不 - 该死 抱歉 Leslie
No. - Damn! Sorry, Leslie.
Ann 我能和你聊会儿吗
Ann, could I talk to you for a minute?
所以 你怎么样
So, how's it going?
省省吧 好吗 我知道你对我和我的部门都没有信任
Save it. Okay? I know you don't have faith in me and my department,
没关系
and that's fine.
但别指望我坐在这跟你闲聊
But don't expect me to sit here and chitchat with you.
好吧 很公平 - 走那一边
All right. Fair enough. - Go the other way.
但我正准备去那...好吧 我...
But I'm just going to that... All right, I'll...
你看 我受宠若惊 但再说一遍 我不觉得我该跟你约会
Look. I'm very flattered. But again, I don't think I should go out with you.
我能问你为什么吗
Can I ask you why not?
因为我觉得你喝醉之后亲我那晚上很开心
Because I thought we had a great time the night you got drunk and kissed me.
而且你确实用了舌头
And you did use your tongue.
我不觉得我现在是合适约会的时机
I just don't think I'm in a place to go out with anyone right now.
好的 如果你改了主意 你知道去哪找我 Ann Perkins
Okay. Well, if you change your mind, you know where to find me, Ann Perkins.
Leslie Knope - 是的
Leslie Knope. - Yes.
他又邀约你了吗
Did he ask you out again?
是的 是的 他确实很坚持
He did. He did. He is nothing if not persistent.
而且帅 他真的很...他挺帅
And hot. He's very... He's pretty hot.
是的 他很帅 但他很紧张
Yeah, he's hot. But he's intense.
但他确实 确实很帅 但他是你的老板
But he's really, really hot. But he's your boss.
哦我的天 我刚想到了一个可以拯救公园部的点子
Oh, my God. I just thought of an idea of how we can save the Parks Department.
棒哦 - 我问你个问题
Great. - Let me ask you one question.
你乐意做一些妓♥女♥做的事情吗
Would you be cool doing things that a prostitute does?
减去钱呢
Minus the money?
当然啊 那可以 - 谢谢 Ann
Definitely yes, then. - Thanks, Ann.
真精神 很好 篮板就是你的朋友
Looking sharp. Beautiful. The backboard is your friend.
我想说我的教练风格是以基础为中心的
I'd say my coaching style is centered around fundamentals,
强调"基"本有趣
with an emphasis on fun.
嘿 看着
Hey, watch this.
去捡球吧
Go get it.
第二强调"础"
And a second emphasis on mental.
是的 可能会是累活
Yeah, it can be hard work.
但每次看着其中一个孩子的眼睛他叫我教练时...
But every time I look one of these kids in the eyes and he calls me Coach...
我就知道我答应了要做教练
That's how I know I agreed to be a coach.
老鼠耗子 - 老鼠耗子
Mouse Rat! - Mouse Rat!
大屠♥杀♥ - 大屠♥杀♥
Carnage! - Carnage!
好的 先生们 现在是赛前扔硬币时间
Okay, gentlemen. It's time for the pre-game coin toss.
篮球没有扔硬币环节 你穿的是女式运动鞋吗
There's no coin toss in basketball. Are those women's sneakers?
是的 确实是Ron 你知道吗
Yes, they are, Ron. You know what?
它们更合适 我有店员折扣 而且最好的部分是
They fit better, I got an employee discount, and the best part is
没人能看出来
no one can tell.
好的 我们上吧
All right, let's do this.
橄榄球术语
赛点 触地得分 之类的
Match point. Touchdown. Et cetera.
耶 上吧 闪电 好的
Yeah. Go, Lightning. All right.
好的 我喜欢你穿的 但我需要再性感300%
Okay. I like what you're wearing, but I need it to be 300% sexier.
你有那种看起来总是湿的的衬衣吗
Do you have any of those shirts that look wet all the time?
或者 比如 金属比基尼
Or, like, a metal bikini?
你知道什么永远性感吗 无指手套
You know what's always sexy? Fingerless gloves.
或者我就穿这套普通 精神正常的服装呢
What about if I wear this normal, sane outfit?
好 行 但你得吃点什么性感的食物
Yeah. Okay, but you're going to have to eat something sexy, then.
比如香蕉 - 正餐吃吗
Like a banana. - For dinner?
那 什么是性感的食物呢 芦笋吗
Well, what's sexy food? Asparagus?
不 你知道什么很性感吗
No, you know what's sexy?
火鸡辣椒
Turkey chili.
是啊
Yeah.
我要怎么自然把话题
And how exactly am I supposed to casually steer the conversation
转移到公园部预算上呢
towards the Parks Department budget?
好 特别简单
Okay. It's totally easy.
告诉你 你演Chris 我演你 我来展示怎么做
Tell you what. You be Chris. I'll be you. I'll show you how it's done.
好吧
Okay.
Ann Perkins 你很奇妙 令人惊叹 我跟你在这很开心
Ann Perkins. You are wonderful and amazing and I'm happy to be here with you.
谢谢 Chris 我穿了件燕尾背心 里面没穿衬衫
Thank you, Chris. I'm wearing a tuxedo vest with no shirt on underneath.
哦哦
Oh-oh.
我能请你喝一杯吗 我喜欢世界上所有的饮料
Can I get you a drink? I love every single beverage in the world.
我想喝点酒
I would like some wine.
然后 哦 我的背心弹开了
And... Oops, my vest popped open.
就像预算也需要弹开
Just like the budget needs to pop open
然后你需要把它倒进我的公园部里
and you need to pour it into my Parks Department.
很棒
Great.
我很激动你终于答应和我约会了
I am so excited that you finally agreed to go out with me.
真是个极好的反转啊
What a magnificent flip-flop.
你是个极好的邀人约会人
You're a magnificent asker-outer.
告诉你今天的每一个细节
Tell me every single detail of your day.
我 爱 约 会
I love dates.
我爱与人联结 我爱与她们建立关系
I love connecting with someone. I love engaging them.
我爱被他们惊讶到 我从没有过一个坏约会
I love being surprised by them. I have never had a bad date.
他们都是很好或者超乎想象的好
They've all been either great or phenomenally great.
护士是迄今为止我们社会中最被看轻的人
Nurses are the most undervalued members of our society by far.
我觉得你们所有人都该拿到和Google CEO一样的薪水
I think all of you should make as much money as the CEO of Google.
哇 谢谢 我同意
Wow. Thank you. I agree.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
为什么我总是如此积极吗
Why am I so positive all the time?
是的 就是这个问题
Yes, that's exactly the question.
我出生时有一种血液失调症
I was born with a blood disorder.
我父母被告知我只能活三个星期
And my parents were told that I had three weeks to live.
但现在我还在
And here I still am,
2000多个星期之后
some 2,000-odd weeks later,
而我享受过其中的每一个
and I have enjoyed every one of them.
我觉得进展挺好 他实际上是个很好的男的
I think it's going well. He's actually a really nice guy.
行 行 行 行 好的 所以你问他钱的问题了没
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. So, have you asked him yet about the money?
这是个约会 你知道吧
It's a date, you know?
有点难在讨论你最爱电影的时候随意提起公园预算啊
It's kind of hard to casually bring up the Parks budget when you're talking about your favorite movies.
《侏罗纪公园》 公园很棒 公园部需要钱
Jurassic Park. Parks are so great. The Parks Department needs money.
我三步就解决了
I just did it in three moves.
好吧 那你为啥不直接过来自己搞定呢
Well, then, why don't you just come here and do it yourself?
好的 - 我了个去
Okay. - Holy crap!
啥 Chris和Ann 你俩在这里干什么呢
What? Chris and Ann, what are you two doing here?
我们在约会 进展得超乎想象的好
We are on a date. And it is going phenomenally.
谢谢 但我想停下来只喝一杯
Thanks, but I'll stay for just one drink.
我很高兴能碰到你 因为我想跟你讲讲...
I am so happy I ran into you, because I wanted to speak to you about...
啧啧啧
Well, well, well.
Ben 真是有趣的惊喜啊
Ben. What a fun surprise.
是啊 今晚你来这里约会了
That's right, you were coming here tonight on a date.
然后嘿 Leslie也在这个美妙浪漫的场合加入了你们
And hey, Leslie is joining you on this wonderfully romantic occasion.
怎么样呢 - 不可思议
How about that? - Fantastic!
确实是
It is.
我能跟你聊吗 - 当然
Can I talk to you? - Sure.
你在干啥 - 只是确认下我怀疑的事情 Leslie
What are you doing? - Just confirming a suspicion I had, Leslie.
你在说什么呢 我跟这个约会毫无关系
What are you talking about? I had nothing to do with this date.
他们都那么好看 他们估计只想看到彼此的裸体吧
They're both so beautiful. They probably just want to see each other naked.
好吧 我知道你想做什么
Okay. Well, I know what you're trying to do,
而且你并不擅长这种鬼鬼祟祟
and you're not that good at being sneaky.
是的 我很擅长 - 不 你并不
Yes, I am. - No, you're not.
我很擅长鬼鬼祟祟 - 很明显 你并不
I'm great at being sneaky. - Clearly, you're not.
嘿 你俩 我们一起吃饭吧 人越多越开心
Hey. You guys, let's all have dinner together. The more the merrier.
很棒 - 很棒
Great. - Great.
干得好 伙计们 是
Great job, guys. Yep.
好的 Eric 休息了 还是受伤了
All right, Eric. Taking a rest, or are you hurt?
休息吗 聪明
Taking a rest? Smart.
毁灭他们 先生们 不要有同情心
Destroy them, gentlemen. Feel no sympathy.
是的 Ron Swanson在和我前妻Wendy约会
Yes, Ron Swanson is dating my ex-wife, Wendy.
了不起哦 我女朋友 Lucy 是镇上最性感的女人
Big deal. My girlfriend, Lucy, is the sexiest woman in town.
她是古巴人 她身上有纹身
She's Cuban, she's got tattoos,
而且她喜欢我
and she's into me,
在我看来 这是一个女人身上最性感的特质了
which, as far as I'm concerned, is the sexiest quality a woman can have.
哦 我有个点子了 你们知道怎样会很有趣吗
Oh, I have an idea. You know what would be really fun?
饭后 我们去Ramsett公园的池塘边散步
After dinner, we should take a walk by the pond in Ramsett Park.
公园散步会很浪漫的
Walking in parks can be very romantic.
是的 太可惜公园总是关门
Yeah, too bad the park's always closed, though.
好吧 你们在约会
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表