Ben, this new project idea,
不是那么大的事 我可能有点太过在意了
it's not really a big deal. I'm probably making too much out of it.
哦 不 不 确实是大事
Oh, no, no. It's really big.
我是说 你通过丰收节引起了所有人的注意
I mean, you got everyone's attention with the Harvest Festival.
现在 你要好好收官
Now, you're gonna seal the deal.
这就是你一直等待的那个机会
It's the chance you've been waiting for.
所以如果丰收节 就是我的最高点
What if the festival was, like, a high point for me,
而我做不了比这更好呢
and I never do anything better than that?
那你就不会是Leslie Knope了
Then you wouldn't be Leslie Knope.
所以 我得一直想好点子 不然就不是我自己了
So, I have to keep thinking about good ideas all the time, or I'm no longer myself?
不不不 不不 完全不是
No, no, no. No, no. Not at all.
我只是真的 从来没见过像你这么努力工作的人
I've just honestly never met someone who works as hard as you do.
我是说 你就像是市政♥府♥的金霸王电池兔子
I mean, you're like the Energizer Bunny of city government.
然后她在车后排寻找时
And when she looked in the back of her car,
她看到 虽然是在她自己的私产上
she saw that even though it was her own private property,
她依然被强制参与...
she would be forced to take it in
被州政♥府♥检查
for a state inspection!
好的 伙计们 听好了
Okay, guys. Listen up.
那是啥声音 - 是我在讲话
What was that? - That was me talking.
不是 我也听到了 Andy吗
No, I heard it, too. Andy?
如果那是头野狼 现在我就需要有人马上把我抱起来
If that's a coyote, someone needs to pick me up off the ground now.
哦我的天哪
Oh, my God!
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是出门夜跑
I was just out for my nighttime run,
然后想到 "为啥不去拜访下公园部呢"
and I thought, "Why not go visit the Parks Department?"
这里一切如何
How's everything going here?
超级棒 真的好
Super great. Really well.
我们有一个很好的点子
We have a great idea.
现在告诉我 我在石头上坐下来
Tell me now while I sit on this boulder.
我心跳还很快的时候更容易接受新点子
I'm much more receptive to new ideas when my heart rate is still elevated.
Chris 可能你想聊一下吗
Chris, do you wanna maybe just talk for a minute?
让他们先忙
Let them work?
哦 当然
Oh! Sure.
那是啥 那是啥啊
What was that? What was that?
Leslie 就告诉我们你的点子吧
Leslie, just tell us your idea.
《海军罪案调查处 洛杉矶》第一季可没办法看自己呢
NCIS Los Angeles, Season One isn't gonna watch itself.
这就是了
Here it is.
你们觉得如何
What do you think?
我没有点子 我很抱歉
I don't have an idea. I'm sorry.
我以为我们一起努力工作
I thought if we all worked really hard,
我能想出点什么的
I could come up with something.
但我什么都没有 我们彻底完蛋了
But I don't have anything, and we're totally screwed.
我们需要做的就是继续工作 然后更努力地工作
And what we need to do is just keep working and just work again more
然后做到 然后想出来 然后能想出来了 我们就搞定了
and just do it and get it. And then we got it and we're good.
就那样
Go with that.
我觉得我该睡了
I think I'm gonna turn in.
你哪也别去
You're not going anywhere.
没人哪也别去 没人睡觉
No one's going anywhere. No one's sleeping
因为这是个熬夜 那会很有意思的
because this is an all-nighter. And that'll be fun.
我们都不睡 然后我会说 "嘿 没人睡"
We'll all stay up and then, I'll be like, "Hey! No one sleep!"
你们听到这有多响了吗
Do you hear how loud that is?
没人会在这种声音里睡着的
You're not sleeping through that.
还有其他吃的吗
Is there anything else to eat?
棉花糖已经吃完了
The marshmallows are all gone.
我们没有吃的了
We have nothing to eat.
Jerry用他吵闹的个人故事吓走了所有的鱼
Jerry scared all the fish away with his loud personal stories.
我想回家 我想我家的天蓬床
I wanna go home. I miss my canopy bed.
是啊 我不露营也没事
Yeah. I'm fine with not camping.
尤其是因为我蠢死的男朋友抛弃了我
Especially since my stupid boyfriend abandoned me!
我去发动货车
I'll fire up the van.
你知道 我从来没移♥动♥得这么慢
You know, I've never moved this slowly before.
几乎像是在流沙里一样
It's almost like being in quicksand.
嘿 嗯 听着
Hey, um, listen.
你甩了我的时候 真的很尴尬
When you dumped me, it was really embarrassing.
你就这么离开了
You just kind of took off.
哦 我很抱歉 我是说 我从没想过要伤害你
Oh, I'm so sorry. I mean, I never meant to hurt you.
而现在 我回来了
And well, I'm back now.
嘿 我有个好想法
Hey, I have a great idea.
为何不去我知道的一家农家乐餐厅呢
Why don't we go to this rustic diner that I know?
我们可以吃煎蛋白卷 然后继续聊我俩的事情
We can have egg white omelets and we can continue to talk about us.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
不 不
No, no.
巧克力还是奶油糖
Chocolate or butterscotch?
旋起来 哥们 露营太棒了 我爱上了
Swirl me. Dude, camping is awesome. I love it.
抱歉打扰 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
你们为这个帐篷供电多久了
How long have you been running power to this tent?
我不知道 我们来这里多久了
I don't know. How long have we been here?
十个小时
Ten hours.
不 我电视在录《纸杯蛋糕大战》呢
No! I was TiVoing Cupcake Wars.
这也太离谱了
This is ridiculous!
你们看 我已经习惯了一定程度的安逸生活了
Look, I am used to a certain level of comfort in my life,
我可不想牺牲这个
and I didn't want to sacrifice that.
好吧 我已经把所有东西打包了
Okay, well, I packed everything up.
所以现在 你跟我说又要重新打开吗
So, now, you're telling me I have to go unpack it?
大伙们 这是个信♥号♥♥啊
Guys, this is a sign.
你们想走 但是你们跟我困在一起了
You wanted to leave, and now you're stuck here with me.
所以 我们可以彻夜工作
So, we can work all night.
这会特别好玩的 熬大夜
This is gonna be so much fun! All-night work!
熬大夜 熬大夜
All-night work! All-night work!
你知道吗 那边路上就有家早餐旅馆
You know what? There's a bed and breakfast right up the road.
我要去那边了
I'm gonna head there.
是的 我们继续头脑风暴吧
Yes. Let's keep brainstorming.
我对这个旅馆感觉很好
I have a good feeling about this B&B.
有一天 店里会有一块牌匾 上面写着
One day, there's gonna be a plaque there that reads,
"这就是Leslie Knope曾想到那个绝妙的点子——"
"This is where Leslie Knope came up with the amazing idea for..."
该死 我觉得那可能有用呢
Damn, I thought that would work.
欢迎来到 "寂静玉米田"
Welcome to "The Quiet Corn".
我是Elsa Clack
I'm Elsa Clack.
早餐供应时间是早上5:30到6:15
Breakfast is served between 5:30 and 6:15 A.M.
如果我们要是睡到正常时间呢
What if we sleep to a normal hour?
嗯 那就是你们的无礼了
Well, that would be very rude of you.
你们要点早餐吗
May I take your breakfast order?
我们有煮鸡蛋
We have hardboiled eggs,
自♥制♥番茄片蘸单粒种子青蒜酱
homemade tomato slices with dry seed and leek jam,
还有多种德国小松饼供您选择
and your choice of german muffin.
德国小松饼是他妈什么东西
What the fuck is a german muffin?
哦 我的神啊
Oh, good lord.
我占床
I call the bed!
啊
Ah.
好棒
Awesome.
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place.
这地儿可是天猫的反义词
This place is the exact opposite of Skymall.
哦 听听这个
Oh, listen to this.
"亲爱的寂静玉米田
"Dear Quiet Corn,
"感谢你们这么美丽的客栈
"thank you for your beautiful Inn.
"我夫人和我度过了三个激♥情♥之夜
"My wife and I spent three nights of ecstasy
就在这个房♥间"
in this room."
呃啊
Ugh!
恶心
Gyash!
《你的性敏感区》
到处都没有电视
There are no TVs anywhere.
这个地方比外面还没劲
This place is lamer than outside.
我正凉快呢
I'm chillin'.
那是啥
What is that?
"你喝的是啥"
琴酒
Gin.
*你来帐篷里睡吧*
♪ Tou come sleepin' in the tent ♪
哦我的天
Oh, my God.
*来帐篷里睡吧*
♪ Sleepin' in the tent ♪
我找到你啦
I found you!
*我找到你啦*
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表