剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
What are you thinking? Amber, what--
你在想什么呢 安博 你...
What am I thinking? I'm having a baby with this guy, and--
我在想什么 我就要跟这个人有一个孩子了 而且...
You're not having a baby with him.
你没有要跟他有一个孩子
You came here to tell him
你来这儿就是为了告诉他
that you're not gonna have it with him.
你不会跟他一起抚养这个孩子
Yes, I am. He's--I know that, but after talking to him,
是 没错 他...我知道 可是跟他谈过之后
I still need some--I need to figure some things out,
我还是需要...我需要弄解决一些事
and he's the father of my child. I can't just--
他是我孩子的父亲 我不能就这么...
He's a mess.
他自己都活得一团糟
What do you expect him to do?
你还期待他能做什么
You couldn't even marry him.
你甚至都不能嫁给他
Drew, this is different. You're gonna raise a baby with him now?
德鲁 这次不一样 你现在又要跟他一起养这个孩子了
Yeah, because this is different,
对 因为这次不一样
He was No, it's not different.
他... 不 没有不一样
It's exactly the same.
一模一样
He's not gonna change. That's not true.
他是不会改变的 不是的
He never changed. It's like dad, you know?
他永远都不会改变的 就像爸一样 你知道吗
He's just gonna say a bunch of stuff
他只会空口说一大堆承诺
and not live up to it, which he--
但根本不会去实现 他...
It's not like dad. It's not like dad.
他不像爸 他不像
It's very different. Yes, it is.
他们完全不一样 他们一样
It's exactly the same. You think that you're going to fix him
完全一样 你以为你可以改变他什么的
or something, now it's Well, I'm thinking of him.
现在这一切... 我在想着他
He needs me right now, and to have him--
他现在需要我 需要我帮他...
First, it was, "Getting together
一开始你说的是“只要我们在一起
or getting married is gonna change him."
或者是我们结婚了 就能改变他”
Now, it's, "Oh, having a baby
现在你又说“有了孩子之后
is gonna change him." You're not gonna change him.
就能改变他了” 你是改变不了他的
Drew, I'm just trying to help, because he needs--
德鲁 我只是想帮他 他需要...
You can't-- no, you can't help him.
你帮不...不 你帮不了他
That's it. You can't help.
事实就是如此 你帮不了
If you were going to help, it would've already happened.
如果你能帮得了他 你早就已经帮到他了
I'm sorry that you-- that you feel this way,
我很抱歉你...你是这么想的
but I'm staying to figure some things out with him.
不过我还是要留下来跟他一起解决一些事
Okay, why don't--I'm gonna leave for, like, an hour,
好 好 何不...我就离开一个小时
and then I'm gonna come back.
然后我就回来
You can go deal with it, but you're not staying here.
你可以去处理这件事 但你不能留在这里
I'll be back.
我会回来的
I'm not leaving you in Wyoming.
我不会把你留在怀俄明的
Oliver? Look, listen, do not hang up on me.
奥利弗 听着 不许挂我电♥话♥
What the hell are you doing in Santa Fe, man?
你跑圣达菲城去干嘛呢 老兄
Well, yeah, we all have stuff going on.
我们都有事情做
You gotta get in your car right now and get back to Albuquerque.
你赶紧给我上车 然后回阿尔伯克基去
You gotta play those pseudo-alternative songs
你必须得在那些少女粉面前
in front of the teenyboppers, man, you got a contract.
表演你放那儿的那些替代歌♥曲 老兄 你是有合约的
Do you understand that?
你明白吗
Yeah, you can't just have some whimsical, creative breakdown right now.
你现在不能就这么莫名其妙地给我崩溃了
You know what I'm dealing with?
你知道我现在处理什么事吗
Yeah, life or death, man.
没错 是关乎生死 老兄
Get in your--don't-- if you hang up on me, I--
赶紧给我上...不许...要是你敢挂我电♥话♥ 我就...
No, you get in the car and get to the show, do you--
不行 你赶紧上车给我回表演现场 你...
Oliver!
奥利弗
♪ Run away, I'm a travellin' man ♪
♪ 逃离 我是一个旅人
♪ Been walking every day ♪
♪ 每天都在行走 ♪
♪ I watch you as you hesitate ♪
♪ 我看着你犹豫着 ♪
♪ Walking through the rain ♪
♪ 穿过那霏雨 ♪
♪ That just don't beat the same anymore ♪
♪ 雨点从来打不到同一个地方 ♪
♪ That might as well be gone ♪
♪ 或许早也已经消逝 ♪
♪ I'm at the darkened hill side ♪
♪ 我伫立在山坡的暗面 ♪
♪ And there's a haze right between the trees ♪
♪ 树木之间泛起了轻纱似的薄雾 ♪
♪ And I can barely see you ♪
♪ 让我几乎看不见你 ♪
♪ You're like an ocean between the waves ♪
♪ 而你 却好似波浪之间的大海 ♪
Hi, how are the kids? Oh, they'rethey're great.
嗨 孩子们怎么样了 他们...他们很好
I was just calling to see if there was an update on Zeek.
我就是打过来看看奇克有没有什么新的情况
Um, no. It's been six hours, though,
没有 他已经进去六个小时了
So hopefully something soon.
希望不久就能听到新的消息
Okay.
好吧
And how are you?
那你怎么样
I'm good. I'm good.
我很好 我很好
You know, hanging in there.
你知道的 就一直等在外边
Yeah?
是吗
You know, it's okay if you're not.
你不在那里等着也没关系的
I'm fine, really. Jules,
我没事 真的 茱尔斯
I can hear it in your voice. You need to get outside?
我从你的声音里听得出来 你需要到外边透一透气吗
You know, I know you don't want to cry in front of your mom,
我知道你不想在你妈面前哭出来
but it--you know if you need to--
但是...你知道如果你需要的话...
I'd be happy to meet you somewhere if you just need to talk or whatever.
如果你需要谈谈什么的 我很乐意跟你见一面
Joel, it's too hard. What?
乔 实在是太难了 什么
Just you asking me how I am and wanting to be there for me, and--
你问我怎么样 又想要在身边支持我 又...
It's confusing.
把我都搞糊涂了
Well, you know, I care about you, and...
我关心你 我...
And I care about the family,
我也关心你的家人
And, you know, I just wanted to--
我只是想...
Joel, um...
乔...
I'm seeing someone.
我已经有别人了
Uh, yeah--
好吧
Yeah, so I was just calling to see if Zeek was okay,
好吧 我打电♥话♥过来就只是想知道奇克还好不好
And--yeah, we'll talk later.
那...就这样吧 我们以后再聊
Okay, bye.
好 再见
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
How'd it go out there?
你在外边谈的怎么样了
Okay.
还好
I just have to ask, like, what's going on with you,
我必须得问你 你到底是怎么了
and, like, the pill stuff.
就好像 药片那件事
I know. It's time. I've been-- I've been wanting to.
我知道 是时候说清楚了 我一直...我一直都想这么做
I'm gonna call the va and set an appointment with the doctor
我要打电♥话♥给退伍军人管理局预约一下医生
and get them to wean me off--
让他们帮我戒掉...
You know, help me, wean myself off it.
帮我戒掉药瘾
I want you to know that I will always want
我想让你知道我一直希望
you to be in this baby's life.
你能出现在孩子的生活当中
I'm going to. I'm going to be. I know, butokay.
我会的 我一定会的 我知道 可是...好吧
I'm gonna be your teammate in this,
我会成为你的队友
and I'm gonna be a father to that child.
我会做好孩子的父亲
Everything changed the minute you came here today. Ryan.
从你来的那一刻起一切都变了 瑞恩
Everything. Ryan...
所有的一切 瑞恩
I believe in you
我相信你
just like I've always believed in you--
一如既往的相信你...
What are you doing?
你要做什么
But you have a lot of work to do,
可是你还有太多的事要做
and I can't do it with you,
而我不能陪你一起
because I have to start taking care of myself
因为现在 我必须要开始
and of this baby, right now,
照顾自己跟孩子
and I'm sorry, but you're just not ready yet.
我很抱歉 但是你现在还没准备好
Well, I didn't know that you were pregnant until today.
可是我今天才知道你怀孕的事啊
I know.
我知道
Hey. Still nothing?
嘿 还是没有任何消息吗
No.
没有
What's going on? I called you, like, five times?
你怎么了 我都给你打了五通电♥话♥了
I couldn't get a-hold of Oliver,
奥利弗根本不听我的话
and then I fought with him for a while,
然后我就跟他争执了一会儿
and then I tried to call him back.
然后我就试着再打电♥话♥给他
There's no updates?
还是没任何消息吗
No.
没有
Surgery went well.
手术进行得很顺利
He's recovering in the icu now.
他正在重症监护室里恢复
You can all go visit him, but just for a minute, okay?
你们可以去探望他 不过只能给你们一分钟时间 好吗
So it's--it's all over.
怎么说..已经结束了
There were no complications with the bypass
搭桥术和瓣膜替换术
or the valve replacement,
没有发生任何并发症
So we'll just have to see how he responds.
所以我们就等着看效果如何了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表