剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I spent a lot of time working on that.
我花了好长时间做这个呢
So what? It's still disgusting.
那又怎么样 还是很恶心
Okay.
好吧
So she's... going through a thing.
她正在...经历某件事
Yeah. You know.
嗯 你们懂的
It's that age.
也到年纪了
It's soyou know, it's normal. Yeah. Yeah.
这很...非常正常 是啊 是啊
Girls are way more dramatic than boys.
女孩子比男孩儿更容易情绪化
That is for sure, for sure.
这是肯定的 肯定的
Thank you. Sure.
谢谢 不用
Uncle Adam and uncle Crosby are yelling at each other.
亚当舅舅跟克劳斯比舅舅在吵架呢
Because you didn't handle it.
因为你没有去处理
According to your game plan. You let dad steamroll you, like always.
根据你的游戏计划 你跟以前一样 让爸以压倒性优势打败了
There's a difference between respecting someone's wishes
尊重一个人的意愿跟被以压倒性优势打败之间
and getting steamrolled. What's happening?
是有区别的 怎么了
What's happening?
出什么事了
He wants to micromanage dad's illness for him, No.
他想插手管爸病的事 不是
.just like every over thing in this family. You wanna be...
就像以前查收管家里所有大小事物一样 你总是想当...
Crosby doesn't think dad has to have his surgery.
克劳斯比觉得爸不应该做手术
Crosby, he has to have the surgery.
克劳斯比 他必须得做手术
Oh, what a shocker.
真是令人震惊啊
You two are in See, Julia gets it.
你们两个是在... 看到没 茱莉亚就明白
oh, yeah? What were you talking to him about it for?
哦 是吗 你们俩说爸的事干什么呢
I thought you handled this.
我以为你已经处理好这件事了
Yeah. I had an emergency. You had...
是 可我有急事 你有...
I couldn't do it. What was the emergency?
没办法亲自去 什么急事
A bigger emergency than this? Yeah.
比这件事还重要的急事 对
The emergency was Anna needed broccoli for lunch.
急事就是安娜午餐要吃甘蓝
She couldn't eat a yam or something. She had a gluten problem.
她不能吃山药什么的 她不能吃麸质
Oh, a gluten problem.
不能吃麸质啊
That's up there with heart failure. Shut up, okay?
吃了是不是就心脏衰竭了啊 别说了 行吗
You just made this harder for everybody. We need to solve this.
你这么做只会让大家更加难堪 我们得解决这事
We need to solve this.
我们得解决这事
We need a strategy in place, because--
我们得制定一个策略 因为...
Look, it's an elective procedure. Yeah, it's an elective procedure,
这就是个选择性手术 对 这是个选择性手术没错
but he's not gonna elect to do it, because he's afraid. Don't you get that?
可是他选择不做手术 因为他害怕 你明白了吗
Great.
好极了
Anybody gonna wish me a happy birthday?
有谁想祝我生日快乐吗
Happy birthday, dad. Happy birthday.
生日快乐 爸 生日快乐
Guess who went to the giant sale at the party store.
猜猜谁在派对商店遇到了超级促销
This guy.
是我
I got so much stuff,
我买♥♥了一大堆东西
you could have all of your kids' parties for the next, like, 50 years.
你们可以拿回去给你们的孩子们办派对 以后50年都够用了
They're having a--hey. Oh, well, all right.
他们在卖♥♥...嘿 好吧
Here, you pass these out.
给 你把这个发给大家
They were having a sale on hats and horns.
他们在促销帽子跟喇叭
I got leis.
我买♥♥了花环
We could have, like, a hawaiian theme party.
我们可以办一个夏威夷主题的派对
Take a--anyone?
拿一个...有谁要吗
Guys, they got festive colors.
各位 他们有喜庆的颜色
Oh, here, dad. I guess you're the birthday boy.
给 爸 我想你才是今天的寿星
And so...What is going on?
话说...你们都是怎么了
So it tracks how many steps you've taken.
它可以追踪到你行走的步数
You can press a little button, and it'll tell you
你只用按下按键 它就会告诉你
how many steps you've taken and all kinds of things.
你已经行走的步数以及其它信息
That's pretty amazing. No, Adam, I need to answer it.
太神奇了 不行 亚当 我得接电♥话♥
I thought you were gonna stay strong for me. It's Edgar's mom.
我还以为你会为了我决不妥协呢 这是埃德加妈妈打来的
I am staying strong, okay?
我一直都没妥协 好吗
Edgar's a kid that we use as slave labor.
埃德加是一个我们用来当做苦役的孩子
Adam did, actually. Hey, Emily. She doesn't need to know this.
其实都是亚当做的 喂 艾米丽 她不需要知道这个
It's like a health game.
这就像是一个健康的游戏
It's fun. I don't know.
很有趣 我不知道
I want one, right? They're fun.
我都想要一个了 太有趣了
Okay. Well, you can use this one. Of course.
好 你可以用我这个 当然
Okay, I'm gonna go check on the grandkids. No, it's not a problem at all.
好了 我去看看孙子们 不 完全没有问题
Yeah. I didn't listen to your message yet.
对 我还没有听你留的信息
There you go. I'm not gonna even measure my steps.
好了 我是不会测量自己走过的步数的
I'm just gonna count 'em to myself. My fatherinlaw's birthday party,
我靠自己就够了 我公公的生日派对
and he's actually not in the best of health right now, so...
他现在其实身体状况不是太好 所以...
He's so stubborn. I'm sorry, what?
他太固执了 不好意思 你说什么
Nothing.
没什么
He's so stubborn.
他太固执了
Mom, you have to talk to him.
妈 你必须跟他谈一谈
Well, we're talking.
我们会谈的
But this is his birthday.
可是今天是他生日
I just want him to have a nice party.
我只想给他一个开心的派对
Okay. Well, I guess what we really need is birthday cake.
好吧 那我想我们真正需要的是生日蛋糕了
We need birthday cake, right? It makes things better. Yes. Yes.
我们需要蛋糕 对吧 它会让一切变好起来 对 对
Okay. I'll help you with the candles.
好吧 我来帮你插上蜡烛
Thank you. Max?
谢谢 麦克斯
Hey, can you hold her? Hey.
嘿 你能帮我抱一下她吗 嘿
Oh, uh, yes. Okay, sure. You got her? You got her?
行 好 没问题 抱稳了吗 抱稳了吗
Hi. I do. Good, good.
你好啊 抱稳了 好 好
For crying out loud. Dad.
大声喊出来 爸
Oh, god, there's got to be some--
天呐 肯定会有点什么...
Dad?
爸
I know you can hear me, dad.
我知道你听得见我说话 爸
Jeez.
天呐
Huh? Oh, you got to speak up, son.
啥 你说话得大声点 儿子
You know I got bad ears. I'm just a frail old man.
你知道我耳朵不好 我只是个脆弱的老头子
Will you come on? What are you doing?
你能别装了吗 你在干什么呢
Well, I was looking for something with meat in it,
我刚正在找里面有肉的食物
because in case you haven't noticed, at my birthday party,
免得你给忘了 我生日派对上所有东西
everything is mostly made with lentils or tofu.
大部分都是扁豆或者豆腐做的
Yeah, I know. Everybody's worried about you.
我知道 大家都担心你啊
Really? Well, I'm kind of worried about me.
真的 我也挺担心我自己的
Are you? Doesn't seem like it.
是吗 看起来可一点都不像
It doesn't seem like you're dealing with this.
一点都不像你有要处理这件事的意思
It doesn't seem like you're taking it seriously at all.
也一点都不像你有认真对待这件事
Oh, no, son, I am taking this very seriously.
不 儿子 我对待这件事非常慎重
Well, then you should do it. You should have the surgery.
那你就应该这么做 你就该做这个手术
It's not that simple.
事情没那么简单
It is that simple.
事情就是这么简单
Do you know what could happen? I could die on that table.
你知道会发生什么事吗 我可能会死在手术台上
I know.
我知道
And I also know it's a 95% success rate for this surgery, 95%.
我也知道这次手术有95%的成功几率 95%
Those are really good odds.
成功几率非常大
Are they? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Jeez, I'm glad you're willing to take the risk.
我很高兴你愿意拿去冒这个险
Come on. I am willing to take the risk.
拜托 我愿意去冒险
I don't like the alternative.
我不喜欢二者选一
Well, you know what my doctor told me?
你知道我的医生是怎么跟我说的吗
My doctor says that,
他说的是
you know, if the surgery doesn't go well,
如果手术进行不顺利的话
I think he put it very poetically when he said,
我想他说的时候还特意描绘得挺有诗意
"You'd have a diminished quality of life."
他说“你的生命质量将会降低几分”
It's still a life.
可那你也至少还活着啊
Not one I want.
我不想那样活着
If you don't have the surgery, you could die.
如果你不做手术的话 你会死的
You could die, dad. What do I do then?
你会死的 爸 那样我该怎么办
If I die, you just take my ashes,
要是我死了的话 你就带着我的骨灰
you scatter them in center field at marine park,
把它撒在海洋公园的中间
and you play a game of baseball over me...
然后在那块土地上打棒球...
'cause I'm going out on my terms.
因为我想死后也能继续与你们同行
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday, dear dad ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的爸爸 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Hey.
嘿
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表