I'm here because of advice that you gave me
让我生活里多冒险
to be more adventurous in my life.
再来点建议 走开
Here's some more advice. Beat it.
嘿
Hey.
Ben 听说你可能要离开Pawnee了
Ben, heard you might be leaving Pawnee.
我不知道 我在考虑
I don't know. I'm thinking about it.
呃 你可是个大死宅
Well, you are a huge nerd.
但你要走还是挺遗憾的 哥们
But I'd be sorry to see you go, man.
谢了 Tom
Thanks, Tom.
好的 这个聚会需要点帮助 我马上回
Okay, this party needs a little help. I'll be right back.
所以你是开始了 为期一年的徒步旅行
So are you going on, like, a year-long walking tour
去新西兰《指环王》的片场吗
of the set of The Lord of the Rings in New Zealand?
《指环王》电影导演
诚实来说 我对彼得·杰克逊的诠释不太感冒
To be honest with you, I wasn't a fan of Peter Jackson's interpretation.
所以你可以不用再说了
So you can put that one away.
Andy 我觉得你该拿点吃的出去了
Andy, I think you maybe should put some more food out.
完全同意 正加热小贝果呢
Totally agree. Just firing up the Bagel Bites now.
嘿 - 哦我的天
Hey. - Oh, my God.
你觉得如何 - April 你现在不应该让我见到你的
What do you think? - April, you're not supposed to let me see you.
不 别闹 你得看看
No, come on. You have to look.
这很重要 你必须告诉我我好看吗
This is important. You have to tell me if I look good.
嘿 伙计们 什么情况
Hey, guys, what's going on?
呃...应该是一个大惊喜的
Uh... It's supposed to be a big surprise.
但今晚 我和April要结婚了
But tonight, me and April are getting married.
和彼此
To each other.
April怀孕了吗 你怀孕了吗
Is April pregnant? Are you pregnant?
是的
Yes.
是的吗 - 不
Yes? - No.
你生病了吗 是绝症吗
Are you sick? Are you terminal?
是像那部电影《初恋的回忆》那样吗
Is it like that movie A Walk to Remember?
是的 - 什么
Yes. - What?
不 天 - 哦 天
No. God. - Oh, God.
你们为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
为什么这件好事正在发生
Why is this great thing happening?
嗯 我想 其实是个很有趣的故事
Well, I mean, it's actually a really funny story.
我们在那呆着
We were hanging out.
然后突然 我就
And suddenly, I was like,
"我们要是明天结婚怎么样"
"What if we got married tomorrow?"
然后她就...
And she was like...
"行"
"Fine."
她就 "行" - 真是个好故事
She's like, "Fine." - That is a great story.
但你们没在一起太久
But you guys haven't been together very long,
你们也没地方住
and you have no place to live.
我们在一起够久了
We've been together long enough,
我们也会找个地方住的
and we'll find a place to live.
是啊
Yeah.
就像 一个房♥子 或者 公♥寓♥之类的
Like, a house or, like, a condo or something.
可能就公♥寓♥吧
Probably a condo.
你们不能就搞到一套公♥寓♥啊
You can't just get a condo.
不 你是对的 房♥子
No, you're right. House.
我爱作为情侣的Andy和April
I love Andy and April as a couple.
我想让他们永远在一起
I want them to stay together forever.
但感情需要计划
But relationships need planning.
你不能就啥也不想贸然做决定
You just can't jump into something without thinking.
我花了4年才找到合适的理发师
It took me four years to find the right hairdresser,
我们还是一直吵架呢
and we still fight all the time!
Andy和April要以一个神秘仪式给大家惊喜了
Andy and April are gonna surprise people with a secret ceremony.
哇 秘密婚礼哎
Whoa. Secret wedding.
Julia Roberts同款招数
Julia Roberts pulled the same move.
是那个《现代灰姑娘》里的大嘴女孩子吗
Is that that toothy girl from Mystic Pizza?
Ron 拜托 我需要你帮我给他们讲讲道理
Ron, please, I need you to help me knock some sense into them.
这不是我该做的是 或者你
It's not really my place. Or yours.
嗨 我是Ann
Hi. I'm Ann.
Brian
Brian.
你的职业是什么
What's your occupation?
我是体育用品商店的经理
I'm a manager at a sporting-goods store.
不是吧 我也是哎
No way. Me, too.
认真的吗 哪一家
Seriously? Which one?
不 我不是 我只是在开玩笑
No, I'm not. I was just ribbing you.
你在喝什么啊
What are you drinking?
对啊
Yeah.
什么
What?
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我没听清
I couldn't hear you.
所以你就笑着说"对啊"吗
So you just laughed and said, "Yeah"?
对啊 - 打扰一下
Yeah. - Excuse us.
刚刚这是我今生见过最糗的事情了
That was the worst thing I've ever seen in my life.
你是在森林里长大的吗
Did you grow up in the woods?
你是《大地的女儿》里的女儿吗
Are you Nell from the movie Nell?
我告诉过你我生疏了
I told you I'm rusty.
好吧 跟我来
All right, come with me.
嘿 Andy - 在呢
Hey, Andy. - Yeah.
我知道要发生什么了 我很为你们开心
I know what's going down, and I'm so happy for you guys.
谢谢 Tom
Thank you, Tom.
嘿 突然想到的
Hey, something just occurred to me.
我能当你的伴郎吗
Can I be your best man?
当然了 老兄 没问题
Yeah, dude, totally.
谢谢 - 我的伴郎
Thank you. - My best man.
伴郎
Best man!
我的人生目标之一就是当伴郎
One of my life goals is to be a best man.
是一个需要胆量的位置
It's a baller position.
你喝醉了 你发表演讲
You get drunk. You make speeches.
然后你和最漂亮的伴娘做♥爱♥
And you make love to the prettiest bridesmaid,
通常是站立着 后入式
usually standing, from behind.
听着 我知道我没办法告诉你要做什么
Look, I know that I cannot tell you what to do.
我知道不管用
I know it doesn't work,
因为我之前每次告诉你做什么都是这样
from all the times I've tried to tell you what to do before.
但你知道怎样会很好玩吗
But you know what would be fun?
或许我们能做个利弊分♥析♥表
Maybe we should make a pros and cons list.
让我带你回家 然后我们一起做那个
Let me take you home, and then we'll go do that together.
会很炸裂的
It'll be a blast.
Leslie 放松
Leslie, relax.
你放松
You relax.
你放到一路回家躺上♥床♥
You relax all the way home and get into bed.
你需要躺上♥床♥
You need to go to bed.
April
April.
女生悄悄话哦
Girl talk.
嘿 你的中间名是什么
Hey, what's your middle name?
那个治安官员女士需要知道
The justice of the peace lady needs to know.
你们不知道对方的中间名吗
You don't know each other's middle names?
我不想大声说
I don't wanna say it out loud.
恶心 - 闭嘴
Ew. - Shut up.
是Roberta
Roberta!
真是个废物
Such a loser.
不敢相信我居然要和他结婚
Can't believe I'm marrying him.
你不必啊
You don't have to.
我还是要 然后我要和他离婚
I'm going to. And then I'm gonna divorce him.
然后我再和他结婚
Then I'm gonna marry him again.
有一次 我疯狂爱上了一个内战重演者
One time, I fell madly in love with a Civil War reenactor
而我只认识了他六个小时
that I had only known for six hours.
然后我发现他一直穿着那套衣服
And then I found out he wore those clothes all the time.
而且他结婚了
And he was married.
但那个衣服的事情真的很困扰我
But the clothes thing really bothered me.
名字一定要写潦草点
You always wanna scribble the name.
让他们好好看 吸引他们
Make 'em read. Draw them in.
让他们努力
Make 'em work for it.
对哦
Right.
两杯Jameson
Two shots of Jameson.
不要过多的眼神接触
Don't make too much eye contact.
你想要可聊 但不太可撩的状态
You wanna seem available, but not too available.
哦 谢谢 我想我现在不用喝
Oh, thanks. I think I'm good for now.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表