嘿 Leslie - 嘿
Hey, Leslie. - Hey.
谢谢你交的那份逐年维护成本分♥析♥
Thank you for that year-over-year maintenance cost analysis.
真的帮了大忙 - 真的不用谢
That was really helpful. - You're so welcome.
我写的时候想着你呢
I was thinking about you when I wrote it.
因为我 呃...
'Cause I was, um...
因为我告诉你我想看吗
'Cause I told you I wanted to read it?
是啊
Yeah.
那是个好理由
That's a good reason.
那个 Chris想让我俩去他办公室
Anyway, Chris wants to see us in his office.
我猜我们该去那边了
I guess we should head over there.
好吧 - 好吧
All right. - All right.
好吧 酷 - 棒
All right, cool. - Great.
那边见 - 我们那边见 Benjamin Ben
See you there. - I'll see you there, Benjamin. Ben.
好的 Lesliemin
All right, "Lesliemin."
Leslie
Leslie.
嗨 Ben
Hi, Ben.
哦 嘿 Ann
Oh, hey, Ann.
哇 这可是我在一个关于文件的对话里见到过最强的性张力了
Wow! That was the most sexual tension I have ever seen in a conversation about documents.
没戏的
It can't happen.
我们可能都会被开除
We could both get fired.
真是个蠢规矩 - 我知道啊
That's a dumb rule. - I know!
嗯 如果你必须遵守的话
Well, if you have to follow it,
我只能建议避免和他产生一对一的 紧张的状态了
I would just suggest avoiding one-on-one, tension-y situations with him.
说得对 好计划
You're right. Good plan.
我要派你俩去出差
I am sending you two on a trip.
真的吗 - 真的吗
Really? - Really?
印第安纳少年棒球联赛要开始了
The Indiana Little League Baseball Tournament is upon us,
而Pawnee已经20年没举办过了
and Pawnee hasn't hosted it in 20 years.
所以 我想让你俩去Indianapolis申请主办权
So, I would like you two to go to Indianapolis and state our case,
因为你俩是我的黄金二人组
because you two are my dynamic duo.
来吧 啊...
Right here. Ah...
啊...
Ah...
加油吧队伍 - 行
And go team! - Yep.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第3季 第14集
第3季 第14集
Ann 你的每件衣服都太性感了
Ann, everything you have is too sexy.
这就是Julia Roberts在《漂亮女人》里演妓♥女♥时穿的那件
This is actually the dress that Julia Roberts wore as a prostitute in Pretty Woman.
我知道 我穿那件特好看
I know. I look really good in it.
我需要一套运动衫之类的东西
I need, like, a sweat suit or something.
我需要送出一个什么都不会发生的信♥号♥♥
I need to send out a signal that nothing is gonna happen.
哦 这简直是疯了
Oh, this is insane.
你们想死了在一起了 太明显了
It's so obvious you're dying to be together.
然后你俩还要去公路旅行
And now you're going on a road trip?
我是说 你俩真的可以"开个房♥"了
I mean, you guys could literally "get a room."
是啊 然后我真的可以被"开个除"了
Yeah, and I could literally get "a-fired."
好吧 我会帮你反引诱他
All right, I will help you anti-seduce him.
告诉我你还需要什么
Just tell me what else you need.
我需要想一些不性感的 无聊的聊天话题
I need to think of unsexy, boring conversation topics
用于在车里聊天
we can talk about in the car.
我有几个点子
I have a few ideas.
我们可以讨论《纽约客》文章《梯子的历史》
We could discuss The New Yorker article "The History of the Ladder."
好吧
Okay.
我们可以讨论约翰斯霍普金斯大学不同的寝室
We could talk about different dorms at Johns Hopkins University,
然后我可以读一下我的电动牙刷说明书
and I could read from my Sonicare booklet.
哦 我有个好主意 - 啥
Oh, I have a good idea! - What?
你为啥不问问他的那玩意儿呢
Why don't you ask him about his penis?
Pawnee动物园 我是猴子
Pawnee Zoo, monkey speaking.
好的 所有人停下你们在做的跟我来 你们四个
Okay! Everyone stop what you're doing and come with me. All four of you.
你们要去哪 - Leslie今天不在
Where are you going? - Leslie's not here today.
没有老板 我们想干啥干啥
No boss. We can do whatever we want.
我是你们的老板啊
I'm your boss.
真是个好梗 Ron
That's a good one, Ron.
我们走 认真的 来吧
Let's go. Seriously. Come on.
情况是酱紫的
Here's the sitch.
我开♥发♥了一个游戏节目
I developed a dope new game show
我来问情侣各种私密问题
where I ask couples scandalous questions,
然后他们得猜另一个人是怎么回答的
and they have to guess what the other one answered.
我把这个叫"知你宝"
I call this Know Ya Boo.
哦 那个听起来好像"新婚游戏"
Oh, that sounds like The Newlywed Game.
闭嘴 Jerry 这个不是"新婚游戏" 好嘛
Shut up, Jerry! It's not The Newlywed Game, okay?
完全就是"新婚游戏"
It is totally The Newlywed Game.
但大新闻是 所有人都抄啊
But big deal. Everyone steals.
我最喜欢的电影是《爱情非卖♥♥品》(2003) Nick Cannon演的
My favorite movie is Love Don't Cost a Thing, with Nick Cannon,
它是《爱是非卖♥♥品》(1987)改编的
which is based on Can't Buy Me Love,
它又是根据《克莱默夫妇》(1979)还是啥改编的
which is based on Kramer vs. Kramer or something,
我记得好像是莎士比亚的作品
which I think was Shakespeare.
不知道 不在乎
Don't know, don't care.
你这个游戏节目点子想计划做什么呢
And what exactly do you plan on doing with this game show idea?
你准备把它塞到你屁♥股♥里吗
Are you going to shove it up your butt?
不
No.
我要在你们四个蠢蛋身上试运行 找找缺陷
I'm gonna test it out on you four bing-bongs and work out the kinks,
然后雇佣真正好看的人来做个样片
then hire actual attractive people, and make a demo.
那个电视台会从你这买♥♥个游戏节目啊
What network is gonna buy a game show from you?
外面有一百万个电视台 他们都需要节目啊
There's a million networks out there, and they all need programming.
Spike, G4, GSN, Fuse, WOW, Boom, Zip, Kablam,
Spike, G4, GSN, Fuse, WOW, Boom, Zip, Kablam,
Slurp, Slurp Latin, Slurp HD.
Slurp, Slurp Latin, Slurp HD.
我喜欢Slurp HD
I love Slurp HD.
你们看过《终极奶昔大战》吗
Have you guys seen Ultimate Battle Smoothie?
那个节目很屌♥ - 我的天
That's a dope show. - Oh, my God.
所以 基本上每间寝室都允许把床架高
Yeah, so, basically every dorm allows bed lofting,
但Wolman和McCoy的学生真的做到了极致
but the students have really taken to it at Wolman and McCoy.
你去的是约翰斯霍普金斯吗
Did you go to Johns Hopkins?
不是
No.
你想放点音乐吗
Do you wanna play some music?
当然 Ann和我为这次旅途烧了张超棒的CD
Sure! Ann and I burned an awesome CD for the trip.
Jimmy Carter的"信任危机"演讲
Jimmy Carter's "Crisis of Confidence" speech,
学习普通话
Learning to Speak Mandarin,
16分钟的老式汽车喇叭声
16 minutes of Old Timey Car Horn,
还有一个叫做"班卓琴布吉舞爆♥炸♥"的东西
and something called Banjo Boogie Bonanza.
是个神奇的乐器 班卓琴
It's an amazing instrument, the banjo.
是啊 我没意识到声音会这么大
Yeah. I didn't realize it could be this loud.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我能帮助你吗
Can I help you?
嗨 我们班来这里实地考察
Hi. My class is here on a field trip,
我该为了学校项目采访一个人
and I'm supposed to interview someone for a school project.
好吧
Okay.
你可以在那个桌子旁等着 某人会在某时来找你的
You can wait at that table, and someone will be here sometime.
但你不是现在就在这吗
But aren't you here now?
不
No.
"知你宝"
现在 是时候 知你...
It's time to know your...
我暂时还没有背景音
I don't have the instrumental backing track yet,
但这个时候应该说"宝"了
but it's gonna say "boo" right there.
嘿 各位
Hey, everybody!
欢迎收看"知你宝" 我是你们的主持人 Tom Haverford
Welcome to Know Ya Boo. I'm your host, Tom Haverford,
和往常一样 和我一起的是我的CGI狗狗副主持
and with me as always is my CGI puppy co-host,
Bobby宝
Bobby the Boo!
嘿 各位
Hey, everybody!
好的 我们开始
All right, let's get to it.
第一个问题
First question.
小伙子们 如果要选一个摇滚明星来上
Fellas, which rock star would your lady bang
你们的女士会上谁
if she could bang one rock star?
Jerry
Jerry!
我相信我听过Donna经常聊Prince
I believe I have heard Donna talk about Prince, a lot.
你的宝怎么说
What'd your boo say?
印象深刻
Impressive!
好的 Andy
All right, Andy,
你的女士会选谁
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表