剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
All righty.
好
All right, well, the last grandkid gift was a pontiac,
好吧 上一次给孙子的奖励是一辆庞蒂亚克
so I hope you got something good up your sleeve...
所以我希望你袖子里藏了好东西...
Oh, yeah. For this one.
当然了 给这个孙子
Here you go. All right, it's coming, grandpa.
好了 好 马上就来 爷爷
Okay. Atta boy.
好 乖孙子
Oh, not so fast.
别急
He had a great time going.
他马上就能拿到奖励了
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
You want iced tea?
你想要冰茶是吗
Come get it yourself.
自己来拿
So, what'd I win?
那我有什么奖励
♪ Let know your enormity ♪
♪ 让我知道你的极大 ♪
♪ And my tininess ♪
♪ 我的极小 ♪
♪ And help me see your infinity ♪
♪ 让我看见你的无穷大 ♪
♪ And my finiteness ♪
♪ 我的限度 ♪
♪ His truth is marching on ♪
♪ 他其实一直都在向前 ♪
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Is this the healing center? Shh.
这就是治愈中心吗 嘘
Huh? Oh.
干嘛 哦
Okay, keys out.
好吧 钥匙拔了
I am looking for Oliver Rome.
我在找奥利弗·罗马
Is he a patient here? Shhshhshh
他是这里的病人吗 嘘 嘘 嘘
Is he a patient?
他是病人吗
You want--I feel like you want to talk.
你想...我觉得你想说话
Did you want to say something to me?
你是想跟我说点什么吗
This is an emergency, guys.
事态紧急 各位
I don't know what this is,
我不知道你们到底在干嘛
but I need to speak to Oliver Rome.
但我真的得跟奥利弗·罗马说话
Dude, we're in the middle of a three-day silence here.
老兄 我们正在进行为期三天的静默
We cannot talk to you. You've got to be a guest,
我们不能跟你说话 你必须得成为这里的客人
Anyway, so you're out. Okay, great.
不然的话 你就出去 那好 很好
Great. I'll check in.
很好 我加入
Oliver. Hey. Hey.
奥利弗 嘿 嘿
How you doing? Yeah.
你好吗 很好
Can I talk to you? Man, you look good.
我能跟你谈谈吗 老兄 你看起来不错嘛
Hey, hey, heycan we talk? What? Yeah, sure.
嘿 嘿 嘿 我们能谈谈吗 什么 行 当然可以
Yeah, let's just step out here for one second.
好 那我们先出去一会儿
Not here.
不能在这儿谈
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Ow, ow, man. Come on, this is so--
嗷 嗷 老兄 拜托 这太...
Look,I just,I only need to talk to you for one second.Don't get so hostile,man.
听我说 我...我只是需要跟你谈一谈 友善一点啊 老兄
Okay, I'm so sorry I interrupted your yoga retreat
好吧 我很抱歉打断你
here at this tented Jonestown, but--
在这个帐篷式琼斯顿的瑜伽静修 可是...
But, it is I just
不过 实在是... 我只是...
I had to express to you that... Sorry, man.
我得告诉你... 抱歉 老兄
I'm afraid you're gonna make a mistake.
我觉得你这么做是错误的决定
Sincerely. No.
真的 不
My brother and I helped you find your sound,
我哥跟我帮你找到了你的歌♥声
and that sound got you money,
那歌♥声帮你获得了金钱
and it got you women. And I'm gratefulyeah.
获得了女人 我很感激...是
Yeah, but I'm leaving it all behind, man.
是 可我要把这一切都抛诸脑后 老兄
You couldn't have come at a more perfect time, man.
错过了这一次就再也不会有这么好的机会了 老兄
Stay the night. Heal with us, man.
晚上留在这儿吧 跟我们一起治愈心灵 老兄
I--I can't stay. I got a lot going on.
我...我不能留下 我还有好多事要做
Fate brought us together tonight. Let's just talk right now.
命运将我们今晚聚在一起 我们现在谈
We'll talk right now. We got to go.
我们现在就谈 我们得走了
I can't We got to discuss this,
我不能... 我们现在就得谈 我不能...
and I can't... Come on. Just heal with me, brother.
我不能... 来吧 跟我们一起治愈 老兄
Spend the night here?
晚上留在这儿
And I'll be damned.
我会下地狱的
Oh. Oh, god.
天呐
Obviously, Jack didn't tell you I was here.
很明显杰克没告诉你我在这儿
Oh, god.
天呐
Unh! Oh, god.
天呐
Zeek, what are you doing?
奇克 你干什么呢
You're supposed to call me.
你应该叫我的
Yeah.
嗯
Oh, god.
天呐
All right.
好吧
What do you need?
你想要什么
I just want to take a piss!
我就是想撒泡尿
God.
天呐
Some guy who had the hots for her
某个吸引了她的家伙
back at law school or something.
从法校回来了什么的
Who is it? I don't know.
是谁 我不知道
Are they serious, though? I don't know.
那他们还认真的吗 我不知道
I feel bad for Joel.
真替乔感到难过
I like Joel so much. I really do.
我挺喜欢乔的 真的
What's up, buddy?
怎么了 儿子
Gonna cut my hair. What?
我要把头发剪了 什么
What are you doing? Don't cut your hair, Max.
你要干什么 别剪 麦克斯
Yeah. Dylan says it's getting so
对啊 迪伦说我头发太长了
long that it's ridiculous. What are you doing?
看起来都有点可笑了 你要干什么
No, no, no, you're not gonna cut your hair.
不不不 你不能自己剪头发
Hey, hey, hey, buddy, that's what we have professional barbers for.
嘿嘿嘿 儿子 头发有专业的理发师帮你剪
Max, you're not cutting your hair.
麦克斯 你不能自己剪
Let mommy have the scissors.
把剪刀给妈妈
Dylan says it's so long,
迪伦说我头发太长了
it looks like I should start a boy band.
长得我都能组建一支男子乐团了
Let go of the scissors. Let go. Let them go.
把剪刀放下 放下 把剪刀放下
I was going to practice on Otis first
我要在奥蒂斯身上练习一下
so I didn't mess it up. Stop.
这样就不至于剪砸了 住手
Let you grip go. Just give them to me.
松开手柄 把剪刀给我
Will you take me to a professional barber?
那你带我去专业理发师那儿剪吗
We will take you. Dad will take you.
我们带你去 爸爸带你去
Will you take me to a professional barber?
你能带他去专业理发师那儿剪头发吗
Yes, we will take you to a professional barber.
当然能 我们会带你去专业理发师那儿剪
Max, take a breath and let go of the scissors.
麦克斯 放轻松 把剪刀放下
Max, let go. Thank you, I'll take those.
麦克斯 放手 谢谢 剪刀我拿走了
I don't want to start a boy band.
我不想组建男子乐团
You don't have to start a boy band,
你不用组建男子乐团
and you don't have to cut your hair.
你也不用剪掉头发
I don't want to-- I don't want to--
我不想...我不想...
You're not cutting your hair.
你不用剪掉头发
Oh my god. This kid is doing it.
我的天呐 那姑娘干的好事
She's clearly manipulating him, honey, okay?
她很明显在操纵咱儿子 亲爱的 你知道吗
She's not manipulating. No, she is.
她没有 她有
Dr. Pelikan said this would happen, okay?
佩利根医生说过这种情况是会发生的 好吗
She's treating him like her little mascot--
她把咱儿子完全当做自己的吉祥物...
Telling him what to do, what to wear,
告诉他该做什么 该穿什么
how do act, calling him asperger's--
该如何表现 还叫他艾斯伯格人
I think it's a little bit complicated, that they're--
我觉得这其中有点复杂 他们俩...
I know you're feeling protective as a mother right now, I am protective.
我知道你现在作为一个母亲的保护欲又被激起了 我是想保护他
but she has her issues, he has his issues.
他们俩各自有各自的问题
She--his issue right now is her.
她...他现在的问题就是她
I will talk to him. Listen to me.
我会跟他谈谈的 听我说
I do not want what happened last year to happen this year.
我不想去年发生的事今年再发生一次
Look, she didn't pee in his canteen, listen to me.
她又没有把尿撒在麦克斯水壶里边 听我说
Bullying--this is why we started Chambers.
欺凌问题...是我们创办钱伯斯学院的初衷
Kristina, I will talk to him. I'm telling you.
克里斯蒂娜 我会跟他谈的 我告诉你
I will let him know he's the boss of his own hair.
我会让他知道他才是自己头发的主人
He's the boss of his own hair.
他是自己头发的主人
His hair is gorgeous.
他的头发漂亮极了
I will talk to him.
我会跟他谈的
I don't know about you,
我不知道你有什么感觉
but I feel fully sound-bathed, you know?
不过我感觉自己完全沐浴在这声音之下 你知道吗
Sonically cleansed to the max.
声音最大程度被净化
Yes.
没错
Hey, thanks for inviting me to spend the night.
嘿 谢谢你邀请我留在这儿过夜
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表