If you don't, I'll shave Jean-Ralphio's head.
行 我倒想看看那个 来吧
Yeah, I'd like to see that. Hit me.
赌注很大啊
A lot riding on this.
该死 这也太好喝了
Damn, if that isn't delicious.
"R"了个"O"了个"NNN"
"R" to the "O" to the "N"...
我说Swanson有型得就像大本钟
I say Swanson's got swagger the size of a Big Ben clock
伙计 你得以韵脚结束啊
Dude, you got to end it on the rhyme.
我知道我该做什么 - 你在"本"那里押上了
I know what I have to do. - You had it at "Ben."
我知道 我知道了
I know. I got it.
你们觉得我没走遍世界吗
You think I haven't been around the world?
我哪儿都去过了 亲爱的 我是个非常富有的女人
I've been everywhere, darling. I'm a very wealthy woman.
高端百货公♥司♥
我丈夫总是从Bergdorf Goodman给我买♥♥最好的衣服 你们看
My husband's kept me in the finest clothes from Bergdorf Goodman, you see.
不许动 FBI
Freeze! FBI!
不 别来找我
No! Leave me alone!
举起手来
Hands in the air!
我又没杀人
I didn't kill anybody!
磨坊也不是我烧的 是我妹妹
And I didn't burn down the mill either. My sister did.
但现在她被狼吃了
But now she's been eaten by wolves!
没啥好围观的
Nothing to see here.
所以你俩怎么认识的
So how did you two meet?
我们在超♥市♥认识的
We met at the supermarket.
我用的是经典搭讪话术
I used my classic pickup line.
"如果你在找混♥蛋♥ 它们在'我'这一排"
"If you're looking for douches, they're in Aisle Me."
私处冲洗器
很棒啊 - 是的
Awesome. - Yeah.
哦 嘿 顺便 我觉得我应该拿不回那本书了
Oh, hey, by the way, I don't think I can get that book back
从那个叫啥那里
from what's-his-name.
哦 那没事的
Oh, that's okay.
我是说 我该知道不能给你的男朋友们借东西的
I mean, I should've known better than to loan something to one of your boyfriends.
他们来来去去太快了
They come and go so fast.
你具体是什么意思呢
What are you saying exactly?
嗯 我说 实话说 这个家伙又能坚持多久呢
Well, I mean, let's be honest. How long is it gonna last with this guy?
我还坐这儿呢
Sitting right here.
我不知道啊 他很蠢 但是很好玩啊
I don't know. He's dumb, but he's fun.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是说 这就是约会的意义啊
I mean, that's the whole point of dating around
你能试试各种不同的款式
is you get to try on a bunch of different hats.
嗯 这款是个傻子
Well, this hat is an idiot.
经典哦
Classic.
Leslie 我来这你生气了吗
Leslie, are you mad that I came here?
什么 没啊
What? No.
我没...你是...你看起来在生我的气
I'm not... Are you... You seem mad at me.
不 我没...我没生你的气
No, I'm not... I'm not mad at you.
我没生你的气 - 我根本没生气
I'm not mad at you. - I'm not mad at all.
我也没有 - 没有
Neither am I. - No.
看起来你俩应该亲亲和好啊
Looks like you two need to kiss and make up.
好吧
All right.
你们好 我叫Ron Swanson
Hello. My name is Ron Swanson.
一般来说 我试着避免和人讲话
In general, I try never to speak with people,
但我喝了这个蛇汁的东西
but I have been drinking this Snake Juice thing,
它真该死的好喝
and it's damn good.
你们应该买♥♥
You should buy it.
嗯 好 谢了 哥们
Yeah, okay. Thanks, man.
孩子 你要知道我的推荐基本上是保证
Son, you should know that my recommendation is essentially a guarantee.
喝了 就现在
Drink this, now.
Traeger大♥师♥ 你赶上了
Traegermeister! You made it.
是的 我收到了你的邮件 我们得聊聊
Yeah, I got your email. We need to talk.
首先 试试来点蛇汁
First off, though, try a little Snake Juice.
酒度140 也就是说70%是酒精
It's 140 proof, which means it's 70% alcohol.
但别担心 里面有大量咖♥啡♥因♥保证不困
But don't worry. There's plenty of caffeine in it to keep you awake.
我相信一小杯就真的能要了我的命
I believe an ounce of that would literally kill me.
你给市政厅所有人写邮件 告诉他们来一家
You emailed everyone at City Hall and told them to come to a club
你所有的酒吧 买♥♥你发明的酒
that you own to buy alcohol that you invented.
政♥府♥雇员不应该利用权力来增加自己的财富
Government employees can't use their power to enhance their personal wealth.
我完全来理解你的点 Chris 不会再发生了
I totally get your point, Chris. It won't happen again.
我想不到别的办法了
I just don't see any way around it.
你必须把你在蛇洞的份额卖♥♥掉
You're gonna have to sell your shares in the Snakehole.
不
No!
汤姆猫 这家伙在烦你吗
T-Pain, this guy bothering you?
这是我老板 - 哦 好
This is my boss. - Okay, yeah.
你想让我用你的名字写首说唱吗
You want me to write a rap about your name?
可以啊
Yes.
"B"了个"O"了个两个"S"
"B" to the "O" to the double "S,"
他说就做 你就能成事情
do what he say, and you'll be successful
无意冒犯 但可能你觉得我速度太快
No offense, but maybe you think I'm going too fast
因为你和Ben速度太慢了
'cause you're going too slow with Ben.
无意冒犯 我速度慢是因为我可能丢了工作
No offense, but I'm going slow because I might lose my job.
好的 无意冒犯 但这算是个借口
Okay, no offense, but maybe that's a little bit of an excuse
逃避你自己的感情
for not acting on your feelings.
无意冒犯 但我不记得你有感情方面的护士执照
No offense, but I don't remember you having a nursing degree in feelings.
冒犯了 这很无礼
Offense! That's rude.
我要去跳舞了
I'm gonna go dance.
混♥蛋♥ 你上
Douche, you're up.
嘿 你还好吗 我听见你在吼
Hey, are you okay? I heard yelling.
是 我很生气 而且我真的很醉了
Yeah, I'm very angry, and I'm really drunk.
你想跟我跳舞吗 给我再来杯"色汁"
Do you want to dance with me? Go get me another "Snork Juice."
那可能不是个好主意
That's maybe not the best idea for you.
算了 Jean-Ralphio
Forget it. Jean-Ralphio!
是的 我在 - 在我身上跳舞
Yes, I'm here. - Dance up on me.
好的 好的 好的
Yes, yes, yes.
跟她情况如何了
How's it going with her?
嗯 根本没有情况 真的 因为...
Um, well, nothing's going at all, really, because...
我不知道 我感觉我刚刚做错事了
I don't know. I feel like I just did something wrong.
她看起来不太想跟我讲话
She doesn't seem to want to talk to me.
你可以试试角色扮演 我跟April就在这么做
You should try role-play. That's what me and April do.
现在我懂这套打扮了
That explains the outfit.
是的 你得想象一些奇怪场景
Yeah, you gotta dream up some weird scenario
比如你是她老板 但不能做♥爱♥因为她为你工作
like you're her boss and sex is forbidden because she works for you.
我们的实际情况就是这样
That is our actual situation.
而且她对打屁♥股♥上瘾
And she's addicted to spanking.
好的 谢谢 我们知道了 我们没事了
Okay. Thanks, we got it. We're good.
你要是担心和Chris工作 没关系的
If you're worried about working with Chris, it doesn't matter.
他没事的 他说不会很奇怪
He's fine with it. He said it wouldn't be weird.
你跟我聊之前先和Chris聊过了吗
You talked to Chris before you talked to me?
你怎么回事啊
Excuse me!
这是我和Ann第一次吵架 让人头晕
This is my first fight with Ann, and it's a doozy.
但我相信朋友间的坦率交流可以带来更深层的亲密
But I believe that honest discussions between friends can lead to deeper intimacy.
这是我们关系里的转折点
This is a watershed moment in our relationship,
我们吵得干净是很重要的
and it's important that we fight clean.
我要做的就是集中精力 然后保持冷静
All I need to do is focus and stay calm.
你很蠢 你喝醉了 你很蠢
You're stupid, and you're drunk and you're stupid.
我不懂为什么这是我的错
I don't understand how this is my fault.
不是...不是所有事情永远都是你的错
It's not... Everything isn't your fault all the time.
不要永远把所有事都归作你的错
Don't always make everything your fault.
很好 不完全是我的错 我不是那个愚蠢混♥蛋♥
Good! It's not all my fault. I'm not the stupid jerk.
我不是那个现在是愚蠢混♥蛋♥的人
I'm not the one who's being a stupid jerk right now.
我不是那个意思 你知道我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that. You know I didn't mean it like that.
我只是说你表现得很蠢
I just meant you were being stupid,
然后你的做法很混♥蛋♥
and you were acting like a jerk.
听着 我很抱歉那个职位考虑到你 好吗
Look, I'm sorry that I thought about you for the job, okay?
但有时候我不把你往正确的方向推 你最后就呆在那了
But sometimes if I don't push you in the right direction, you end up standing still.
我只是试着给你帮忙
I was just trying to do you a favor.
你帮够了 好吗
Enough with your favors, okay?
停下
Stop.
那或者我们不应该一起工作
Maybe we shouldn't work together, then.
或许不该
Maybe we shouldn't.
每次我做排毒时
Every time I cleanse,
我 真的 能感觉的毒素离开我的身体
I can literally feel the toxins leaving my body.
我知道 我感觉健康太多了
I know! I feel so much healthier.
我离肉汤阶段还有一整个星期
I've still got a full week to go before the broth stage.
嗯
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表