嘿 女士们先生们 第一天来兼♥职♥工作的是
Hey, ladies and gentlemen, for the first time ever in her new part-time job
市政厅公共卫♥生♥部♥新雇员Ann Meredith Perkins 耶
in the Public Health Department at City Hall, it's Ann Meredith Perkins! Yay!
Leslie 这也太好了
Leslie, this is so nice!
我在这些气球里打了一个含毒气的
I put a poisonous gas in one of these balloons,
所以炸了一个 你可能就死掉了
so if any of them pops, you may die.
不 April 我们都会死的
No, April, we would all die.
气体会充满它们所在的容器体积
Gases fill the volume of whatever container they're in.
知识哦
School.
我们在你第一天的每个小时都安排了活动
We have activities every hour on your first day.
早上10点 Ann的首日华夫饼大爆♥炸♥
10:00 am, " Ann's first day waffle explosion."
早11点 文书开始庆祝会
11:00 a.m., "The start-paperwork jamboree."
然后正午12点整是就职诞-Ann舞会
And then 12:00 noon sharp is the inaugural "D-Ann-ce Party."
欢迎来到市政厅 小蛋糕
Welcome to City Hall, cupcake!
你们有几个人在里面啊 - 七个
How many of you are in here? - There's seven.
你还有个办公室同事 他名叫Stuart 他是个扫兴鬼
And you have an office mate. His name is Stuart, and he's kind of a grouch.
我还有同事呢
I have an office mate?
妈的快把这些气球搞出去
Get these fucking balloons out of here.
你好 我是Ann
Hi, I'm Ann.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第3季 第15集
第3季 第15集
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
就是说一声 我把老年中心的项目给Donna了
Just to let you know, I gave the senior center project to Donna.
听起来不错 2点开会吗
Sounds good. The meeting's at 2:00?
是的 会议室C
Yes. Conference room "C".
好的 我觉得某个时候
Okay. I think at some point,
你跟我可能得和彼此亲一下了
you and I should probably make out with each other.
是的 好决定
Yeah, good call.
任何关系的开端总是最棒的
The best part of any relationship is the beginning.
没有问题 没有吵架
No problems, no fights.
只有白葡萄酒 拥抱
Just white wine, cuddling,
和海量的历史频道纪录片
and crazy amounts of History Channel documentaries.
嘿 我们今晚去餐厅最好不坐一辆车
Hey, we should take separate cars to the restaurant tonight.
Chris对此认真得要命... - 我知道
Chris is deadly serious about this... - I know.
我不想聊这个事 好么 我们晚上见
I just don't wanna talk about it, okay? I'll see you tonight.
好 哦 对了 我要和Marlene Griggs-Knope见个面
Okay. Oh, by the way, I have a meeting with Marlene Griggs-Knope.
她跟你有关系吗
Is that any relation?
没
No.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
就是个巧合 我们总这样 我们还笑呢
Just a coincidence. We get it all the time. We laugh about it.
但我从没见过她
But I've never met her.
她是菲律宾人 好 拜
She's Filipino. Okay, bye.
为什么你不直接告诉Ben她是你妈妈
Why don't you just tell Ben she's your mother?
因为Ben和我现在在这个太棒的小泡泡里
Because Ben and I are in this amazing little bubble right now,
没有空间留给Chris不让我们约会的蠢规矩
and there's no room in here for Chris' stupid rules about us not dating
或者我那个捏爆蛋的妈
or my ball-busting mother.
Leslie 对不起 但我觉得你没想清楚
Leslie, I'm sorry, but I don't think you thought this through.
你知道我该怎么做吗
You know what I should do?
我该给我妈买♥♥一张去伦敦的单程票 今天出发
I should get my mother a one-way ticket to London, leaving today.
那样Ben就不需要见到她
And that way, Ben never has to meet her
我还能去伦敦看她 所有人都赢了
and I could visit her in London. Everybody wins.
如果他看到你桌上她的照片呢
What if he sees a picture of her on your desk?
如果Marlene说"嘿 你见过我女儿Leslie吗"
What if Marlene says, "Hey, have you met my daughter, Leslie?
"她在公园部工作"
"She works in the Parks Department."
Stuart 拜托 请你给我们45分钟好吗
Stuart, please, could you give us, like, 45 minutes?
这也是我的办公室啊 - Stuart
It's my office, too. - Stuart.
那个家伙真没礼貌
That guy was rude.
我感觉一些结构的变化
I feel that some structural changes
真的可以挖掘这个部门的潜力
could really unlock this department's potential.
Jerry - 嗯
Jerry. - Mmm?
我相信你的能力不止于此
I believe you are capable of much more.
我没有 - 胡说
I'm not. - Nonsense.
看看镜子 - 哈
Look in the mirror. - Huh?
你是个智慧的 有魅力的 美丽的超级英雄
You are an intelligent, charismatic, beautiful superhero.
我认命你为公共关系负责人
I'm making you head of Public Relations,
这意味着你要主持日常简报
which means you'll be leading the daily briefing sessions.
很好的主意
Excellent idea.
这是新市政经理上任我最喜欢的部分
This is my favorite part about having a new city manager.
他们总是试图做点改变 而他们的想法都太烂
They always try to shake things up, and their ideas are terrible,
最后会让市政厅停摆
and it brings City Hall to a grinding halt.
我就买♥♥几个甜甜圈 坐稳了 看好戏
I just grab a few donuts, sit back, and enjoy the show.
April 只做Ron的助手不足以体现你的价值
April, you are too valuable to just be Ron's assistant.
从现在开始 你是个多任务行政助理 协助整个办公室
So from now on, you are a multitasking executive aide, assisting the entire office.
这是个噩梦吗
Is this a nightmare?
April 醒醒
April, wake up.
Tom 我只想说你是个称职的员工和一个了不起的人
Tom, I just wanna say that you are a wonderful employee and a terrific human being.
散会了
Meeting adjourned!
Tom
Tom.
我很欣赏你
I enjoy you.
你知道我还欣赏什么吗 你的创业精神
You know what else I enjoy? Your entrepreneurial spirit.
我最近确实以十块钱的价格卖♥♥掉了我的《星际传奇2》DVD
I did recently sell my Chronicles of Riddick DVD on eBay for $10.
用利润买♥♥了个蓝♥光♥版
Used the profits to buy the Blu-ray.
那太棒了 我有个符合你才能的好项目
That's terrific. I have an amazing project for someone of your talents.
你要把四楼所有的城市档案数字化
You are going to digitize the entire city archives up on the fourth floor.
不 我恨四楼 我上次去的时候
No! I hate the fourth floor! Last time I was up there,
看到有人从自动贩卖♥♥机里买♥♥冰♥毒♥ 那是个坏地方
I saw someone buy crystal meth out of a vending machine. It's a bad place.
你不会一个人的 Andy
You won't be alone. Andy.
现在开始 你不给任何人做擦鞋男孩
Starting now, you are nobody's shoeshine boy.
现在开始 你是一个行政助理
Starting now, you are an administrative assistant.
做三周 然后回去擦鞋
For three weeks. Then back to shoes.
Chris
Chris!
我没有超级注意你刚刚说我们要做什么
I wasn't super paying attention to what you just said that we'll be doing,
但我会付出110%的努力的
but I will give 110 percent!
嗯 在你以更有趣的方式重复一遍之后
Well, as soon as you repeat yourself in a more interesting way.
嘿 Ben
Hey, Ben.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
没什么 既然我在这 我只想让你知道
Nothing much. Since I'm here, I just wanted to let you know
Marlene Griggs-Knope是我妈
that Marlene Griggs-Knope is my mom.
什么 为什么...
What? Why...
还有 她可能会很残酷很难搞
Also, she can be cruel and difficult,
她会快速地对人做出持续很久的判断
and she makes snap judgments about people that she holds on to for a very long time.
而且她有点欺负人
And she's kind of a bully.
好吧 进去吧 你会表现得很好的
Okay! Go in there, you're gonna be great.
天 哦天 哦天 对不起 给 对不起
God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm sorry. Here. Sorry!
你好
Hello.
我是Ben Wyatt先生
I'm Mr. Ben Wyatt.
看起来你咖啡上沾了点衣服啊
Looks like you got some shirt on your coffee.
是啊 你知道发生了什么吗
Yeah. You know what happened?
我洒了 但你知道是怎么回事
I spilled it, but you know how it goes.
有趣的轶事啊
Fun anecdote.
郡校区需要四辆新校车
The county school district needs four new school buses.
我被董事会阻碍了 希望你们办公室能帮忙
I'm being stonewalled by the board, and I'm hoping your office can help us out.
好
Okay.
真的吗 就这样吗
Really? That's it?
是啊 实际上 不是 这...
Yeah. Actually, no. It...
这应该不太可能
It's probably not possible.
那我就糊涂了 Ben
Then I'm confused, Ben,
因为你刚刚告诉我可以的
because you just told me it was.
五秒钟之前
Five seconds ago.
我买♥♥了第二盒甜甜圈 如果有人...
I got a second box of donuts, if anybody...
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
这 主任先生 是你的新桌子
This, Mr. Director, is your new desk.
好吧
Okay.
这个桌子是瑞典概念"jämställdhet"的象征
This desk is the epitome of the Swedish concept of jämställdhet,
或者"平等"
or "equality."
想象有人需要你的注意
Imagine someone needs your attention.
谁喊下我的名字
Somebody say my name.
Chris
Chris.
转 什么事 Jerry
Swivel! What is it, Jerry?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表