剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I think I'm losing my business.
我想我就要失业了
I think the luncheonette's going under.
我想速食餐厅就要破产了
I just don't want you hiding from me.
我只是不希望你对我有所隐瞒
I hate mom. She's the worst.
我讨厌我妈 她太差劲了
It's so much better here with you guys.
跟你们俩在一起好太多了
I got asperger's. I don't know what to say.
我有艾斯伯格症 我不知道该说什么了
So, in looking back, I think that a lot of the stuff was me.
所以回想看来 我觉得有问题的人是我
It wasn't you.
而不是你
I asked you for a raise because I think I deserve it,
我让你们给我涨工资是因为我觉得自己受之无愧
And now I'm like a total piggy
而现在我却看起来就像个贪心鬼
and nobody's gonna want to hire me.
没有任何人愿意雇我一样
And I got to try to help my sister.
我得努力帮助我姐
Max has feelings for you.
麦克斯喜欢你
Do you think she likes me at 3 yet?
她现在喜欢我的分数有3分了吗
Wow. Pretty.
好漂亮
His face is really blue. It's cute.
他的脸好蓝 实在太可爱了
I didn't do that. You did do that.
不是我画的 是你画的
You did a good job.
你做的非常好
I did these. You did all of those.
这些才是 全部都是你一个人画的
What should we call him?
我们该叫他什么名字好呢
Mom, I need to know how to ask a girl out.
妈 我得知道要怎么约女生出门
What?
什么
I need to know how to ask Dylan out
我得知道要怎么
on a date outside of this house.
把迪伦约出这个家
We've had two dates inside of the house,
我们已经在家里约了两次会了
but because of that, I'm worried that I am in critical danger
可是正是因为如此 我很担心我
of falling into the friend zone.
会有跟她又变回朋友的危险
That is not a zone that I want to be in.
我不想再跟她再变回朋友
Okay.
好吧
And I can't ask dad because he's still away on business,
我现在不能问爸 因为他还在忙生意上的事
so again I ask, how do I ask a girl out on a date?
所以我再问你一遍 我要怎么约女生出去
Listen, I understand.
听我说 我明白你的意思
Are you sure that you want to do this right now?
你确定自己真想现在这么做吗
I'm absolutely sure that I want to do this.
我当然确定我想这么做
Maybe we should wait for dad to get back.
要不我们等你♥爸♥爸回来后再说
I'm not going to wait for dad to get back.
我不要等到爸回来再说
How do you ask a girl out?
我要怎么约女生出来
Okay. All right.
好吧 行
How do I ask a girl out? Here's the thing, buddy.
我该怎么约女生出来 是这样的 儿子
Sometimes, sometimes, the problem is,
有时候啊 有时候 问题是
Is when you ask somebody out,
你约别人出来的时候
You don't know how they're going to respond.
你不知道他们会如何回应你
I know exactly how she's going to respond,
我完全知道她会怎么回应我
And that is not what I asked.
我问你的不是这个
I need to know the specific protocol.
我要知道详细的步骤
Okay.
好吧
I guess you just...
我想你就...
You just ask them.
你就直接问他们就好了
You say, um,
你就说
"Would you like to go out on a date?"
“你愿意跟我出去约会吗”
Okay, understood.
好 明白了
I'm going to go get changed.
我去换衣服
Dad says ladies appreciate a little effort.
爸说女士们很欣赏男士付出的一点小努力
Are you sure you don't want to wait, max?
你确定不想再等等吗 麦克斯
♪ Max has a girlfriend ♪
♪ 麦克斯有女朋友咯 ♪
So I was talking to my mom the other day.
那天我跟我妈谈过了
Yeah?
如何
She was mentioning how her office
她有提到她的办公室
is looking to hire someone part-time
正在招兼♥职♥
to help with the filing.
帮忙归档文件
Well, that's very exciting.
那真是太棒了
It is,
的确
Especially since it's paying $30 an hour.
更棒的是他们给的时薪高达30美元
To file? Yep.
归档文件吗 对
What are they storing down there?
他们是在办公室存了些什么啊
Launch codes?
启动码吗
I know. It's a lot of money.
我知道 可那是很大一笔钱
That's why I told her I was interested.
所以我才告诉她我对此很感兴趣
You're interested in filing?
你对归档文件感兴趣
I'm interested in $30 an hour.
我是对那30美元的时薪感兴趣
It could really help us out.
那份薪资可以帮我们摆脱困境
No, no, hon, that's...
不不不 亲爱的 那工作...
That's not fun. You don't want to do that.
那工作一点意思都没有 你不会喜欢的
Well, it's probably not going to be fun,
这份工作也许会不怎么有意思
But it'll just be for a little while,
但那只是暂时的
Until the luncheonette gets back on its feet.
等到速食餐厅重回正轨就好了
No. What's the big deal?
不 有什么大不了的
What you guys talking about?
你们在聊什么呢
Uh, we were just celebrating.
我们是在庆祝
Your mom got a new job.
你老妈找到了份新工作
Oh, yay. Go, mommy.
是嘛 加油 妈妈
Baby. Mommy. Yay.
宝贝 妈妈 对
Now can I get an iphone? Go, mommy.
那我现在能买♥♥IPhone了吗 加油 妈妈
No.
不能
No, you just-- you don't believe in me!
不 你就是...你不信任我
Oh, please don't try and manipulate me!
你少跟我顾左右而言他
That's what it is, okay? Oh, boy. Oh, boy.
你本来就不信任我 不是吗 天呐 天呐
What's going on?
又怎么了
What's going on? Dad, mom thinks I'm an idiot
又怎么了 爸 妈认为我是个白♥痴♥
And I can't spend one night alone.
自己一个人单独在家呆一晚上都不行
I don't think that you're an idiot, ruby.
我没认为你是白♥痴♥ 露比
I think that some of your friends are idiots,
我是认为你的有些朋友是白♥痴♥
And I think those idiots are going to end up at my house.
我认为那些白♥痴♥会把我的房♥子搞得乌烟瘴气
Mom, I promised you, like, 1,000 times.
妈 我都跟你保证过几千次了
I will not have any people over.
我不会带别人来家里做客的
Okay. I swear!
好吧 我发誓
Yeah. Why not?
嗯 有何不可呢
I believe her.
我相信她
Thank you.
谢谢
She says it, right? Thank you, dad.
她自己都保证过了 不是吗 谢谢你 爸
It's nice to have one parent that actually believes in me.
有一个肯信任我的父母真是太好了
Please, really?
拜托 不是吧你
You're gonna really just sell me up the river in this?
你真要在这件事上跟我对着干吗
I just want you to tell me that you can watch ruby
我不过就是想让你告诉我你明天晚上
tomorrow night.
会照看露比而已
Well, I can't. I'm not a baby.
我不能 我又不是小孩
I don't need to be watched.
我不需要被人照看
Yeah, and I got a client coming over,
对啊 而且我还有顾客要过来
So I think it'll be all right.
所以我想她一个人不会有事的
I have a two-day conference in gilroy.
我有一个为期两天的会要去吉罗伊开
Now I'm gonna have to drive back at night,
要是找不到人来照看她的话
Unless we can find a babysitter for her.
我就得连夜开车赶回来
No, we don't need a babysitter, okay?
不 我们不需要找人照看我 好吗
Dad, dad, can you please tell mom that I'm 15 years old,
爸 爸 麻烦你能告诉我妈一声我已经15岁了
I'm not gonna have any people over,
我不会带别人来家里过夜的
And that she can believe me?
她是可以相信我的吗
Look, I believe her. Really?
听我说 我相信她 真的吗
I'm gonna be here, anyway. I'm five minutes away.
反正我到时候就在这儿 离你们那儿就五分钟的路程
If she gets scared or something--
要是她害怕了或者怎么了...
Okay, so it's settled. Okay.
好 这么说这件事解决了 我没问题
Yeah. Thank you so much, dad.
对 太谢谢你了 爸
You promise, right? Yes.
你保证 我保证
She promises. I swear, okay?
她保证了的 我发誓 好吗
Yeah. Thank you.
嗯 谢谢
Hi, max!
嗨 麦克斯
Hey, I had an idea for our chemistry project.
嘿 关于我们的化学作业我有个想法
Where is dylan? I don't know.
迪伦呢 我不知道
I was thinking a watermelon volcano.
我在想做一个西瓜火山
Have you seen dylan? Not really. Why?
你看见迪伦没有 没有 问这个干嘛
It's important that I find her.
找到她非常重要
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表