资本增值税
Capital gains tax.
嗯 Chris发来了祝贺 还说我们组队势不可挡
Well, Chris says congratulations and that together we're unstoppable.
哇 干杯 先生 - 嗯
Wow, cheers, sir! - Yup.
你做到了 - 不 是你做到了
You did it. - No, you did it.
不 通常是我做到了
No, normally I do it.
这次 是你做到了
This time, you did it.
嗯 好吧 - 你该接受荣誉
Well, all right. - You should take the praise.
我能给你们拍个照吗
Can I get a shot of you guys?
行 - 当然
Yeah. - Sure.
嘿 这事儿结束后 你想一起吃个饭吗
Hey, when this thing's over, do you wanna grab some dinner?
Chris推荐了个地方
Chris recommended a place.
当然 - 是吗
Sure. - Yeah?
嘿 我们想去吃饭了 摄影师
Hey, we were thinking about going to dinner, photographer.
你要加入吗 你想来点食物吗
You want in? You wanna grab some grub?
呃 不 谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
他们有很好的汉堡
They have great burgers.
嗯 你还不知道我们要去哪儿呢
Well, you don't even know where we're going yet.
我很确定他们有很好的汉堡了
I'm sure they have great burgers there, though.
来嘛 摄影师 最后机会哦
Come on, photographer. Last chance.
好吧 嗯 那 就只有我们了
Okay. Well, then, it's just us then.
是啊 - 当然 好吧 我尝试过了
Yeah. - Sure. Okay. I tried.
而这 Lauren 就是罗斯福怎么毁掉这个国家的
And that, Lauren, is how FDR ruined this country.
Lauren 准备回去了吗
Lauren, ready to head back?
嗯 我猜到了你该回家的时候了
Well, I guess it's time for you to head home.
我很享受跟你的聊天
I've really enjoyed talking with you.
你比 这不是个玩笑
You are, and this is not a joke,
这栋楼里绝大多数工作的人们都要聪明
much smarter than most of the people who work in this building.
我也喜欢和你聊天 Swanson先生
I liked talking with you, too, Mr. Swanson.
叫我Ron
Ron.
等等 等等 我有东西要送给你
Hang on, hang on, I have something for you.
这是一个Claymore地雷
This is a Claymore land mine.
用它来保护你的财产安全
Use that to protect your property.
谢谢你 Ron
Thanks, Ron.
没事
You got it.
Tommy Hilfiger iPhone程序 终于有了
Tommy Hilfiger iPhone app, finally.
嘿 你那个愚蠢的"知你宝"游戏让我和Andy大吵一架
Hey, your stupid Know Your Boo game made me and Andy get in a big fight.
他刚刚把吉他卖♥♥了 然后他好像要放弃音乐了
He just sold his guitar, and he's, like, quitting music now.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do about it?
好的 欢迎来到超棒加时闪电轮
Okay, welcome to the super awesome bonus lightning round.
第一个问题
First question.
Andy 你的宝说全宇宙谁做芝士通心面最好吃
Andy, who did your boo say makes the best mac and cheese in the universe?
全宇宙吗
The universe?
卡夫食品吗 - April说是...
Kraft? - April said...
Andy
Andy!
最佳情侣 你们刚刚得了50分
Best couple ever. You just won 50 points.
等等 为什么 我们搞错了啊
Wait, why? We got it wrong.
下一个闪电轮的东西
Next lightning round thing.
谁是世界第一的小马队粉丝
Who is the number one Colts fan in the world?
等等 这是你设计来让我不对你生气的
Wait a minute. You set this whole thing up so I would be un-mad at you.
嗯 你猜怎么着 这样行不通
Well, guess what, ain't gonna work.
你发现了April想骗你 那条值100分
You figured out April's trying to trick you. That's worth 100 points.
等等 不对
Wait. No.
再见
Goodbye.
你今天那个展示时真的很棒
You were really great in that presentation today.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我喜欢你说Pawnee的部分
I liked the stuff you said about Pawnee.
真的听起来很好
That was really nice to hear.
你知道 Pawnee是个很特别的小镇 我喜欢住在这
You know, Pawnee is a really special town. I love living there.
然后...
And...
然后我期待着一天里能和...
And I look forward to the moments in my day where I...
能和这个小镇相处的时间
Where I get to hang out with the town
以及和小镇聊聊什么
and talk to the town about stuff.
这个小镇还有很美的金发
And the town has really nice blond hair, too,
而且读过多到令人震惊的政♥治♥任务传记
and has read a shocking number of political biographies
作为一个小镇 我很喜欢
for a town, which I like.
哦天啊 - 对不起
Oh, God. - I'm sorry.
我知道我们会惹上麻烦的 但我已经受不了了
And I know we can get into trouble, but I can't take this anymore,
我觉得我们至少要聊一下
and I feel like we have to at least talk about it.
我觉得 不只是我这么想 对吧
I mean, it's not just me, right?
不 不只是你
No, it's not just you.
哦天啊
Oh, God.
怎么 你...
What? Are you...
你还好吗 - 太好了
Are you all right? - Perfect.
我要去见一个白色的人
I'm gonna go see a man about some porcelain,
你知道我啥意思吧 我不是要买♥♥毒品
you know what I mean? I'm not buying cocaine.
我是要去卫生间 呼啸山庄 我喜欢这么叫
I'm going to the bathroom. The whiz palace, as I like to call it.
我不是要打给Ann 所以...
And I'm not calling Ann, so...
Ann 我们有个严重的代号♥Ben问题
Ann, we have a serious code Ben.
呃 如果你说他的名字就不能叫代号♥了
Well, it's not really code if you say his name.
他告诉我他喜欢我
He told me that he liked me,
然后我现在就要和他亲上了 对着脸
and I'm gonna go make out with him right now. On his face.
太棒了
That's awesome!
不 不
No, no.
给我读那个本子 - 真的吗
Read me the script. - Seriously?
是的 - 好吧
Yes! - All right.
"Leslie 我是公园部的Leslie Knope
"Leslie, it's Leslie Knope from the Parks Department
"通过Ann Perkins 朋友和漂亮护士 跟你说话"
"speaking to you through Ann Perkins, friend and beautiful nurse."
谢谢
Thank you.
"不要对Ben做任何事
"Do not do anything with Ben.
"要负责 不管他的嘴多可爱
"Be responsible, no matter how cute his mouth is.
"你的工作有麻烦了"
"Your job is on the line!"
闭嘴 Ann - 是你自己写的啊
Shut up, Ann! - You wrote that.
不 你... 那个Leslie
No, you... Then, Leslie,
Leslie 你不知道你在说什么
Leslie, you don't know what you're talking about.
我非常非常在意他
I care about him very much,
而我已经喝了两杯半的红酒
and I've had two and a half glasses of red wine,
而这意味着我现在就要去跟他亲热了
and what that means is I'm gonna go make out with him right now,
那样会很棒的
and it's gonna be awesome.
耶
Yay!
不 你应该劝阻我这么干
No, you're supposed to talk me out of this.
不 别 停下
No. Don't. Stop.
闭嘴 Ann 我还是要去做了
Shut up, Ann, I'm doing it anyway.
耶
Yay!
Leslie
Leslie!
Ben告诉我你们赢得竞标的时候 我激动狂喜
When Ben told me that you had won the bid, I was wildly ecstatic,
所以必须来这里和你们一起庆祝
and I had to come up here and celebrate with you.
这世界上 真的 没有你们做不到的事情
There is literally nothing in this world that you cannot do.
所以现在的计划是什么 我们要去散个很长的步吗
So, what's the plan now? Should we take a long walk?
迷你高尔夫
Mini-golf.
我可能...
I'll probably...
我们是不是该回Pawnee了 - 是啊
Shouldn't we just go back to Pawnee? - Yeah.
荒唐 没有理由开那么远路回去啊
Nonsense. There's no reason to drive all the way back home.
我在城里就有个完美的公♥寓♥
I've got a perfectly good condo right here in the city.
哦 我们不能这么麻烦你
Oh, we couldn't put you out like that.
双倍荒唐 我很希望你们能来和我一起住
Double nonsense. I would love to have you stay with me.
Leslie 你可以睡客房♥
Leslie, you can take the guest room,
而Ben 你 必须 睡在我的沙发上
and, Ben, you have to sleep on my couch.
那 真的 是你会睡到最舒服的沙发
It is literally the comfiest couch you've ever been on.
这太奇怪了
This is weird.
我们在Chris的沙发上
We're on Chris' couch.
是啊
Yep, we are.
我还穿着他的衣服
And I'm wearing his clothes.
嗯... - 嗯...
Well... - Well...
抱歉 我保持自己水分充足
Sorry, I keep myself very well hydrated,
而我的膀胱只有顶针那么大
and my bladder is the size of a thimble.
我一晚上差不多要排尿12次
I urinate roughly 12 times a night.
实际上 我觉得我也该去睡觉了
I think I might go to bed, too, actually.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
好吧
Okay.
嗯...
Well, look...
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表