剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I love you. Step on the gas, let's go.
我爱你 踩油门 走吧
come on, let's go.
快点 出发
Okay. Gas hit.
好了 走喽
♪ I wanna die with a smile when it comes my turn ♪
♪ 当那一天到来我想微笑着离去 ♪
Hey, you.
嘿 你好
Hi. Hi, hey,
嘿 你好
Keep tomorrow open because
把明天腾出来
You're having lunch with the boss.
因为你要跟老板吃午饭
Tomorrow I have a lunch.
明天我午饭有约了
All right, dinner.
好吧 晚餐
Okay, hey, come here. I just
可以 嘿 进来 我
I want to tell you something. Hmm? What?
我想跟你说件事 什么事
Shut the door. Uhoh.
把门关上 不是吧
No, just I wanted to tell you
不是 我是想告诉你
That I'm having lunch with joel tomorrow.
我明天要和乔一起吃午饭
Okay. He's been pushing
是吗 他一直追着我
And I just feel like
我只是觉得
I owe him this much.
我欠他的
All right, well, you know, you don't actually.
好吧 要知道 其实你不欠他
You don't owe him anything
你不欠他任何东西
But, you know, you're being the bigger person
不过你已经是成年人了
And I can respect that.
我尊重你的决定
Yeah, I think it'll really help to give him closure,
我想这会帮他做个了结
And then...
然后...
We can both finally sign these papers.
我们两个都能把协议书签了
Move on.
进入新的篇章
He's been dragging his feet and...
他总是犹豫不决的
You?
你呢
Chris, you're right.
克里斯 你说得对
It's time to stop treading water.
是时候结束这趟浑水了
I will tell him tomorrow at lunch
明天午饭我就跟他讲
We have to sign the papers.
我们必须要把协议书签好
Okay.
好的
Grandpa, we're gonna have to have something
外公 咱们这样不行
More specific here because
能具体点吗
This is pretty broad.
范围太广了
Good, golly. Like a name of something?
拜托 有没有名字什么的
If I could do that, then I wouldn't need
我要是记得名字的话 我就不用
Your computer magic, grandson.
你的电脑了 外孙
Come on, it's over 50 years ago.
拜托 那都是50年前的事了
Drew, I'm just out of vietnam.
德鲁 我才刚离开越南
I'd never been to europe.
从没去过欧洲
I'm like 22 or something like that,
我当时大概22岁左右
And I get to the south of france
我到了法国的南部
And there's this little village, right?
那里有个小村庄 知道吧
And I go in there and there's this rustic little inn,
我到了那里 看到一个村野小旅馆
With the ivy and all of that.
布满了常青藤
And guess what? They served the best
你猜怎么着 他们给了我
Steak frites andand red wine I've ever had in my entire life.
这辈子尝到过的最美味的牛排薯条和红酒
So, all I want to do is get back there with your grandmother
所以 我只想带你的外婆去那里
And surprise her for our anniversary.
在结婚纪念日给她一个惊喜
Right? Yeah.
行吗 好啊
That's all that I'm interested in.
这就是我想要的
Okay. Did you talk to your doctor about it?
好吧 你跟医生说过吗
Travelling or flying?
旅行和坐飞机的事
What the hell are you talking about?
你是什么意思
I was wondering if you're allowed to.
我是想知道你被不被允许这么做
Allowed to? Yeah.
被不被允许 是啊
Well, of course I'm allowed to.
我当然是被允许的
What do you mean I'm allowed to?
什么叫我被不被允许
I didn't know because of the...
我不知道啊 因为
I'm an adult for pete's sake.
老子是个成年人
I can go on the plane and I can fly.
我可以乘飞机 我想飞就飞
I don't know if you can be having red wine
我不知道你能不能喝红酒
And steak frites, by the way.
或者吃牛排
You shouldn't be worried about any of this.
这不是你该管的事
What you should be doing is getting on that
你要做的就是继续帮我找
What do you got the whole map of france up for?
你弄一整张法国地图干什么
Because that's all you've given me. It's in france.
因为这是你说的啊 在法国
I said the south of france.
我说的是法国南部
Can't you there's a zoom in button.
你不能 这里有个放大键
Oh, man, this is going nowhere.
我去 你一点忙都帮不上
Wait ah! It just hit me,
等等 我突然想起来了
I think it started with a "Chez" Something or...
我记得好像是夏兹开头的
Chez? Yeah, like aorle.
夏兹 是啊 就跟欧莱一样
Or maybe it was a woman's name?
也许是个女人的名字
♪ Begin to love me today ♪
♪ 从今天开始爱我 ♪
Actual character named doody?
角色名字实际上是叫杜迪
Doody. Yeah? That's unfortunate.
杜迪 真的吗 够倒霉的
I forgot what it's short for something.
我不记得是什么的缩写了
What's it short for?
什么的缩写
Gosh, I haven't seen this play in so long.
我太久没看这出剧了
Hi, hello,
嗨 大家好
I'm obviously not mrs. King.
我很明显不是金老师
As some of you are aware,
一部分人已经知道了
The flu has been going around, so I am the english teacher
现在流感病毒肆掠 所以就由我这个对戏剧
Who knows absolutely nothing about drama
一窍不通的英语老师代劳了
But, uh...
不过...
But I do know that your, uh
不过我知道你们的...
I know that your kids have worked incredibly hard
我知道你们的孩子很辛苦地排练
To give you an amazing show tonight, so sit back, relax,
就为了今晚能带给你们一场精彩的演出 所以 坐好 放松
And enjoy.
享受他们的表演
That's the english teacher? Hi, hot.
这是英语老师吗 太帅了
I'm so glad you guys could make it.
你们能来我太开心了
Hey, tom. Hey, liz.
嗨 汤姆 嗨 莉兹
Good to see you. Good to see you.
见到你真高兴 见到你真高兴
Thanks for coming. Noah is doing so well.
谢谢你们能来 诺亚表现很好
Hi, kathy, how are you?
嗨 凯西 你好吗
Nice to see you. Zoey's loving it here.
见到你真高兴 佐伊很喜欢这里
She's just like a bright spot in our school,
她就是我们学校的小明星
So thank you so much.
太感谢你们了
Thanks, I'm so glad you guys could come.
谢谢 你们来我真的很开心
Have a seat and we'll get
找个位子
There's some munchies over there, too.
那里还有小点心给你们
Mr. And mrs. Jones, how are you?
琼斯先生太太 你们好吗
We juggled half a dozen meetings, but we're here.
我们有十几个会议要开 不过还是来了
I'm glad that you did, because dylan is doing phenomenal.
你们能来我很高兴 因为迪伦表现非常好
She's just so spectacular.
她非常惊人
She's a star student, so...
是一个明星级学生 所以...
Max, we've been over this a million times.
麦克斯 我们已经谈过无数次了
Can you just stop? No,
你能就此住手吗 不行
I'm more hygienic than he is.
我比他讲卫生
Max, please. Max, people are gonna come in here...
麦克斯 求你了 麦克斯 大家马上就要来了
I am taller than he is... Can you erase that?
我比他高 你能擦掉吗
I am more attractive than he is...
我比他更有吸引力
Max, can you please erase that?
麦克斯 你能擦掉吗
So, I have a proof up here of why you should like me but it...
所以 我有一堆证据证明你应该喜欢我
Max, can you erase that and get to the presentation?
麦克斯 你能擦掉它 准备展示吗
Unless you give me a logical reason why you like him more...
除非你能给我一个合理的理由 为什么你更喜欢他
Max, there's no logical reason.
麦克斯 没有什么理由
That's not it works, okay?
爱情没有理由 好吗
I'm just not interested in you in that way.
我对你不是那种喜欢
Is it because I haven't demonstrated my physical
这是因为我们还没有身体接触
Affection which means I'm now in the friend zone?
所以现在我们还是朋友关系是吗
No, max, it wasn't that.
不 麦克斯 不是那样
Demonstrating physical affection is a very difficult
身体接触对我来说很难接受
Concept for me but I can try.
但是我可以尝试
Max, please stop, okay? Max! Okay, so here we have...
麦克斯 求你了 住手好吗 好了 这里就是...
Max, you're harassing me please just stop,
麦克斯你这是骚扰 快住手
Okay! What! No!
够了 什么 不
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表