剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
And dylan may have felt
可能迪伦对你的做法
Overwhelmed by what you were doing...
感到有些不知所措
And she just interpreted it differently
她误解了
Than how you were giving it.
你的行为
Dylan said I was harassing her.
迪伦说我在骚扰她
Okay, well you weren't harassing her.
你没有在骚扰她
Do you... okay, max
你有没有...好吧 麦克斯
Harassment is defined as aggressive
骚扰的意思是带有侵略性的
Or intimidating pressure.
恐吓性的胁迫
I was only trying to do nice things.
我只想对她好
Yes, and you were doing nice things.
没错 你是在对她好
You were. It was just too much for dylan.
你是 只是迪伦她无法承受而已
We're just suggesting that you pay a little more attention
我们是建议你多注意一下
To the feedback you're getting from other people
其他人对你的回应
So that you can figure out what their boundaries are.
这样你就能知道他们的界限在哪里
Does that make sense?
你明白吗
Am I the reason dylan's leaving the school?
迪伦是因为我要离开学校的吗
I was just backstage with ruby.
我刚和露比在后台
How's she doing? She's in absolute heaven...
她怎么样 她好极了
Good. She's in heaven,
太好了 好极了
She's polite, she's engaged, she's gracious.
她有礼貌 热情 亲切
It's like somebody took our teenage daughter
就像是有人带走了我们的问题闺女
And replaced her with sandy from grease.
换成了这个天使桑迪
Yeah, yeah, hey. Hi.
是啊 嘿 嗨
Hi. Hey. Hi, mark.
嗨 嘿 马克
I'm sandy. Hi, I'm ruby's mom.
我是桑迪 露比的妈妈
She plays sandy, I'm sandy.
她演桑迪 我也叫桑迪
You guys want to catch up, or
你们要聊聊吗
I didn't know you were gonna be
我不知道你在这儿
No, I know. I'm actually
我知道 事实上
Just here on official substitute drama teacher business.
我来这儿当戏剧代课老师的
Savannah is feeling better and she has decided last minute
萨凡纳感觉好多了 她刚刚决定
That she wants to go on as sandy.
想要上场扮演桑迪
Last minute. They can't do that, right?
刚刚 他们不能这么做吧
Wait, that's... They they can do that?
等等 他们可以这么做吗
That's not fair to ruby.
这对露比不公平
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I just found out and I already told ruby,
我也是刚刚知道 已经告诉露比了
And she's really upset.
她非常不开心
She says she doesn't want to go on tonight
她说如果只是当合唱队的话
If she's just gonna be part of the chorus.
她今晚就不想上台了
So, I just wanted to...
所以 我只是想...
I think I'm gonna go in... Tell you guys.
我觉得我应该进去 告诉你们
And talk to her.
跟她谈谈
Hank, come on.
汉克 快来
Yeah, okay, um you want to come?
好的 你要一起去吗
I don't think I should be part of that.
我还是不要掺和进去好
It was nice to meet you. Hank?
很高兴见到你 汉克
It was nice to meet you too.
我也是
Hi. Well.
嗨 嗯
Subbing as the drama teacher.
戏剧代课老师
Yes. Did not expect that.
没错 真是想不到啊
Neither did I. Twist.
我也是 惊喜
This flu.
都是流感闹的
I just keep screwing up my life.
我一再搞砸自己的生活
Oh, yeah?
是吗
How do you keep doing that?
你是怎么做到的
Well, I just ruined a really good thing
一个那么好的男人 一段那么好的感情
With a really good guy.
我却搞砸了
That guy, chris? Mmhmm.
好男人 是克里斯吗 对
From the barbecue? Mmhmm.
来烤肉会的那个 嗯
What happened? What'd you do?
发生什么事了 你做了什么
I just I couldn't cut the cord with joel.
我实在没法跟乔一刀两断
He's making this so hard.
他让我很为难
It's...
这...
How?
怎么回事
Well, he wants to get back together.
他想跟我破镜重圆
That's a good thing.
那很好啊
I know, I know, I know you would think that.
我知道 我就知道你会这么想
It's just that I have taken so long
只是我花了那么久的时间
To get to be okay without him.
才适应了没有他的生活
And so he chooses now.
他却选择现在
It's...
让我...
You're just talking about timing.
你是觉得时机不对吗
Sometimes timing sucks.
时机不会总是好的
It'sno, it's not just timing.
不是 不仅仅是时机
He bailed on me.
他放弃了我
Yeah, he screwed up.
没错 他做错了
Haven't you ever screwed up?
你就没犯过错吗
No, I screwed up huge, obviously.
当然不是了 我也犯过大错
That's what got us here.
导致现在这步田地
I mean, I know that,
我都明白
But I never gave up the fight.
但是我从没放弃过
This is the first time
这是第一次
We were really tested.
我们真正受到考验
And I really needed him.
我真的很需要他
And he was weak.
他退缩了
♪ It burns ♪
♪ 燃烧 ♪
♪ Now you are gone ♪
♪ 你现在已经离开 ♪
You know what marriage is, sweetie?
你知道婚姻是什么吗 宝贝
You know what it's about?
你知道它的真谛是什么吗
Forgiveness.
是宽容
♪ It burns ♪
♪ 燃烧 ♪
♪ Now you are gone, I am done ♪
♪ 你现在已经离开 我完了 ♪
I don't think I can.
我觉得我做不到
Drew is at berkeley, he's doing well.
德鲁在伯克利大学 过得很好
Oh, yeah. He doesn't call me enough.
是吗 他不常打电♥话♥给我
Uh... And how's amber?
呃... 安博怎么样
Amber is pregnant.
安博怀孕了
Wow! With...
哇哦 谁的
It's well, it's a situation
是这么回事
With a boyfriend who might not be in the picture
是她男朋友的 两人现在不在一起了
But she's handling it really well
不过她处理得很好
And... Yeah, she can do that.
而且... 是啊 她能行的
It's just about six weeks away.
还有六周就生了
Wow. Big changes.
哇哦 巨大的改变
That is so, you're gonna be a...
所以说 你马上就要当
No, no, no... A thing? No?
不不不 那个了 不能说
We don't say that, no.
我们不说那个称呼了
That word? No.
那个称呼 不说
Maybe there's, there's got to be some cool, hip new word.
也许会有一些比较酷的 潮流的称呼
I've been trying to find it. Yeah?
我一直在努力寻找 是吗
It has eluded me.
它就是躲着我
I'm not sure it's gonna catch on.
我不确定能不能赶上潮流
There's been a word for it for a while now.
那个称呼已经用了一段时间了
Oh, it's traumatic but... That's exciting, wow.
真令人伤心 不过 也令人兴奋啊
That is just ahead of my wife.
就比我妻子早一点
No, really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
You're gonna be a dad? Yeah.
你要当爸爸了 对啊
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, that's great.
太棒了
Yeah, it's exciting.
是挺激动的
You're gonna be so great.
你会是个好爸爸
Thanks, um, I hope so.
谢谢 希望如此
Ah, that makes me happy.
我真的很高兴
Yeah. That's great.
是啊 太棒了
Yeah, uh...
是啊
Yeah, it's so surreal
太不真实了
But I'm looking forward to it, I guess.
但是我很期待
This is gonna sound weird, but I'm...
这也许听起来怪怪的 但是我...
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表