剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Well, of course all the cousins know about it.
当然所有表亲都知道
I know, but tomato, tomato salad.
我知道 可是... 西红柿 西红柿沙拉
No, no, no, not tomato. I don't know, caesar salad.
不 不 不 不能要西红柿 我不知道 那就凯撒沙拉吧
Uh, she wants like old-fashiony music, you know?
她想要传统音乐 知道吗
The entire arizona contingent is coming.
亚利桑那州所有表亲都要来
Okay, you got that? All the cousins?
好 你听明白了吗 所有表亲吗
Yes, all of them. Can I add ten to that, please?
对 所有表亲 我能再加十个吗
Ten more in addition to the-- whatever we already had.
在我们已经订好的位置上...再加上十个
Okay. Okay, thank you.
行 好 谢谢
It's okay.
没关系
I don't know who's paying for this, but--
我不知道是谁付的钱 但是...
Can I see this little baby?
我来看一眼这个小宝贝
You know, you need a glider.
你需要一台研磨机
Shh, I need so many things. I don't know. Does she really?
我需要的东西多着呢 我不知道 她真需要吗
Well, where would you put the glider?
那该把研磨机放哪儿
You'd have to remove the oven to put the glider in.
你得把烤箱挪开来放研磨机
Well, you know, it's an absolute life saver.
有了那个你会方便很多的
Really. We're gonna make that our gift to you.
真的 我们打算买♥♥台研磨机送给你做礼物
That's so sweet, I just don't even--
那太好了 可我根本就...
Yeah. Know where I'd put it. It's
是啊 不知道该放在哪儿 这...
Well, you're not gonna be staying here.
你不能再住在这儿了
I mean, this is a really cool apartment,
我是说 这套公♥寓♥虽然真的也很不错
But you don't want to raise Zeek here.
可是你不会想在这里把奇克抚养长大的
I don't really have a choice right now.
我现在这样也实在是没有办法的事
It's just a nightmare.
现在我的生活简直就是场噩梦
No, the timing is perfect and I'm up for the challenge.
不 现在时机正好 我已经做好准备迎接挑战了
My forte is helping businesses get back on track.
我的特长就是帮助生意回归正轨
And here's the great thing is, uh, we love the product.
我得告诉你一个好消息 我们都很喜欢这个产品
We've been a mountain spring water household
我们家使用山泉水差不多
for, I don't know, like, ten years now.
我也不知道 到现在差不多十年了吧
My wife is always talking about how she can taste the purity.
内人一直都在称赞说她觉得山泉水尝起来有多纯净
Dad, hang up the phone. Hang up the phone. Hang up the phone.
爸 挂掉电♥话♥ 挂掉电♥话♥ 挂掉电♥话♥
Hang up the phone. Hold on a second, max.
挂掉电♥话♥ 等一下 麦克斯
No, this is an emergency. Yup, no, monday sounds great.
不行 事态紧急 行 不 周一听起来不错
I will see you monday, thank you very much. Goodbye.
我们周一再见 非常感谢 再见
Hang it up. Hang it up. Hey, max.
挂掉 挂掉 嘿 麦克斯
Yes. This was a business call.
好了 我在谈生意上的事
This is also business.
我这也是桩生意
I just got off the phone with hank
我刚跟汉克通完电♥话♥
And I have a job.
我有工作了
You just got off the phone with hank?
你刚跟汉克通完电♥话♥
Yes, I have a job.
对 我有工作了
That's wonderful. Doing what? Yep.
那太好了 是什么工作 对啊
I'm going to be a photographer.
我要当摄影师了
For who? This is great that
给谁当 你能给汉克
you're gonna be assisting hank. I'm not going to be assisting hank.
做助手真是太好了 我不是要给他做助手
You need to work on your listening skills.
你该提高一下你听人说话的技巧了
I am going to be the sole photographer,
我是要做一个独♥立♥的摄影师
The main photographer at aunt sarah and hank's wedding.
汉克跟萨拉姑姑的婚礼的主要摄影师
Max, that is great. Yes. It is amazing, yes.
麦克斯 太好了 对啊 太棒了 真的
That shows a lot of faith in you, that's wonderful.
这表现了他们对你能力的信任 真是太好了
Wait, all the photos that are
等等 所有照片都会
gonna be on the mantle forever and ever?
永远装入纪念册里面吗
Yes, all of the photos. All of the photos.
对 所有照片 每一张都要
You're gonna take? Yes.
你要接受吗 要
You're sure? Yes, I'm absolutely certain.
你确定吗 确定 我当然确定
That's really incredible.
这真是太棒了
Also, hank says I need to have a talk
汉克还说我应该
with the both of you about whether or not
跟你们谈一谈我是应该
I should get the money now
现在就拿到现工资
or it should be put in an account
还是存进银行账户里
for when I am 18. Oh. I'm glad hank
等我满了18岁再取 我很高兴汉克
brought that up. He's very thorough.
能想到那点 他想得非常周到
Yes. Yeah.
对 对
I vote strongly that it should be given to me now.
我个人强烈建议让我现在就拿到现钱
Um, we'll talk about it.
这个我们商量一下再说
We'll take that into consideration.
我们会考虑的
I'm employed!
我有工作了
Well, at least somebody's got a job they love.
至少有人得到了自己心仪的工作
That's fantastic.
这太棒了
But I'm not complaining because
不过到时候这个房♥子塞满
this house is gonna be full
凉爽美味的山泉水
of cool, delicious spring water.
我也不会抱怨的
That's right.
没错
I don't like spring water. I like soda.
我不喜欢山泉水 我喜欢苏打水
Have you been giving her soda?
你给诺拉喝的一直都是苏打水吗
No.
没有
Look at me. Look at me. Never.
看着我 看着我 才不
The odds are excellent. I'm super smart. Right, mom?
那些做得太好了 我真是太聪明了 对吧 妈
You are super smart. I wouldn't put it past you.
你非常聪明 这我一点都不惊讶
Hm. Dad, what do you think?
嗯 爸 你觉得呢
I'd vote for you now.
我会为你投上一票
Ha! Great, so you have one vote.
哈 太好了 你现在有一票了
You have two votes!
你有两票
There you go.
看吧
Two votes. Okay. I'll hang out in
两票 好 我要在那个椭圆形的办公室
the oval office. Redecorate.
呆上一段时间 重新装饰一下
Maybe paint the white house pink.
我想把它从白色刷成粉色
Hm, is it work?
嗯 能行吗
I don't-- I don't know.
我不...我不知道
Hello?
喂
Yeah, um, what is this about?
是 怎么回事
Can you tell me?
你能告诉我吗
Okay. Yeah, we'll be there.
好 行 我们会去的
Thanks.
谢谢
Who was it?
谁打来的
Victor's social worker.
维克多的社工
She wants to see us tomorrow at 11 a.M.
她想让我们明天上午11点跟她见面
About what?
因为什么
I don't know. She just said
我不知道 她就说了
it was time sensitive,
时间很紧急
And she wanted to see us in person.
而且她想亲自见我们
So, what's on your mind, hank?
那你在想什么 汉克
Sorry to bother you, but I just know that
很抱歉打扰你 不过我刚得知
Sarah's told you about us and the plans
萨拉告诉你了我们婚礼计划的事
And I just wanted to come by,
我就想过来看看
Man-to-man and--
男人之间的谈话
And ask for your blessings.
想让你祝福我们
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. Yeah.
对 对
I realize it's basically symbolic.
我觉得这是最基本的象征性
Oh, no, no, no. That's--more than symbolic.
不不不 这...不只是象征性而已
It's--it's very important.
这...这非常重要
It's a major decision here.
这是个很重要的决定
Come on and have a seat
快过来坐
Andyou know Yeah. All right.
而且...你也知道... 对 好吧
So, uh,
所以...
What would you like to say, hank rizzoli?
你想说什么 汉克·里佐利
Well, uh, I don't know if sarah told you about
我不知道萨拉有没有告诉你
The asperger's thing. Like max.
我得艾斯伯格症的事 就像麦克斯那样
What do you mean?
什么意思
Uh, well, I-- okay, I guess she didn't tell you,
我...好吧 我想她还没告诉你
But, uh,
不过...
That's me too to some degree, so--
我在某种程度上也有 所以...
Just wanna make sure all the cards are on the table.
我只是想确保我把所有问题都跟你摊开了
Right.
也对
I mean, it's a surprise.
我是说 我很惊讶
I--it kind of explains a few things.
我...这样有些事就解释得通了
But, um, if sarah's okay with it
不过 如果萨拉都不介意的话
Then I am too. There's--
那我也不介意 我...
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表