剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I feel really close to you now,
我现在感觉离你特别近
especially after that weird yoga exercise we did.
尤其是我们做完那套奇怪的瑜伽之后
Mmhmm. It's all the more reason
嗯哼 这更加坚定了
that I want to make sure that we don't lose you.
我想要确保我们不失去你的心了
So you got to tell me, what did Adam and I--
你告诉我 到底亚当和我...
Shh. Got you.
嘘 明白了
I'll be shush in one second.
我马上就安静下来
You got to tell me what do Adam
你得告诉我亚当和我
and I have to do to keep you from signing with sub modo.
到底要怎么做才能让你不跟线条唱片签约
Yeah, I hear you. I hear you.
我听见了 我听见你说的了
Shh. Give us one second, okay?
嘘 就让我们聊一会儿 行吗
You can shush all day later.
之后你要“嘘”一整天都行
I already signed with sub modo, man.
我已经跟线条唱片签好约了 老兄
You don't sign with--
你不能签...
You're saying you already signed with sub modo?
你说你已经跟线条唱片把约签好了
You told you were in talks with them.
你明明跟我说你还在跟他们谈的啊
Are you kidding me? Shh.
你开什么玩笑呢 嘘
Have you signed--yeah, yeah, I heard you.
你已经签...是 是 我听见了
I heard you first 25 times. Shh.
我都听见了你嘘了25次了 嘘
Yeah, and those talks concluded tight before you came here.
是 可是在你来之前我就已经跟他们谈妥了
You already signed? Before I got
你已经签约了 在我...
So I just spent the night with Rip Van Winkle for no reason?
所以我跟这么个大白胡子呆了整整一晚完全是白费功夫咯
Shhshhshh. What are you shushing?
嘘 嘘 嘘 你嘘什么嘘
Shut up! You're not helping.
闭嘴 你净帮倒忙
You're making it louder. Don't you realize that?
你反而让我说话声更大了 你没注意到吗
No, this is good, but you got to let it go.
不 这样很好 但你必须要放手
This is good. You know how I know this whole thing's crap?
这样很好 你们知道为什么我知道这整件事就是个垃圾吗
Because this is one of your members.
因为这家伙是你们的一员
This guy's a fraud.
这家伙就是个骗子
We were the only ones that stood by you when no one else would.
我们是唯一愿意在你孤立无援的时候支持你的人
We recorded you.
我们给你做唱片
We gave you your career, and this is how you thank me?
我们给了你事业 然后你就是这样来报答我的吗
Let it go, man. Yeah, hey, he talked.
放手吧 老兄 行 你们都听见了啊 他说话了
He talked. Give him a demerit!
他说话了 给他记上
You're ruining this for everybody!
你这是在毁掉所有人的静修
All right, he's talking now!
好 他也说话了
Koresh, when does the kool-aid come out?
科瑞席 酷爱饮料什么时候上来
Let's do it. Let's light this place on fire, okay?
来啊 把这个地方一把火点了 如何
You guys want to be cleansed?
你们想净化心灵是吧
I feel clean! I feel clean!
我感觉可干净了 可干净了
This is horse crap and you know it!
这一切就是狗屎 你们自己心里清楚得很
Hey.
嘿
Okay, so you want to talk?
好吧 你想要谈谈是吗
Let's talk. I've got to go first.
我们谈吧 我得先说
Let me go--please let me go first, if it's okay.
让我...拜托让我先说 如果你不介意的话
I've got to go first. Igo.
我得先说 我...说吧
Okay.
好
Okay, look, you--you and I--
好吧 听我说 你...你和我...
Uh, not you and I.
不是你和我
Not you and I. Ruby, she--that's--
不是你和我 露比...她...是...
Ruby'sWe're okay. Did you need anything to drink?
露比她...不用了 你们要喝点什么吗
We're okay. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Okay.
好
Ruby--I want her--
露比...我想让她...
I want her--
我想让她...
Okay, what's going on, Hank?
好吧 到底怎么了 汉克
Sarah's what's going on.
我要跟你谈谈萨拉
Sarah? I thought we came to talk about Ruby.
萨拉 我们不是要谈露比的事吗
The thing is, that it's--listen.
其实吧 事情是...听我说
Sarah and I aren't just dating.
萨拉跟我不只是约会而已
We aren't just having--
我们不只是...
We're not just sleeping together.
我们不只是上上♥床♥那么简单
It's serious, Sandy.
我们是认真的 桑迪
And we're committed to each other,
我们已经互相托付终生
and that's the way it's gonna stay.
我们以后会一直在一起
At least, I hope to god that's the way it stays.
至少我希望是这样的
Sarah's a big part of my life--
萨拉是我生活中很重要的一部分
She's gonna be a part of Ruby's.
她也会成为露比生活中的一部分
I want that.
我希望这样
That's--that's what I want.
这...这就是我所想要的
Okay.
行啊
Okay?
行
Yeah. Okay.
对 行
I didn't know that you and Sarah were serious.
我之前不知道你跟萨拉之间是认真的
Now I know, so...Okay.
但现在我知道了 所以...行
Okay.
好吧
Good talk.
很愉快的谈话
Hey, pop.
嘿 爸
Hey. Looking good.
嘿 看起来不错啊
Yeah. What's happening?
对 怎么了
You want to go for a walk?
你想跟我出去走走吗
Your mother call you? No.
你妈给你打电♥话♥了 没有
See, your sister Sarah was just here,
那啥 你姐萨拉刚过来了
and she threw your mother under the bus,
她把你妈给拉去当替罪羊了
and that took about two seconds, so--
那估计得花一段时间 所以...
This is my brilliant idea. Uhhuh.
这其实是我自己的好主意 啊哈
I think we should get some blood flowing.
我觉得我们该让血液流通流通
Can't do it, honey. I'm very, very busy.
不行 宝贝 我很忙 忙得很
Got a John Wayne Marathon going.
约翰·韦恩耐力赛还没看完呢
It's been on cable all week.
这一整周都要播
In fact, it's the second time around the horn for me.
其实吧 我已经绕房♥子转过一圈了
Second time? Yeah.
转过一圈了 对
That is the perfect reason to get some blood flowing.
这确实是你让血液流通了的绝佳理由
Rooster Cogburn's about to team up with Eula Goodnight.
鲁斯特·柯格本要跟尤拉·古德奈特组队
Which one is Rooster Cogburn?
哪个是鲁斯特·柯格本
I don't Well, yeah.
我不... 好吧
Well, you should.
你应该知道
So what's going on with you, kid?
你怎么了 孩子
Oh, you know,
你知道的
just doing what I do--
就是正在做我做的事
Ruining my kids' lives.
毁掉孩子们的生活
Parents screw their kids up.
父母毁掉孩子的生活
That's just the way it is, honey.
这是很自然的事 宝贝
It's been that way since time immemorial, I think.
我想从很久之前就是这样了
Doesn't matter--married, divorced, whatever.
没关系...结婚 离婚 顺其自然
You just screw them up.
你总会毁掉他们的
That's just the nature of it, you know?
这是必然的 你知道吗
So don't think you're so special.
所以千万别认为自己是特殊情况
Honey, the only way not to screw them up
宝贝 唯一不会毁掉他们的方法
is not to have them.
就是不生他们
What a shame that would be. Yeah.
那样该得多遗憾啊 是啊
I'm gonna tell you something, girl.
我告诉你啊 闺女
You're one of the best moms I know.
你是我所认识的最棒的妈妈之一
I mean, you're loving.
你很有爱
You're compassionate.
很慈爱
You have such a big heart.
又有雄心
And Sydney and Victor, they know that.
西德尼和维克多他们都是知道的
They trust you. They love you.
他们信任你 爱你
You've been that way since you were a little girl.
你从很小的时候就拥有那些美好的品质了
It's gonna be okay, kid.
一切都会好起来的 孩子
Thanks.
谢了
Can you do me a favor?
你能帮我一个忙吗
Yeah.
行
You put your head on my shoulder?
你把头放到我的肩上
It's just-- he's so stubborn.
实在是...他太固执了
Yeah. Well, he was that way before the surgery, mom.
是啊 他手术之前就是那样了 妈
I just can't get him going.
我怎么劝他都不肯去走走
Every little suggestion I make, he snaps at me.
我提一个小建议 他就反驳我一个
I mean, we should have left the bed upstairs.
早知道我们应该就把床留在楼上
Why? That was a good idea.
为什么 放楼下挺不错啊
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表