧 行
Yeah, all right.
好极了 太棒了
Excellent! Great!
好的 所有人 我们狂欢15分钟
Okay. So, everybody, we're going to party hard for 15 minutes
然后 我们要开始第一次头脑风暴了
and then, we're going to have our first brainstorming session.
你好 April
Hello, April.
喜欢这些花吗
Do you like the flowers?
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
恕我直言 Eduardo 你看起来是个好男人
All due respect, Eduardo. You seem like a great guy.
但我喜欢April 我会付出一切追随她
But I like April. And I'm coming after her with everything I've got.
所以 你想跟我出去约会吗
So, do you want to go out with me?
不
No.
我觉得你会说是 但那也没关系
I thought you were going to say yes. But that's okay.
因为我明天会再来问你一次
Because I'll be back tomorrow to ask you again.
后天再来一次 然后再后天
And again the next day. And the next day.
周五♥不♥行 我得去看我表弟
Not Friday. I have to go visit my cousin.
但我之后还会再来问你
But I will be back after that to ask you again.
他在说什么呢
他在想要不要变成一个女人
而他需要我的建议
你该这么做 追随你梦想
You should do it. Follow you dream.
我的天 真的吗 那也太棒了
Oh, my God. Really? That's awesome.
我们明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表