剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Also, since my parents are the administrators,
她还说了 既然我父母是管理人员
I should be able to get special treatment, like lunch for life.
那我就应该受到特殊待遇 比如吃自己想吃的午餐
She's And if I can't,
她真是... 如果我不能的话
I should stick it to the man,
我就应该跟那个人唱反调
and you're the man, mom--in that situation.
而这个人在此情况下 也就是你 妈
You're the man.
你就是那个人
Hey. Still here?
嘿 还没走呢
Yeah, I was waiting for you.
对 在等你呢
Oh, huh. You never do that.
真少见啊 你以前可不这么做的
Well, you had a couple of messages while you were out--
你出去的时候有人给你留了几条言...
I wanted to deliver personally.
我想亲自传达给你
Eye doctor called.
眼科医生打电♥话♥来了
You're due for a checkup. Oh. Yeah.
你该去检查视力了 好
Ellie Patel is changing her shoot day.
艾莉·帕特尔要改拍照日期
Oh, and your ex-wife came by.
对了 你的前妻来过了
Came by here whenyou two? Yeah, she was looking for you.
我出去的时候她来这了...就你们俩 对 她来找你
Yeah, we had a nice little chat.
没错 我们很愉快地小聊了一会儿
That's not an image I like.
跟我想象中不太一样啊
Yeah.
嗯
All right, look--listen, listen, listen--she's crazy.
好吧 听我说 听我说 她就是个疯子
Okay?
好吗
So anything that she says, you just got a grain of salt it.
所以不管她说什么 你就当做耳边风千万别放在心上
So she didn't mean it at all when she said
那她说的她不希望我再跟露比一起
that she doesn't want me spending any time with Ruby?
也不是那个意思咯
No, she meant that. Okay.
不 她确实是那个意思 好吧
But why wouldn't you tell me that you had that conversation?
可你为什么不告诉我你们俩已经谈过了
And it's She said she told you that,
这... 她说她已经给你说过了
and I guess you were okay with it.
那我想你也就是没有异议了
I'm just trying to keep everybody happy and separate.
我正在想办法让让人人都开心 互不牵扯
I don't think you can keep things separate.
我觉得你没办法做到事情互不牵扯
We're--you can't keep everyone just, in their own little box.
我们...你不能把所有人都封锁在自己的小屋子里
Well, what do I got to tell her anything for?
我凭什么要告诉她什么
It's my relationship. It's our relationship.
这是我的感情 是我们俩的感情
Because she seems to think I'm some sort of assistant
可是她好像以为我是那种
with special benefits. Well, she's wrong.
有特殊目的的助理 她错了
I mean, she's got the wrong idea about me.
她对我们的事完全理解错了
Of course she has the wrong idea, 'cause she's crazy.
她当然会理解错 她就是个疯子
Okay, well, nobody can read your mind,
好吧 我不会读心术
so it might be the kind of thing
所以我想这件事拿来讨论一下
that is important to talk about.
还是很重要的
I can't. She just--
我不能 她...
Mm-hmm?
是吗
I go in, and I think I know what I want to say,
我一进去 我以为我知道该说什么
and she just keeps talking and talking,
而她就会在那儿不停地说啊说啊
and suddenly I'm agreeing to things
然后突然间我就会莫名其妙地
that I don't even understand.
同意我压根儿就没听懂的话
I can't talk to her.
我不能跟她谈
I'll talk to her.
我会去跟她谈的
That's what I'll do. How hard can it be?
我应该这么做 又会有多难呢
And when Ron said she was out of control--
罗恩说她已经失控了的时候...
I know.
我知道
Maybe we should talk to the therapist, or--
我们也许该跟临床医师谈谈 或者...
No, I don't think so. I think she is out of control, though.
不 我觉得不妥 虽然我也觉得她已经失控了
'cause we're out of control.
因为我们都失控了
I mean, what are we doing?
我们这是在干嘛呢
I don't know. Are we stalling?
我不知道 我们要拖下去吗
The uncertainty of us is too much for her.
我们之间的不确定对她来说压力太大了
I get it. It's been hard on both the kids,
我明白 对孩子们来说都是
but, you know, we're doing the best we can here.
可是 我们已经尽力了
I don't--I mean, I thought that you moving out
我不...我本来以为你搬出去
would be the hardest part of this for them,
就已经对他们来说是最难的部分了
but this is worse.
可这样更严重
They're just in limbo.
他们更加没有安全感了
We--we have to give them some clarity.
我们...我们得跟他们说清楚
Okay?
好吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Okay, we need to tell them
好吧 我们得告诉他们
we're not getting back together.
我们不会再复合了
You ready--you ready to say that to them?
你准备好...你准备好对他们这么说了吗
Yo, asperger's, what's up?
唷 艾斯伯格人 你好啊
Hey, Dylan, can you please come here for a moment?
迪伦 能麻烦你过来一下吗
Is this my first trip to the office?
这是我第一次办公室之旅吗
Can you have a seat?
你请坐吧
Oh, I prefer to stand.
我更喜欢站着
I'm sorry?
不好意思
I prefer to stand.
我更喜欢站着
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 对
Okay, well, I'm gonna have a seat.
好吧 我得坐下
Okay. So, here's the thing, honey.
好吧 事情是这样的 宝贝
At chambers academy, we don't call each other names, okay?
在钱伯斯学院 我们不允许骂人 好吗
We treat each other with kindness,
我们相互以礼相待
and respect, and dignity.
相互尊重 自尊自爱
Okay, do you think you can do that?
好 你觉得自己做得到吗
Sure. Perfect.
当然 非常好
But I didn't disrespect Max. Well
不过我没有不尊重麦克斯 这个嘛
No, your son has asperger's.
你儿子确实有艾斯伯格症
That's just a simple fact.
那只是事实而已
I mean, I thought we were supposed to celebrate our differences here.
我觉得在这儿我们应该赞扬彼此的不同
Look, I think the real problem is attaching stigma to the word.
听我说 我觉得真正的问题在于你们要给这个词加上颜色
That's what makes it derogatory.
所以才让这个词有侮辱性
Asperger's by itself--
艾斯伯格本身是...
That's just a dsm-5 diagnosis, Kristina.
那只是《精神障碍诊断与统计手册5》的诊断而已 克里斯蒂娜
Actually, it used to be a dsm-4 diagnosis,
其实是《精神障碍诊断与统计手册4》的诊断
but it's not anymore. And don't call me Kristina.
但现在换成5了 而且你也不能叫我克里斯蒂娜
Call me mrs. Braverman.
要叫我布雷弗曼夫人
We go by mr. Or mrs., or ms. For staff teachers. Yeah, yeah.
我们以先生 夫人 或者小姐来称呼授课老师 是 是
You might want to rethink that.
你或许该重新考虑一下了
The first name thing worked great at my last school.
采用叫名字的方式在我上一个学校成效非常不错
It's totally progressive. The kids really responded.
非常的开明 学生们反响也不错
That's not what we do here.
我们这儿不是这样的
That is not what we do here. Okay.
我们这儿不这么做 好吧
Okay? Sorry.
好吗 抱歉
Okay. Okay.
好 好吧
You're dismissed.
你可以解散了
Oh, so I can go?
这么说我可以走了
Go to class. Okay.
去上课 好
Thank you, mrs. Braverman. Thank you.
谢谢 布雷弗曼夫人 谢谢
Oh. Gosh, she's beautiful.
天呐 她好漂亮
It's so good she doesn't have her father's nose.
她的鼻子跟她爸不像真是太好了
Thank god for that.
谢天谢地
Yeah.
是啊
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He's okay.
他很好
He's out of town putting out a fire for work.
他出城去解决工作上的事去了
It's so cool that you have your bed
能把自己的床搬到起居室中♥央♥
in the middle of the living room, grandpa.
实在是太酷了 爷爷
Yeah, it is cool, isn't it?
是啊 很酷对吧
Hey, Jabbar, come here a minute.
乔巴 你过来一下
Hop down there.
蹦下来
Now, have you heard about the ice tea relay thing?
我问你啊 你有没有听说过冰茶接力
No.
没有
Oh. Surprised-- it's been going around.
真是太令人吃惊了 现在这个非常流行呢
'cause Victor's been playing it with me.
维克多一直都有跟我玩这个游戏
What it is, see--you get your granddad an iced tea,
这游戏就是呢 听好了 你去给爷爷拿杯冰茶
and you fill it, you know, the glass full of ice
然后把它装满 整个玻璃杯装满冰块
and a little squeeze lemon, just like I like it,
再加上一点柠檬 就像我喜欢的那样
and then you hustle back here as fast as you can,
然后以你最快的速度赶紧给我端回来
and the fastest grandkid gets an incredible prize.
最快的孙子就能得到意想不到的奖励
All right. Tell me when to go. You ready?
好 你来发令 准备好了吗
Yeah. Go!
好了 出发
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表