Okay. Well, you two are on a date.
所以 Leslie和我可能应该走了
So, Leslie and I should probably get going.
实际上 我和所有人一起很开心
Well, I'm actually having a good time with everyone.
Chris - 我也是啊
Chris? - Me, too.
我现在非常的开心
I'm having a fantastic time.
你们觉得我们把这个"约会加两人"的事情
What do you say we take this whole " date-plus-two-other-people" thing
带上更高层次如何
up into the stratosphere?
凸点酒吧
这个地方太优秀了
This place is outstanding!
选得好 Leslie Knope - 谢谢
Great call, Leslie Knope. - Thanks.
看 连Ben都跳起来了
Look. Even Ben's dancing.
那就是投篮的方式 Chignoli 快回防
That's the way to shoot the ball, Chignoli. Hustle back.
那是犯规了 - 什么 谁犯规了
That's a foul! - What? On whom?
你们队 50号♥ 他在二次运球
Your team. Number 50. He was double dribbling.
他在防守啊 - 没错
He's on defense. - Exactly.
那是技术难点
That's a technical difficulty.
所以 这意味着Andy的队伍从条状东西那里扔球 开始
So, that means Andy's team throws the ball from the stripey thing. Let's go!
"条状东西"
"The stripey thing"?
嘿 你好吗
Hey, there, how's it going?
很好 谢谢
Great, thanks.
我请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
我受宠若惊
I'm very flattered.
但这是我美得惊人的约会对象 Ann Perkins
But this is my stunningly gorgeous date, Ann Perkins.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
抱歉 - 没问题
Sorry. - No problem.
实际上 因为你们今天如此欢迎 让我请你们每位喝一杯
In fact, let me buy all of you a drink for being so welcoming today.
服务员
Waiter!
我觉得我可能真的喜欢Chris
I think I may actually like Chris.
店里请的 Leslie - 谢谢
On the house, Leslie. - Thank you.
我算是个同性恋英雄
I'm sort of a gay hero.
去年 我给动物园两只企鹅结了婚
Last year, I married two penguins at the zoo,
结果他俩都是同性恋
and it turned out they were both gay.
企鹅婚礼吗 - 嗯哼
Penguin wedding? - Mm-hmm.
真可爱 - 也太可爱了
That's cute. - It was so cute.
但不说有多可爱了
But enough about how cute it was.
你为啥觉得不该把钱给我呢
Why don't you think I should have the money?
老天啊 你认真的吗
Good Lord. Really?
听着 我18岁的时候 成为家乡的市长
Look. When I was 18 and I became mayor of my hometown,
我用市里剩下的每一块钱开了一家大型冬季体育场
I used every last dollar we had to open a giant winter sports complex.
叫它冰城
Called it Ice Town.
结果很棒 所有人都很喜欢
And it turned out great and everyone loved it.
是啊 差不多吧 工程没有完成 我被弹劾了
Yeah, kind of. It was never completed, and I got impeached.
新闻头条标题是 "冰城让冰小丑摘冰镇皇冠"
The newspaper headline was, "Ice Town Costs Ice Clown His Town Crown."
他们真的喜欢文字游戏
They were big into rhymes.
我不知道啊 我觉得冰城听起来很棒
Well, I don't know. I think Ice Town sounds great.
重点是 至少你尝试过了
And the point is, at least you tried something.
犯规
Foul!
三号♥犯规 因为在四号♥身上拉了个大号♥
Foul on number three for taking a number two on number four.
冲撞四分卫
Roughing the passer!
橄榄球违规
二次运球 那是犯规
Double dribbling! That's a foul!
那是犯规 因为碰到了篮球
That's a foul for touching the basketball.
你能怎么做呢 不行 你犯规了 你啥都做不了
What are you going to do about it? Nothing. You fouled. You can't do anything.
好的 你被驱逐了 你被驱逐了
Okay. You're ejected. You're ejected.
怎么回事啊 Ron 场上没有球员了吗
What's the matter there, Ron? No players left?
Andy的队伍 看他们多棒啊
Andy's team! Look at them go!
哦 不是吧 你现在在公开为另一支队伍喝彩了吗
Oh, come on. Now, you're openly cheering for the other team?
把我的队员们放回去
Put my boys back in.
你让我当的裁判 憋着
You made me the ref. Deal with it.
你知道吗 把制♥服♥脱下来 - 嘿 嘿
You know what? Take this uniform off. - Hey! Hey!
你不配穿这个
You don't deserve to wear it.
Ron因为骚扰裁判被驱逐了 - 哦是吗 我被驱逐了
Ron's ejected for molesting the ref! - Oh yeah? I'm ejected?
Tom 你在干什么呢 - 是的
Tom, what are you doing? - Yes, you are.
我驱逐了你 你也被驱逐了 所有人都被驱逐了
I'm ejecting you. You're ejected, too. Everyone's ejected.
她被驱逐了 - 是的
She's ejected? - Yeah!
继续吧 走
Go ahead, go!
Bobby Knight标志性的扔凳子动作
那是认输了 Andy的队伍赢了
Well, that's a forfeit. Andy's team wins.
不是吧 我们赢了
No way! We won?
哎呀妈呀 吃屎吧
Oh, man! Eat it!
Andy! Andy! Andy! - Andy! Andy! Andy!
Andy! Andy! Andy! - Andy! Andy! Andy!
耶
Yeah!
是的
Yes!
我将这次胜利献给April Ludgate
I dedicate this victory to April Ludgate.
感觉很好 感觉很黏 因为那瓶佳得乐
It feels good. And it feels sticky. From the Gatorade.
我们几乎不能正常运转了 我们真的需要那些钱
We're barely able to function. We could really use that money.
你知道 我不知道是因为我心情太好
Well, you know, I don't know if it's because I'm in such a good mood
还是因为迷人的Ann Perkins
or because of the charming Ann Perkins,
我会认真考虑的
but I am going to seriously consider that.
真的么 那太棒了 任务完成
Really? That's great. Mission accomplished.
我们跳舞吧 - 任务完成吗
Let's boogie. - Mission accomplished?
是的 有个任务 Ann想出来的
Yeah. There's a mission that Ann had thought of.
是我俩的点子 但大体是Ann的
It was both of our ideas, but it was mostly Ann's.
我们...
We...
我跟Ann提到过如果你们去约会会很有意思
I had mentioned to Ann that it would be fun if you two went on a date.
所以 然后 你可以聊钱的问题
So, then, you could talk about the money,
然后 你知道 可能可以给我
and then, you know, maybe give it to me.
哇
Wow.
我刚刚有了第一次坏约会
I've just had my first bad date.
Ann Perkins
Ann Perkins.
没那么鬼鬼祟祟吧
Not that sneaky.
April
April!
April 你去哪了 我的天哪
April! Where have you been? Oh, my God.
嘿 你好吗
Hey. How are you?
我还好 我想死要见你了
I'm okay. I'm dying to see you.
我电♥话♥和短♥信♥联♥系♥你 估计有十亿次了
I called and I texted you, like, a billion times.
抱歉 我在委内瑞拉
I'm sorry. I was in Venezuela.
哦
Oh.
真的吗 哇
Really? Wow.
大洋彼岸啊
Across the pond.
哇 我觉得可能我至少会有一次收到你的回复
Wow. I thought maybe I would have heard from you at least once.
因为发生过的事情
Because of what happened.
Ann亲过我了 我很抱歉 那很蠢也没有意义
Ann kissing me? I am so sorry about that. It was so stupid and it meant nothing.
我不担心啊 完全没事的
I wouldn't worry about it. It's totally fine.
嘿
Hey.
这是我的男朋友 Eduardo
This is my boyfriend, Eduardo.
不 他不是
No, it's not.
那句的意思是我们要去吃午饭了
That means we're going to lunch.
要怎么说 "好好享受吧 别吃啥噎着了"
How do you say, "Have a great time, don't choke on anything"?
再见
Bye.
Leslie请我给她帮忙 我爱她 所以我帮了
Leslie asked me to do her a favor. And I love her, so I did it.
我很抱歉 我是来认错的
I'm sorry, and I'm here to eat crow.
我很喜欢你
I like you a lot.
我们再约会吧
Let's go out again.
Ann Perkins
Ann Perkins.
预算解决方案28号♥
Budget solution number 28.
使用放牧的羊给公园除草
Use grazing sheep to mow grass in parks.
附注 累了的羊可以变成食物或者毛衣
Note. Tired sheep could become food or sweaters.
好吧 我得到答案了
Well, I got my answer.
关于April的 她讨厌我 是的 而且她有了个男朋友 我猜
About April. She hates me. Yeah. And she got a boyfriend, I guess.
来自墨西哥哪个城市 所以我怎么办
From some city in Mexico. So what do I do?
好吧 如果你已经没有退路
Okay. Well, when your back's against the wall
而你也没有胜算了
and odds are stacked against you,
你就...你...
you just... You...
你就尽全力吧 该死
You swing the hardest, damn it.
要么做大 要么回家
You go big or you go home.
而你看起来也不像是那种回家的家伙
And you don't seem like the kind of guy who goes home.
我不是 我甚至连家都没有
I'm not. I don't even really have a home.
去找她 Andy - 好嘞
Go get her, Andy. - Okay!
好的 谢谢 Leslie
Okay, thanks, Leslie.
好的 所以我们知道了这个政♥府♥的头对我们没有信心
Okay. So, we know the people who run this government have no faith in us.
我的计划是改变这个状况把预算搞回来
My plan is going to change that and bring the budget back.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表