剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I'll bring food and beverages.
我带点吃的跟喝的过去
If you wanted, drew's car broke down and,
要是你真想做点什么的话 德鲁的车坏了
I don't know if you'd feel comfortable... Okay. Okay, great.
你要是不介意的话就... 好 好 没问题
I'll go--I'll get him then.
那我去...我去接他
I'll send you his number. Yes. All right. Good.
我把他的号♥码发给你 好 行 很好
Thanks, hank. Perfect.
谢了 汉克 太好了
I'm gonna get him. Bye.
我马上去接他 再见
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
Hank's gonna go pick up your brother.
汉克要去接你弟弟过来
It's okay, he's... Camille, I'm so sorry.
没关系 他... 卡米尔 实在是太抱歉了
Look at you. Look what you did.
看看你啊 看看你做的这些
Oh, yeah. I know how hospital coffee is so...
嗯 我知道医院的咖啡不太好喝 所以...
You're right. Double soy latte,
没错 双份豆奶拿铁
Is that still your drink? It is still my drink.
你还是喜欢喝这个吧 我还是喜欢喝这个
You're an angel. Sure.
你太贴心了 应该的
Hey, that is for you. Oh, I could kiss you.
嘿 这是给你的 我真想亲你一口
Thank you. No one's stopping you.
谢谢 没人阻止你亲啊
Hi. Hey. Um...
嗨 嘿
Uh, where are the kids?
孩子们呢
I left them with the heathman's.
我把它们留在海瑟曼家了
They're gonna take them in to school.
他们会送他们去学校
Okay.
好吧
Sorry, I had to do something.
抱歉 我必须得做点什么
No, no, thank you.
不 不 谢谢你
"Julia." That's you.
茱莉亚 就是你的
Um...You don't have to stay.
你不用留在这儿的
No, I--I want to.
不 我...我想留下
If that's okay. Yeah.
如果你不介意的话 不会
Yeah. Okay. Okay.
嗯 好 好吧
Camille. Hi, sweetie.
卡米尔 嗨 宝贝
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
Um...We're being positive.
现在还比较乐观
Okay.
好
You good?
你还好吧
I don't mean...
我不是指...
It's fine. Now, obviously, I mean...
没关系 我是指...
Like in general.
普遍意义的问好
School and whatever. Yeah, it's fine.
学校之类的 我知道 还好
Yeah, it's fine. Yeah. Okay. Good.
还好 嗯 好 那就好
We're gonna get there--I got the whole thing mapquested,
我们会准时...我给这车加满了油
So we're gonna get there on time.
所以我们会准时到那儿的
I mean, in time for...
我是说 及时...
I mean, just mean in a quick time we're gonna get there.
我是说我们会尽快到那儿的
We're not gonna get lost. Yeah.
不会走丢的 我知道
Car wouldn't start, huh?
你的车启动不了了 对吧
Nope. Yeah.
对 嗯
I'm sorry, I can't-- can we just not talk?
不好意思 我不能...我们能不聊天吗
Oh, yeah. All right, don't talk. Yeah.
行 没问题 不聊天 当然可以
That's what I should--that was my first instinct
我的第一直觉...我的第一直觉就该是
was not to talk to you.
不和你聊天
Should've went with that.
应该是那样才对
I'm good, I-I like...
我没事 我...我喜欢...
I'm very good at not talking.
不聊天我完全没关系
Mrs. Braverman? Yes.
布雷弗曼太太 我在
I'm dr. Lewis. I've been treating your husband.
我是路易斯医生 是我负责抢救你的丈夫
Yes.
嗯
He's stabilized.
他稳定下来了
Well, what happened? Did he have a heart attack again?
是怎么回事 他是心脏病又犯了吗
Yes, he did have a heart attack.
对 他是犯心脏病了
And we were able to stabilize his irregular heartbeat
我们已经把他不规则心率已经稳定下来了
But he's not out of the woods yet.
但是他现在还没完全脱离危险
All right, he's strong enough now,
好了 他身体很强壮
so I feel it's safe to transfer him to the icu.
所以我想把他转到重症监护室应该没什么大问题了
I spoke to dr. Gordon,
我跟戈登医生通过电♥话♥了
who will see him once he's in the icu to talk about next steps.
等病人送进重症监护室之后他就会跟你们谈接下来的治疗
Well, if you stabilized him, what next steps are there?
如果他已经稳定下来了 为什么还会有接下来的治疗
Not surgery?
不是手术吧
It's too early to say.
在再谈这个还为时过早
Once dr. Gordon sees him,
等到戈登医生看过他了
he can talk to you about a plan.
他会把方案告诉你们的
But dr. Gordon is the best there is.
不过戈登医生是我们医院最好的医师
You're in very good hands. Okay.
你们完全不用担心 好
Can we see him?
我们能见他了吗
Well, we need to get him into the icu first.
我们得先把他转入重症监护室
All right, there's a room available,
好了 现在有一个空房♥间
We just need to wait for him to transfer in.
我们得等到他被转进去再说
It's gonna be a couple hours.
这会花上几个小时
I'm sorry.
不好意思
This is me, I've got to go. Uh, uh, I'm sorry.
他们呼叫我了 我得走了 不好意思
A couple hours? What does all that mean?
几个小时 这是什么意思
It means we're doing everything we can.
也就是说我们会尽全力医治他
All right.
好吧
Sweetie, why don't you and crosby go to the studio?
宝贝 要不你跟克劳斯比先去录音室
No, mom, I'm gonna stay here with you.
不 妈 我要留在这儿陪你
No, I'm okay. Julia's here. Sarah's here.
我没事 茱莉亚在这儿 萨拉也在这儿
I'mI'm fine. Really, go. You sure?
我...我没事 真的 走吧 你确定吗
Oh, absolutely. All right.
当然确定 那好吧
Hey, cros, let's check in on the luncheonette.
克劳斯比 我们回速食餐厅看看
Oh, yeah, that'll--that'll be uplifting.
好 那样就...那样就太好了
Just a couple hours. Good luck, guys.
几个小时就好 祝你们好运
All right, we'll be back.
好 我们去去就回
Oh, my god.
天呐
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
I'm gonna go check the office. The drums are gone?
我去看看办公室 鼓不见了
Hey. Hey. Mom. Hi.
嘿 嘿 妈 嗨
How is he?
他怎么样了
He's hanging in there, honey.
他还在里面 宝贝
How are you? What happened to the car?
你呢 车怎么了
I'm okay. It just didn't start.
我没事 车就是启动不了了
Oh, gosh. Thank you so much.
天呐 太谢谢你了
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, you guys.
是是是 你们好
So should I stay here? Ohnoit'swe're
要我留在这儿吗 不...没...我们...
JustI mean Okay.
你就...我是说... 好吧
We've got a full house, and there's nothing to do...
我们人已经够多了 没什么事能让你帮忙了
Joel's here though, so... Yeah, joel's here.
可乔就在这儿 所以... 对 乔在这儿
All right, I mean, I'll... Stay for you.
好吧 我...留在这儿陪你
Oh, okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Hey, you guys. Hey.
你们好 嘿
Camille, hi.
卡米尔 嗨
I could've brought the bagels too.
我也买♥♥了百吉饼
We went right by the bagel store.
我们顺道去了趟商店
Sorry. I should've done that.
抱歉 我也应该这么做的
How you holding up? No, it's...Fine.
你还好吧 我...没事
I'm fine. I'm gonna say hi to your mom.
我没事 我去向你妈问声好
Have you eaten anything? You look so skinny.
你没吃东西吗 看起来好瘦
Hey, camille, hi. I'm hank.
嘿 卡米尔 嗨 我是汉克
We met a couple times. Of course. Hank.
我们见过几次面 没错 汉克
Yeah, yeah. Uh...Sorry, uh, about what's going on here.
嗯 嗯 真是抱歉发生了这样的事
Thanks. If you need anything,
谢了 如果你有什么需要的话
I'm--I'm around.
我...我就在附近
Sons of bitches!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Yeah, I know. I mean, what
是 我知道 什么...
Who does that? I don't know.
谁干的 我不知道
Also, rip-off someone who can afford it, you know?
要抢也去抢那些有钱人吧
Take down wall street or something.
去华尔街什么的抢不行吗
Picking on us-- we don't have anything.
非要抢我们...我们屁都没有
Crosby, just take a breath.
克劳斯比 冷静点
This is why we have insurance. It'll be fine.
正是因为这样我们才买♥♥了保险 会没事的
Yeah, the insurance company's gonna
是 保险公♥司♥肯定会帮我们
really help us out. They're gonna delay payment
摆脱困境 他们指不定又会
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表