Cool.
如果你愿意在休息区停一下的话
If you would be willing to just take a brief pit stop,
我们可以去看印第安纳第二大的摇摇椅
we could see Indiana's second-largest rocking chair.
不
No.
然后可能我们该稍微绕个两小时的路
Then maybe we should take a quick two-hour sojourn
去Dame Gervin的畸形名人城♥堡♥
to Dame Gervin's Misshapen Celebrity Castle.
杜莎夫人把他们的失败蜡像全部送过来
It's where Madame Tussaud sends all of its failed wax figures,
如果你能认出是谁 就能带回家
and if you can figure out who it is, you get to take it home.
不
No.
你怎么回事啊 不高兴先生
What's wrong with you, grouchy pants?
我整日都在节食 把肚子留给Mulligan's了
I've been fasting all day to save room for Mulligan's.
节食对你可不算健康啊 Ron
Fasting's not healthy for you, Ron.
Leslie 你需要理解
Leslie, you need to understand,
我们正在去这个世界上最特别的地方
we are heading for the most special place on earth.
当我吃完Mulligan's的一餐
When I'm done eating a Mulligan's meal,
几周之内 我的胡子里都还会有小肉粒
for weeks afterwards, there are flecks of meat in my mustache,
而我拒绝清理
and I refuse to clean it
因为时不时 一粒肉就会掉进我的嘴里
because, every now and then, a piece of meat will fall into my mouth.
我忘了告诉你 Chris Traeger今晚晚餐要加入我们
I forgot to tell you, Chris Traeger is joining us for dinner tonight.
请告诉我他会在餐厅等我们
Please tell me he's meeting us at the restaurant.
不 我们要去接他
No, we are picking him up.
该死 女人
Damn it, woman!
欢迎啊 真开心你们打了电♥话♥
Welcome. I am so glad you guys called.
这会很棒的 进来吧 进来吧
This is gonna be great. Come on in, come on in.
当然 - 或者我们就...
Sure. - Or we could just...
哇
Wow!
看看你的门厅啊
Look at your foyer.
就像是个水疗店一样
It's like a spa in here.
确实是 你房♥子的入口
Exactly. The entranceway to your house
向世界传递着你身份的信息
sends a message to the world about who you are.
而前门提供了能量流动和机遇
And the front door provides energy flow and opportunity.
你可不能限制住了
You cannot limit that.
是啊 Ron连前门都没有
Yeah. Ron doesn't even have a front door.
他甚至不告诉我他的地址
He won't even tell me his address.
问他住哪 - 你住在哪
Ask him where he lives. - Where do you live?
为什么
Why?
所以这是种大衣衣柜还是什么呢
So this is some kind of coat closet or something?
哇 可有一大堆男士外套啊
Wow, there's a lot of men's coats in here.
我喜欢外套
I like coats.
我能稍微用下你的洗手间吗
Could I use your bathroom really quick?
就在你背后 - 好
It's right behind you. - Okay.
马桶圈没放下呢
Toilet seat's up.
嘿 给我来杯啤酒和Pawnee日出
Hey, let me get a beer and a Pawnee Sunrise.
你要付现金还是开个账单
Do you wanna pay cash or start a tab?
我...没事...我认识Tom
I... It's okay... I know Tom.
Tom谁
Tom who?
Tom Hammen... Hammenstein
Tom Hammen... Hammenstein.
是Haverford - Haverford
Haverford. - Haverford.
他是 呃 我最好的朋友
He's, like, my best friend.
嘿 Freddy 这个家伙说他认识Tom 想免费蹭酒
Hey, Freddy, this guy says he knows Tom and wants a drink for free.
你有钱买♥♥那些酒吗
You got money to pay for those drinks?
有 没有
Yes. No.
给付钱的顾客留位置吧 哈
Make room for the paying customers, huh?
我们走吧 Knope
Let's go, Knope!
稍等一下
Just one second.
嘿 怎么啦
Hey, what's up?
嘿 我觉得你可能是对的
Hey, I think you might be right.
我在Chris的卫生间里找到一个女士用剃刀和一个粉色的游泳帽
I found a woman's razor in Chris's shower and a pink swimming cap.
你认真的吗 搞什么啊
Are you serious? What the hell?
你知道 可能没事 但我觉得好像有事
You know, it could be nothing, but it feels like something.
我不... - 我过来了
I don't... - I'm coming up there.
等等
Wait.
好啦 我来啦
All right, okay.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
停止营业 开放另行通知
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他们就是忘了开门锁吧 就是这样
They just forgot to unlock the door, that's all.
Ron 看起来他们已经关门了
Ron, it looks like they're closed
因为违反了什么健康条例
for some kind of health code violation.
Ron 住手 Ron
Ron, stop it! Ron?
他们就把她当做是普通仓库一样封起来了
They just boarded her up like she was some common warehouse.
我应该来这里的
I should have been here.
关门的时候里面的牛排会发生什么
What happened to the steaks that were in there when they closed?
你们觉得它们会被吃掉吗
Do you think they got eaten?
要不我们回我的地方把烤炉开起来吧
Why don't we go back to my place and I'll fire up the grill?
你确定你没有要等的客人之类吗
You sure you're not expecting company or something?
没有
No.
你觉得呢 Ron
What do you say, Ron?
回到我的地方 我给你做点吃的
Go back to my place, I'll make you some grub?
会跟在这吃一样好的
It'll be just as good as it would've been here.
好吧 - 好的
Okay. - Okay.
那个男人是个神话
That man is a legend.
想想他创造的那些香气
Think about all the scents he's created.
"攻击" "渴望" "浓稠" "瘙痒" "昏迷" "侧乳"
Attack, Yearning, Thickening, Itch, Coma, Sideboob.
Dennis Feinstein吗
Dennis Feinstein, though?
我不知道 他可能应该换个有点异国情调的名字
I don't know. He should probably change his name to something a little more exotic
才能在香水产业站稳脚跟
if he wants to make it big in perfume.
哦 他的真名是Dante Fiero
Oh, his real name is Dante Fiero,
但他换成了Dennis Feinstein
but he changed it to Dennis Feinstein
因为这个名字在Pawnee更有异国情调
'cause that's way more exotic in Pawnee.
好吧 所以你的计划是什么
Okay. So what's your plan?
等到他独处的时候
Wait till he's alone,
我就走上前 给他喷上Tommy清新
then I'll walk up and spray him with Tommy Fresh,
然后我就说 "啊哦
and I say, " Uh-oh.
"看起来你刚刚吸入了你的未来"
"Looks like you just inhaled your future."
是啊 没准真行得通
Yeah. That might actually work.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
我完全破产了 这太糟了
It kind of sucks that I'm super broke
但我想给你买♥♥东西 尴尬的是我买♥♥不起 但是...
and I wanna buy you stuff and it's embarrassing that I can't, but...
我也破产了 但我啥都不需要
I'm broke too, and I don't want anything.
我只想跟你在一起
I just wanna hang out with you.
而且 我随时都能喝到免费酒
Plus, I can get free drinks any time I want.
怎么办到的
How?
我是个在廉价酒吧里的女孩子啊
I'm a girl in a sleazy club.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我不想一个人喝了
I hate drinking alone.
给你买♥♥一杯吗 - 当然
Can I get you a drink? - Sure.
三份威士忌
Triple whiskey.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
Oprah - 我叫Kevin
Oprah. - I'm Kevin.
酷哦 现在我想一个人喝了
Cool. I kind of wanna drink alone.
但是... - 我说我想一个人喝了
But... - I said I wanna drink alone.
谢了 拜
Thanks. Bye.
给 这杯你喝
Here. You take this one.
我从那个白♥痴♥那里骗一杯马提尼
I will get myself a martini from that idiot.
所以 Chris 你有姐妹吗
So, Chris, do you have any sisters?
不 我没有 Leslie 你有姐妹吗
No, I don't, Leslie. Do you have sisters?
可能吧 所以你妈妈呢 她来看望了吗
Maybe. So how's your mom? Is she visiting?
不 她在威斯康辛的家里呢 你妈要探望你吗
No, she's home up in Wisconsin. Is your mom visiting?
有姨吗 - 没有 你有姨吗
Any aunts? - Nope. You have aunts?
表姐妹呢 可能有一个年轻的奶奶吗
Girl cousins? A youthful grandmother, perhaps?
没有
Nope.
你忘记如何与人类交谈了吗
Did you forget how to have a conversation?
我太高兴你们在这里了
I am so happy you guys are here.
我去给烤炉点火
I'm gonna go fire up the grill.
我会杀了他的 Ron
I'm gonna kill him, Ron.
为什么
Why?
Chris背着Ann在出轨 到处都是证据
Chris is cheating on Ann. There's evidence everywhere.
她要过来跟他当面讲清楚了
She's coming up here so they can have it out.
让她带点大蒜盐过来
Ask her to bring some garlic salt.
我担心Chris一点都没有
I'm worried Chris doesn't have any.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表