剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Some of them are candid, some of them staged,
其中一些是我偷♥拍♥的 一些是我让你拍的
And it shows my photography at its best.
这很好地体现了我的摄影技术
Dylan, this is so romantic. So romantic.
迪伦 这太浪漫了 太浪漫了
It is an incredibly romantic gift,
这是一个不可思议的浪漫礼物
And as you can see, I like you very much,
也正如你所见 我非常喜欢你
And I want you to be my girlfriend.
我想让你做我的女朋友
Yeah, um, it's...
是 这...
It's completely creepy. Yeah.
这实在是太诡异了 是啊
I don't care about what you two think.
我不在乎你们的看法
Do you like it? I can't take this, max.
你喜欢吗 我不能收 麦克斯
I can'tI can't take this. Of course you can.
我不能...我不能收下它 你当然能
If it helps, I can also express my feelings for you verbally.
如果有用的话 我还可以从口头上向你表达我的感情
No, that's okay. Oh, I totally wanna hear this.
不 不用了 我很想听到他说
No, that's fine. No, please, go ahead.
不 不用了 不 请说吧
I enjoy the way you talk to me and the way
我喜欢你跟我说话的样子
that your hair smells. Okay.
我也喜欢你头发的香气 好吧
Max, can you please stop? Her hair smells really good.
麦克斯 你能别说了吗 她的头发真的很好闻
Also you have incredibly blue, pretty eyes.
而且你还有一双不可思议的漂亮的蓝眼睛
Max, can you please I've been told to compliment
麦克斯 你能... 网上告诉我
your eyes and your smile, from the internet.
我应该称赞你的眼睛和微笑
Max, please stop.
麦克斯 请你别说了
It does not make any sense! That's not the point, max.
这没有道理 这不是重点 麦克斯
I just--can you please stop? Please.
我就是...你能别说了吗 拜托了
No, I'm not going to stop. Please! Will
不 我不停 拜托了 你...
It doesn't make any sense
比起我你更喜欢他
that you like him more than you like me.
这实在是没有道理
Max. Especially with this.
麦克斯 特别是在我做了这些之后
Also I input all of our compatibility matches
我还在网络媒人上输入了
into an internet matchmaker,
我们的所有匹配项目
And it told me that That's not
结果显示... 这不是...
Max, buddy, can you come in my office
麦克斯 儿子 你能到我办公室
for a second, please? No, I'm not coming
去一趟吗 不 我不去...
I need to talk to you. Lunch is not over,
我要跟你谈谈 午餐时间还没结束
And I am not done expressing my love for dylan.
我对迪伦的爱也还没有表达完
Max, max, I don't-- I don't love you back.
麦克斯 麦克斯 我不...我不爱你
Okay? Why?
行吗 为什么
I don't know how to explain it. Then what is it about?
我不知道该怎么跟你解释 那到底是因为什么
I don't know, max!
我不知道 麦克斯
I don't understand!
我不明白
Max, I will never love you, okay?
麦克斯 我永远都不会爱你的 行吗
Please, just leave me alone!
求你了 别再来烦我了
Max.
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯
What the hell is wrong with you?
开车看着点行吗
Are you kidding me?
你没搞错吧你
Max, buddy.
麦克斯 儿子
Buddy. You can't do that to me, okay?
儿子 你不能这么对我 好吗
Can we talk about this? I just want--
我们能谈谈吗 我只想...
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这件事
I know you don't want to talk about it.
我知道你不想谈
Well, can you just please listen?
那你能听我说吗
I know you're embarrassed, and I know that you're hurt,
我知道你很难堪 我也知道你很受伤
Okay, and that's totally normal.
但那都是正常的事
But I just want to tell you
我只是想告诉你
That I...
我...
I am so incredibly proud of you.
我为你感到非常骄傲
What you did up there took so much courage,
你刚才所做的事需要很大的勇气
And I thought that your collage was absolutely beautiful.
我也觉得你的拼贴画非常漂亮
Absolutely beautiful.
非常漂亮
Dylan's friend said it was creepy.
迪伦的朋友说它很诡异
It's not creepy.
一点都不诡异
There was nothing about that that was creepy, honey.
那幅拼贴画没有任何地方诡异 亲爱的
You just showed your emotions,
你只是表达了你的感情
And you know how many people can't do that?
你知道有很多人根本做不到吗
It conveyed everything that you're feeling inside.
那幅画表达了你心里的所有感情
I had no idea you were feeling all those things,
我完全不知道你会感受到那么多
And it's just...
这实在是...
Buddy, listen.
儿子 听我说
I know that it sucks right now,
我知道现在你感觉糟透了
And I know that you're mad
我也知道你很生气
Because dylan doesn't feel the same way about you
因为迪伦对你没有你对她那样的
That you do her, but...
那种感情 但是...
I got to tell you,
我得告诉你
I guarantee that someday very soon
我敢保证不久之后的一天
You're gonna have all these emotions again,
你会再感觉到所有这些感情
And it's gonna be for the right girl,
那时候的她一定会是你命中注定的那个女孩
And you know how you're gonna know it's the right girl?
你知道你要怎么会知道她才是你命中注定的那个女孩吗
Because that girl is gonna like you the same way back.
因为那个女孩会像你喜欢她一样喜欢你
I can guarantee you.
我可以向你保证
So I don't want you to get down
所以我不想你沮丧
And I don't want you to get upset,
我不想你烦恼
'cause what you did was truly amazing.
因为我刚才做的是真的非常的棒
Doesn't feel amazing.
可感觉一点都不棒
I know.
我知道
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你谈谈吗
I know you're busy. Oh, it's fine.
我知道你很忙 没关系
Okay.
好吧
Oh, god. What's up?
天呐 怎么了
Oh, man. I'm so sweaty.
天啊 我浑身都是汗
You're very pregnant.
你现在身怀六甲嘛
So this is gonna sound dramatic,
所以这听起来会非常戏剧化
But I had to go to the hospital last night.
不过我昨晚上不得不去了趟医院
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你没事吧 我没事
The baby's fine? Yeah, it's fine.
孩子没事吧 也没事
I just had this, like, really bad pain,
我当时就是突然肚子很疼
And it turned out to be nothing,
幸亏没什么事
But still it was scary, you know, and...
不过还是很吓人 然后...
Yeah. And I wanted to call you,
是啊 我想打电♥话♥给你的
Like, obviously right away,
立刻就想的
But... Yeah.
可是... 是啊
Like, I didn't want to stress you out,
我不想让你紧张
And you've been so flipped out over this whole thing,
你本来就因为学习上的事心烦意乱的了
And I just didn't want to, like, push you over the edge.
我不想再给你压力让你崩溃了
No, okay, if you go to the hospital, you have to call me.
不 好吧 要是你去了医院 你必须得打给我
I know, and I don't want to have
我知道 我也不想我们两之间
there be any weird financial stress between us.
存在任何奇怪的经济压力
Yeah.
嗯
It's something I have to figure out.
这是我必须要解决的事
Not--not you.
而不是...不是你
That's what I'm trying to do. Is it?
这也正是我在努力做的事 是吗
Yeah. With economics?
对 修经济学吗
Okay.
好吧
It's not a lot of magic involved.
那玩意儿可以点都不好玩
Economics is vaguely enjoyable.
经济学的乐趣很模糊
It's not terrible. Vaguely enjoyable.
但没你说那么糟 乐趣很模糊
Yes. Hmm, that's a rave review
对 嗯 这个观点你可以
to base the rest of your entire life on.
用来做你余下人生的基础了
But you know what I'm saying.
不过你明白我的意思
I don't,
我不明白
And frankly I don't want you to waste any time
坦白说 我不想把自己的时间
on something that you don't really love.
浪费在你根本不喜欢的事上面
I won't. I'm serious.
我不会的 我是认真的
Me too, yeah.
我也是 好
Yes. I promise.
好了 我答应你
Okay.
好
Thanks.
谢了
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I present to you our grounded teenage daughter.
我来向你引见我们的禁足青少年闺女
May you fair better with her than I did.
希望你能对她比我更有办法
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表