剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah. I'll drive you.
对 我开车带你去
Yeah, yeah, let me drive you.
对对对 让我开车带你去
Really? Yeah, yeah.
真的吗 真的 真的
We'll make a day of it.
我们出去兜一天
So we'll get the women out of the picture.
免得看见那帮子女人
We'll go together. It'll be great.
我们俩一起去 一定会很不错
I'm looking forward to it. Okay.
我非常期待 好
♪ Girl, who's kidding ♪
♪ 姑娘啊 谁在开玩笑 ♪
Put it up! Put it up!
投篮 投篮
I'll be back. I'm gonna go lay her down.
我去去就回 我去把她放下再来
Okay. Nap time.
好 打盹时间到了
♪ You keep surprising me ♪
♪ 你用你所有的想法和点子 ♪
♪ With all your thoughts and views ♪
♪ 不断地给我惊喜 ♪
Oh, you got to take it out!
把球带进禁区
Put it up!
投篮
Oh, nice!
好球
Put it up!
快投篮
Yeah!
好
All right. Be ready, Syd. Get it, Syd! Oh!
好 准备好 西德 抢球 西德
This is on rails, right?
这才叫开车 对吧
There you go. This is a little more like it.
说得没错 这才像是开车嘛
Yeah, these miniature vans have full-sized power nowadays.
没错 现在那些小货车都是普通功率的
In fact, I'm gonna up the experience.
我现在要提高速度了
Ah. Yeah.
啊 耶
A little wind in the hair, huh?
来点风吹头发的感觉如何
There you go! Easy rider style.
就这么办 舒适驾驶模式
There you go. Get these buffoons
没问题 把那些没教养的家伙
out of the way, huh? Hey, I think we're up here
全从路上赶出去 嘿 我想我们应该
on the righthand side. This is us? Right here.
朝右边拐过去 我们该往那边吗 那边啊
Oh. I got it. I'm on it. Hold on. Hold on!
明白 我正在办 等等 等等
Coming in hot. Coming in hot.
感觉太爽了 太爽了
Oh. Okay.
哦 好
Oh, man! Oh, yeah! Yeah.
天呐 耶 耶
Oh, and we're early. Yeah?
我们提早到了 是吗
I'm gonna park. I'll come in with you.
我去把车停了 跟你一起进去
We're early? Yeah.
我们提早到吗 对
I had my eyes closed.
我刚刚才把眼睛闭上
I feel like I've gone through time.
感觉像是穿越了时间一样
You're a day early. Oh, man.
你终于提早到了一天 天呐
I'll hang in the waiting room with you, if that's--
我在等候室里等你 如果...
No, no, no. Come on. That's silly.
不不不 拜托 这样太愚蠢了
It's your day of freedom, son.
今天也是你的自♥由♥日 儿子
You go and have some fun, you know what I'm saying?
你去好好玩一圈 你明白我的意思吗
You don't want to spend a lot of time...
你不会想浪费一大把时间...
Well... in the stupid waiting room.
这个... 呆在那个愚蠢的等候室里
This is my day to hang out with you, though.
可我今天是陪你出来的啊
I don't think so. You sure?
我不这么觉得 你确定吗
Yeah, I'm sure. Okay.
对 我确定 那好
I did see a vintage guitar shop around the corner, so--
我的确在转角处看到了一把好吉他 所以...
Okay. All right.
行 没问题
I'll be able to waste an hour or two there.
我可能会在那儿呆上一两个小时
Yeah, you just have a good time,
嗯 你尽管好好玩就是了
and if I'm not out in an hour, you come in and get me.
我一个小时之内也出不来 你完事之后进来接我就行了
Okay. That's good. Okay.
好 太好了 好
Hey, Max. Hey, bud.
嘿 麦克斯 嘿 儿子
We just wanted to have a quick conversation with you
我们就想就你喜欢的那个女孩子
about this girl that you like. Dylan.
跟你小谈一下 她叫迪伦
Yes, Dylan. Yeah, Dylan.
是 迪伦 对 迪伦
We just wanted to talk to you
我们就想告诉你
about how these relationships between young boys
年轻男孩跟女孩之间的感情
and girls work. Mmhmm.
是什么样的 嗯哼
I know how they work.
我知道它们是什么样的
You know how they work. Oh, well, okay.
你知道是什么样的 那好吧
That's probably true, but here's the thing.
可能你是知道 但有这么一件事
Your dad and I have been in a relationship
我跟你♥爸♥爸这段感情有了好长一段时间
for so long that we are practically experts at it,
我们差不多已经成了这方面的专家
and we've learned a lot along the way,
我们也在这段感情里获益良多
so we wanted to share
所以我们想跟你
our knowledge with you. Normally to become an expert in something,
分享一下我们的见解 通常情况下要成为某方面的专家
you have to not just have done it for a long time
不仅仅是时间长就行了
but have an advanced degree as well.
还必须要拥有一个高级学位
Well, they don't hand out advanced degrees
世界上没有关于感情方面的
in relationships, Max, but if they did...
高级学位证书 麦克斯 但是如果真有了的话...
They should. We'd have it.
应该创办一个 我们会拿到的
I can guarantee that your mother and I would have one.
我可以向你保证我跟你妈妈肯定会拿到一个的
We'd have it for sure. Yeah.
我们绝对能拿到 对
What's your wisdom? Okay.
你们的见解是什么 好吧
Where do you want to start? Great.
你想从哪儿开始说起 很好
Um, well, what we've learned along the way
我们在这段感情中学到的是
is that sometimes in relationships,
有时候在感情当中
people can like each other at different levels.
人们喜欢对方的程度会有不同
Right. Right?
对 对吧
So So, for example,
所以... 所以 比如说
on a scale of one to five, five being highest,
我们列一个标准从一到五分 五分是最高的
you might like somebody at a five,
你可能喜欢某一个人的程度有五分
and they might like you back only at a two... Right.
但是他们却很可能只喜欢你两分 没错
And that's okay. They just want to be your friend.
这样也没关系 他们只是想成为你的朋友而已
That's normal. It's a very normal thing. It's what happens.
这是正常的 非常正常的事 会有这样的情况
What are your numbers?
你们的分数呢
For each other?
对对方的吗
Well, we're both at a five. Five.
我们俩都是五分 五分
Right? Yup.
对吧 对
And that is usually how romantic relationships work.
这种情况下通常就会诞生浪漫的爱情
People like each other the same amount.
人们喜欢对方的程度一样
Mmhmm. Robust five.
嗯哼 稳固的五分
It has a balance. Yeah.
这会有一个平衡点 对
It doesn't always start out that way, though.
但并不总是会发展为那样
I mean, things could change.
我的意思是 世事无常
Your mother, when we first met, thought that I was a two,
你妈妈 在我们第一次相遇的时候 她当时对我只有两分
and now I'm a five.
不过现在已经有五分了
Well, yeah. What?
对 怎么了
So the numbers can change? It's true.
这么说这些分数是会改变的 没错
Mmmm. Yeah.
嗯哼 对
What?
怎么了
Okay. So the scale of affection is fluid?
好吧 所以说喜爱的程度是会变动的
Yeah. It is fluid.
对 是会变动的
It gets a little sticky, but it's fluid.
虽然变动有点困难 但它还是会变
It's sticky fluid. It fluctuates.
程度小到几乎不变 还是会波动
Really? Even within
是吗 即使是在...
So it's fluid enough for the numbers to change.
所以它足够变动到让分数发生改变
Yes. Actually, you know what?
对 你知道吗
You're right, buddy. It's the truth.
你说的没错 儿子 确实是这样
It is the truth.
的确是这样
For example, your dad's number
比如说 你♥爸♥爸的分数
is undergoing a change as we speak, right?
相较于我们俩谈的时候就有变化 对吗
All right, so, mom, you're agreeing now
好吧 妈 这么说你现在同意
that numbers can change.
这个分数会变了
Yeah. Mmhmm.
对 嗯哼
What am I at right now? 4.95?
你现在对我的分数是多少 4.95吗
3.5. 3.5. Okay.
3.5 3.5 好吧
But I'll get that back up to a five.
不过我会重新回到五的
So you're still friends.
这么说你们现在还是朋友
Yes. We'll always be friends.
对 我们永远都是朋友
Good friends.
很好的朋友
So what are we doing here?
那我们现在要干嘛
Oh, it's one of my favorite spots.
这是我最喜爱的地方之一
Okay, I can't help but point out
好吧 我情不自禁想指出
there's a vital piece of this puzzle missing.
你这个谜语还缺少至关重要的部分
Oh, you noticed that? Yeah.
被你发现了吗 对
Yeah. Well, yeah.
对 是
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表