剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
So we're deciding?
那我们决定了
Yeah.
是的
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
Don't!
别
Because I've had way too much wine.
我已经喝了太多酒了
Okay. All right.
好 没问题
♪ The way you love me ♪
♪ 你那样爱着我 ♪
♪ All the time ♪
♪ 一直爱着我 ♪
♪ Maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you ♪
♪ 也许我害怕不会一直那样爱着你 ♪
Is this okay?
这样行吗
Yeah, this is nice.
行 非常好
Good.
很好
♪ Maybe I'm amazed at the way you pulled me out of time ♪
♪ 也许我是惊讶你那样忘却了时间地爱着我 ♪
He's...
他...
He's dancing with a girl.
他跟一个女孩在跳舞
He asked her to dance. Like a real girl.
他邀请她去跳舞了 一个真实的女孩
I know. I see.
我知道 我看见了
♪ Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you ♪
♪ 也许我是惊讶我那样的需要你 ♪
♪ Home again, home again ♪
♪ 家 再次感受到家 ♪
♪ One day I know ♪
♪ 有一天我知道 ♪
♪ I'll feel home again ♪
♪ 我会再次感受到家的存在 ♪
♪ Wrong again, wrong again ♪
♪ 错了 又错了 ♪
♪ One day I know ♪
♪ 有一天我知道 ♪
♪ I'll feel strong again ♪
♪ 我会再次感受到坚强 ♪
♪ And lift my head ♪
♪ 抬起我的头来 ♪
♪ Many times I've been told ♪
♪ 我曾多次被告诫 ♪
♪ All this talk will make you old ♪
♪ 所有的蜚语都会使自己老去 ♪
♪ So I'll close my eyes ♪
♪ 所以我闭上双眼 ♪
♪ Won't look behind ♪
♪ 不再往回看 ♪
♪ Movin' on ♪
♪ 继续前行 ♪
♪ Movin' on ♪
♪ 继续前行 ♪
♪ So I'll close my eyes ♪
♪ 所以我闭上双眼 ♪
♪ Look behind ♪
♪ 往回看 ♪
♪ Movin' on ♪
♪ 继续前行 ♪
♪ Many times I've been told ♪
♪ 我曾多次被告诫 ♪
♪ Speak your mind, just be bold ♪
♪ 大胆说出自己的想法 不要害怕 ♪
♪ So I'll close my eyes ♪
♪ 所以我闭上双眼 ♪
♪ Won't look behind ♪
♪ 不再往回看 ♪
♪ Movin' on ♪ Okay, kitchen's all clean.
♪ 继续前行 ♪ 好了 厨房♥都弄干净了
What'd you want to talk about?
你想跟我谈什么
Yes. Please have a seat, mr. B.
对 你先坐下 布先生
All right.
好吧
What?
怎么了
I want to talk to you
我想跟你谈谈
About your future...
谈谈你的未来...
Here at chambers and other places.
在钱伯斯学院以及其他地方的未来
I don't really have a future here at chambers
一旦我开始在山泉水公♥司♥工作了
once I start the mountain spring water job, honey.
我在钱伯斯学院就没有未来了 亲爱的
Honey, I know.
亲爱的 我知道
But I see you here,
但是你看看这儿
So happy and so full of joy
多欢乐 到处都充满着喜悦
And these kids, adam,
还有这些孩子 亚当
They-- they adore you!
他们...他们喜欢你
You should see how they look at you.
你应该看看他们看你的样子
It's incredible.
太不可思议了
And I just feel like maybe
我觉得或许
you should work here full time.
你应该在这里全职工作
Kristina... I think you need to
克里斯蒂娜 我觉得你需要
work here full time. I wishI wish I could
在这里全职工作 我希望...我也希望我可以
And make the money I'm making
在这里赚到和在山泉水公♥司♥
at the water company, but I can't.
一样的工资 但是我不能
It's not What if you could?
并不是... 那要是你能呢
I have an opportunity, possibly,
我可能在一个非营利性的组织
with a non-profit group.
有一个机会
They're a great group of people.
他们都是一群很棒的人
They help build schools like this.
他们在帮助建设像我们这样的学校
When did this happen?
什么时候的事
They could help build hundreds of chambers.
他们可以帮助建设成百上千的钱伯斯学院
They've been calling me for months.
他们已经联♥系♥过我好几个月了
I know, I just haven't told you.
我都知道 我只是没有告诉你
Why?
为什么
I didn't want to tell you
我之所以不想告诉你
Because I didn't have a replacement for this school
是因为我还没为这所学校找到接♥班♥人
And this school means so much to me.
这所学校对我来说意义重大
I didn't want to just--
我不想就这么...
So you're offering me your job?
所以你就想让我来坐你的位置
You've supported us for so long, honey.
你已经支持我们很长一段时间了 亲爱的
And I want to see you doing something
我想看到你做一些
that you truly enjoy
你自己真正会开心的事
And that you're happy doing.
这就是你会很开心去做的事
And I see it. I see it here.
我都知道 我全都看在眼里
You love working here.
你爱在这里工作
I can make money.
我可以去赚钱
It's just for a little while.
只需要一段时间
And we'll work here together as well.
我们就能一起在这里工作了
I think we can do it.
我认为我们可以做到
You do?
真的吗
I do.
真的
I really do.
我真的这么认为
I will consider it.
我会考虑的
Okay.
好
Plus, I think it will be kind of hot
多说一句 我觉得要是称呼你为
calling you headmaster braverman.
布雷弗曼校长肯定会很性感的
You can start right now.
你现在就可以开始这么叫
Okay, headmaster.
好的 校长
All right. Wanna switch seats?
好了 想换一下座位吗
Fine. All right.
行 好吧
You know, these wedding pictures are really wonderful.
婚礼上拍的照片真的非常的棒
Young max is quite the photographer.
麦克斯真是个不错的摄影师
He captured some really beautiful moments, you know?
他捕捉下来的瞬间都非常漂亮 知道吗
Very sweet.
太漂亮了
Zeek?
奇克
Did you fall asleep again?
你又睡着了吗
Don't do that.
别这样
We're gonna take the baby for a stroll.
我们还要带重孙一起散步呢
Zeek?
奇克
Zeek?
奇克
♪ May god bless and keep you always ♪
♪ 愿上帝永远祝福你 保佑你 ♪
♪ May your wishes all come true ♪
♪ 愿你的愿望都能如愿以偿 ♪
♪ May you always do for others ♪
♪ 愿你永远都能为他人付出 ♪
♪ And let others do for you ♪
♪ 愿他人也永远能为你 ♪
♪ May you build a ladder to the stars ♪
♪ 愿你能造出通往星星的天梯 ♪
♪ And climb on every rung ♪
♪ 你能攀上每一阶梯 ♪
♪ May you stay ♪
♪ 愿你永远 ♪
♪ Forever young ♪
♪ 青春不老 ♪
♪ Forever young ♪
♪ 青春不老 ♪
♪ Forever young ♪
♪ 青春不老 ♪
♪ May you stay ♪
♪ 愿你永远 ♪
♪ Forever young ♪
♪ 青春不老 ♪
♪ May you grow up to be righteous ♪
♪ 愿你长大公平正义 ♪
♪ May you grow up to be true ♪
♪ 愿你长大真挚诚实 ♪
♪ May you always know the truth ♪
♪ 愿你永远知晓真理 ♪
♪ And see the light surrounding you ♪
♪ 永远都能看见光明环绕 ♪
♪ May you always be courageous ♪
♪ 愿你永远勇敢无畏 ♪
♪ Stand upright and be strong ♪
♪ 永远正直坚强 ♪
♪ May you stay ♪
♪ 愿你永远 ♪
♪ Forever young ♪
♪ 青春不老 ♪
♪ Forever young ♪
♪ 青春不老 ♪
♪ May you stay ♪
♪ 愿你永远 ♪
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表