这样吧
Here's the deal.
我们要把这个地方打扫干净
We're going to clean this place up.
好吗 然后 我要教你们怎么当一个成年人
Okay? And then, I am going to teach you how to be adults.
酷哦 我们能当成年人了
Cool. We'll get to be adults.
哎呀 天哪 谢谢了 先生
Gee, golly. Thanks, mister.
叉子
Fork.
大家好 我是Perd Hapley 欢迎收看"和Perd听个声儿"
Hello. I'm Perd Hapley, and welcome to Ya' Heard? With Perd.
今天的节目现在开始 这是艺术还是色情
Today's show begins now. Is this art or is it pornography?
来这里回答这个问题的
Here to answer this question
是公园与娱乐部门副主任 Leslie Knope
is Parks and Recreation Deputy Director, Leslie Knope.
Perd 这是一件美丽的艺术品
Perd, it is a beautiful work of art.
政♥府♥不应该参与审查
Governments should not be in the business of censorship,
特别是对于一件和这幅一样很棒的艺术品
especially when a painting is as awesome as this one.
但这是这个故事的争议性变得更加有争议性的地方
But this is where the controversy of this story gets even more controversial.
你是这幅画的主题
You are the subject of this painting.
一半是女性 一半是马
Half woman, half horse,
还有一些有人可称作是人类乳♥房♥♥的东西
with what some would say are human breasts.
我不是主题
I am not the subject.
主题是到处都有的强大和有能力的女性
The subject is strong and empowered women everywhere.
但它确实有一点点像我
But it does look a little bit like me.
Leslie 请向我们在家观看却不太清楚的观众们解释一下
Leslie, for our viewers at home who might not know,
半人马是真的吗
are centaurs real?
不是
No.
你对此表示完全肯定吗
Absolutely sure?
"总是要把白人和有色人种分开"
好的 所以 总是要把浅色和深色分开
Okay. So, you always separate your lights from your darks.
这句话是种族歧视
That's racist.
然后 把你们的洗衣...
And then, you get your laundry...
你们的洗衣液呢
Where is your laundry detergent?
对哦 在这呢
Right. Here we are.
好吧 这个是泡沫沐浴液 你们...
Okay. This is bubble bath. You guys...
你们给衣服洗泡泡浴吗
You wash your clothes in bubble bath?
泡泡浴 衣服肥皂 一样的东西
Bubble bath, clothes soap, same thing.
不 不一样
No, it's not.
呃 他们都有泡泡啊 所以...
Well, they both make bubbles, so...
我们的本意并非冒犯任何人
It was never our intention to offend anyone
我猜有些人就是反对了不起女性的强悍形象诠释
I guess some people object to powerful depictions of awesome ladies.
好的
Okay.
今天同时参与节目的是另一个人
Also joining us today is a different person.
色情电影女演员 Brandi Maxxxx
Pornographic film actress, Brandi Maxxxx.
很高兴来到这儿
Pleasure to be here.
Brandi 你出演了超过200部成人影片 有一些真的非常好
Brandi, you've starred in over 200 adult films, some of which are very good.
你什么时候入行的 - 去年
When did you get into the business? - Last year.
很好 那 这里的这幅画 艺术还是色情
Fantastic. Now, this painting right here, art or pornography?
Perd 我觉得整个辩论都很可笑
Perd, I think this whole debate is ridiculous.
Leslie和我做的很显然都是艺术
What Leslie and I do is obviously art.
等等 希腊神话的油画和色情电影之间是有很大区别的
Hang on. There is a big difference between an oil painting of a Greek myth and a pornographic movie.
没事的 Leslie 我来说 - 什么
It's okay, Leslie. I got this one. - What?
Leslie和我想让人们知道的是你应该能够在
What Leslie and I want people to know is you should be able to have sex
任何你想要的地方做♥爱♥ 以及展示做♥爱♥
anywhere you want and show it anywhere you want.
不管是女♥女♥行为 捆缚 还是...
Whether it's girl-on-girl action, bondage, or...
是 - 其他能想到的
Yep. - ...what have you.
嗯 等等 色情是很难定义的
Okay. Hang on. Pornography is very difficult to define.
曾任最高法庭大♥法♥官
实际上 Justice Stewart曾经说过
In fact, it was Justice Stewart who once said,
"我不能定义色情 但我看到了就知道"
"I can't define pornography, but I know it when I see it."
Brandi 你是如何定义色情的
Brandi, how would you define pornography?
对我来说 就是阴♥茎♥插入的时候
For me, it's when the penis goes in.
好的 我们需要来做点基本的整理
All right, we need to do some basic organization.
你们账单来的时候放在哪
Where do you put your bills when they come?
我读杂♥志♥ 然后把其他交给Andy
I read the magazines and give the rest to Andy.
而我整理成一堆 或者一叠 然后放进冰箱里
Which I organize into a pile or stack that I put into the freezer.
为什么
Why?
所以就不会弄丢了
So they won't get lost.
对头
Bingo.
好的 这些是你们必须付的
Okay, you have to pay these.
好事是我没弄丢
Good thing I didn't lose them.
好的 新课程 基本财务
Okay. New lesson. Basic finance.
我要教你们如何♥平♥衡收支
I'm gonna teach you how to balance a checkbook.
好的 我要教你们如何在银行开户
Okay. I am going to teach you how to open a bank account.
开户 好
Bank account. Good.
Brandi 我是Thomas Haverford
Brandi, I'm Thomas Haverford.
我只想说你在上面说了些极好的观点
I just wanted to say I thought you made some excellent points up there.
我完全同意人们应该允许在公共场合做♥爱♥
I totally agree with you that people should be allowed to have sex in public places.
你看起来很面熟啊
You look familiar to me.
可能你在蛇洞酒吧那边见到过我吧
Maybe you've seen me down at the Snakehole Lounge.
我是部分拥有者
I'm a part-owner there.
那是你 在画里
That's you. In the painting.
你就是那个胖宝宝
You're the fat baby.
哦 那还挺可爱的
Aw! That's so cute.
哦 你喜欢那个啊
Oh. You're into that?
不
No.
该死的 Jerry
Damn it, Jerry.
想象一下我的恐惧
Imagine my horror.
我穿着我的重力靴倒立着看着Perd
I'm hanging upside down with my gravity boots watching Perd.
我看到你 还有你的那幅画 我感到震惊和失望
I see you with your painting, and I am startled and disappointed.
嗯 我也不知道Brandi会邀我出演她的下部电影
Well, I did not know that Brandi was going to offer me a role in her next film.
我劝你不要接受那个角色
I urge you not to take that role.
我不会接受那个角色的
I am not going to take the role.
听到这个回答很好 因为最近 你有点难以预测
That's good to hear, because recently, you've been a little unpredictable.
很抱歉我要为一幅美丽的艺术作品辩护
I'm sorry that I'm trying to defend a beautiful work of art.
谢谢 Leslie
Thank you, Leslie.
退后 Jerry 这不是你的战斗
Stand down, Jerry. This isn't your fight.
你让我别无选择了
You've left me no choice.
我集结了一个公共艺术委员会
I have convened a meeting of the Public Arts Commission,
我们会听从他们的决定
and we will abide by their decision.
我没问题啊
Fine with me.
公共艺术委员会
Public Arts Commission.
都是热爱公共艺术 偶尔热爱大♥麻♥的嬉皮士
Filled with hippies who love public art and sometimes weed.
中头奖了
Jackpot.
今日会议
Pawnee艺术委员会
我想介绍一下我自己
I would just like to introduce myself.
我叫Chris Traeger 是个大艺术迷
My name is Chris Traeger, and I am a big fan of art.
各位委员 我不反对色情内容
Council, I am not opposed to pornography.
实际上 你可以说我非常认可
In fact, you could say I'm definitely for it.
如果我现在带着笔记本电脑的话
If I had my laptop with me right now,
我可以在一个藏得很好的文件夹里展示几个G的证据
I would show you a well-hidden folder with gigabytes of proof.
但是 这个...东西...很...恶心...
However, this... thing... is... disgusting...
而且是错误的
And wrong.
请在记录里指出那个胖婴儿指的是画作内容
Please let the record reflect that the fat baby is referring to the painting.
嘿 我可不是个胖婴儿 我是个小个子的 修长的男人
Hey! I am not a fat baby. I'm a small, slender man--
就像演员Taye Diggs一样
similar to actor Taye Diggs.
所以让记录里指出那个--
So let the record reflect that--
我长得像Taye Diggs
that I look like Taye Diggs.
公共艺术委员会的成员们
Members of the Public Art Commission,
下午好 艺术好
good afternoon, and good art.
每个伟大的社会都支持艺术的表达
Every great society has always supported artistic expression.
从古罗马人... - 变♥态♥
The Romans... - Perverts.
古希腊人 - 同性恋变♥态♥
The Greeks... - Gay perverts.
再到欧洲的各个杰出社会
To great societies in Europe.
欧洲人啊
Europeans.
这个社区的某些成员想把这幅画妖魔化
There are some members of this community that would like to demonize this painting.
当他们这么做时
And when they do,
他们实际上也妖魔化了艺术本身
they in fact demonize art itself.
是不是艺术取决于每个自♥由♥思考的美国人自己决定
What is or isn't art is up to every free-thinking American to decide on their own.
呃 是的 手到擒来了
Uh, yeah, it's in the bag.
我们决定这幅画
We've decided that the painting
要被毁掉
should be destroyed.
是的 烧了它 - 喔
Yeah! Burn it! - Whoo!
什么 你们认真的吗
What? Are you serious?
你们应该是支持公共艺术的啊
You're supposed to be in favor of public art.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表