剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
A girl can only watch a guy clean his lenses so many times.
一个女孩看一个男孩擦镜头的次数是有限的
Mm, I totally get it.
嗯 我完全明白
And I like hanging out with you.
我喜欢跟你一起玩
I like hanging out with you.
我也喜欢跟你一起玩
It's very nice.
非常好
My parents love this movie.
我爸妈也喜欢这部电影
Oh, yeah? Mmhmm.
是吗 嗯哼
They must be missing you right now, huh?
他们现在肯定想死你了 你说是吧
They'll survive.
他们想不死的
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, it's good for them, actually.
对 这样其实对他们也好
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
They're very, like, clingy, you know?
他们俩粘人得很 你知道吗
Mmhmm. It's all about time together.
嗯哼 天天都想跟我呆在一块
"Got to spend time together."
我爸老是说
My dad's always saying, "Oh, you're growing up too fast.
“我们得花点时间呆在一起” “哦 你长得太快了
I don't want to miss anything," And my mom's like,
我不想错过什么” 然后我妈呢就说
"Let's go shopping. Let's go get mani-pedis.
“我们去购物吧 我们去美甲吧
Let's have mother-daughter time," And it's just--
我们来点母女时光吧” 这实在是...
It's constant, you know? Oh, yeah, that's a lot.
还经常这样 你知道吗 嗯 这确实频率太高了
And sometimes you just want to chill.
有时候你只是想自己一个人冷静一下
I get it.
我明白
I get it.
我明白
Can I stay till the end?
我能把电影看完吗
I've never actually seen it.
我还从来没看过结局
Absolutely, sure.
当然可以 行
Yep, sounds good to me.
嗯 我没有意见
You're gonna hear some ugly talk about this in school.
你将会听到一些关于学校的不愉快谈话
I want you to promise me one thing.
我希望你向我保证一件事
Okay, "I am a wild and crazy guy."
好 “我是一个又狂野又疯狂的人”
Steve Martin. Go, go, go. Okay,
史蒂夫·马丁 继续 继续 好
They gave away their album and people thought it was weird.
他们泄露了自己的专辑 大家都认为这张专辑很古怪
Oh, my god, u2. Go, go.
我的天呐 是U2乐队 继续 继续
In a daytime talk show.
在一次日间脱口秀中
Used to be on the today show--
曾经上过《今日秀》
Katie Couric. Quick, quick, quick. A bicycle, and
卡蒂·库里克 快快快 一辆自行车 然后...
I know I am--
我知道我是...
Peewee? I mean, you are, but what am I?
皮维 我是指 你是 但是我是什么
Yeah, okay. Bad impression.
对 好 坏印象
And my secret boyfriend, also known as Jason Bourne. Matt Damon.
我的秘密男友 以《谍影重重》中詹森·伯恩一角著名 马特·达蒙
Uh-huh, and I tried this haircut.
啊哈 我试过这个发型
It was a terrible failure. The Rachel. You're very bad.
但确是完全的失败 瑞秋发型 你太失败了
Uh-huh, okay, and oh, oh, I'm a country singer, and--
啊哈 好 哦 哦 我是名乡村歌♥手 而且...
Dolly Parton.
多莉·帕顿
Oh, "I did not have relations with that woman."
说过“我没有跟那个女人谈恋爱”
Bill Clinton.
比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
Yes. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
对 继续 继续 继续 继续
"Clang, clang, clang," Went the Trolley.
出演过《“锵锵锵” 电车来了》
Judy--Judy Garland.
朱迪...朱迪·嘉兰
Time, time, time.
时间到 时间到 时间到
How many? Oh, god, how many?
多少个 天呐 答对了多少个
12!
12个
Wow, that is true devastation.
真是太惊人了
All right, all right, your turn, Ruby.
好了 好了 该你们了 露比
Get it. Get it.
快去 快去
That was just devastating. I got to say.
我不得不说 实在是太惊人了
Like, it's a little secret thing you got--
你们肯定有暗号♥
A little secret language you got.
肯定是用了暗号♥了
What? No. Yeah, called good teamwork.
什么 没有 这叫做良好的团队合作
All right, all right, we can beat them. Team Rizzoli.
好 好 我们能打败她们 里佐利队
Team Rizzoli, whoo! Let's go.
里佐利队 喔 开始
Okay, all right, is the timer ready?
好 好吧 计时器准备好了吗
I'm sorry. You're ready.
不好意思 可以了
Here we go. All right, come on.
我们开始吧 好 来吧
We got this. Okay, Team Rizzoliand go.
我们能行的 好 里佐利队 开始
Oh, oh, Team Peeta.
贝塔队
Hungry games-- the Hunger Games.
《饥饿游戏》 是《饥饿游戏》
Yeah, yes, dad, yeah.
对 对 爸 没错
I had a poster of him over my bed for--
我床头上贴了他的海报整整...
It's the guy in the Hunger Games.
这个人是《饥饿游戏》里边的
Right--
对
I had a poster of him up.
我床头上有他的海报
He's cute. That kid. Oh, yeah, the kid.
长得特别帅 那小子啊 对 那小子
I'm just gonna Pass. Just pass.
我再... 过 过
Ok, um, um...
好 嗯...嗯...
Oh, mom's celebrity crush.
妈的偶像
Is shaft.
太难了
I don't know. He was inno, he was in er and
我不知道 他参演过...不 他参演过《急诊室的故事》
Oh, Clooney. George Clooney. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Whoo!
克鲁尼 乔治·克鲁尼 对 对 对 对 喔
Okay, okay. Go, go.
好 好 继续 继续
Now you're in business. Okay, her hips don't lie.
你们终于进入状态了 她的屁♥股♥不会撒谎
Uh... No, she has
呃... 不 她..
She's on the Voice.
她参加过《好声音》
She has the blonde I don't knowpass.
她有着一头金色的... 我不知道...过
Pass, pass, pass, pass.
过 过 过
I'm not gonna get that. He doesn't know it.
我死也猜不到的 他不知道那个
Next one. Don't be stressed.
下一个 别有压力
How much time?
还有多少时间
I don't--I don't know who this is.
我不知道...我不知道这人是谁
Well, then, if you don't know--
如果你不知道的话...
Is it--you can always sound it out if it's--you know,
是不是...你可以试一试 要是...
what the words... Does it mean anything else?
那个词....那个词还有别的意思吗
Oh, oh, I'm allergic to these.
我对这些过敏
Oh, perfect. Dad?
完美 爸
Just pass. Just pass. No, it's really easy.
过 过 不 真的很简单
How much time do we have? No.
我们还剩多少时间 不
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Dad, it's easy.
爸 真的很简单
Pass, pass. No, you know it.
过 过 不 你是知道的
I just--
我...
I'm allergic to peanuts!
我对花生过敏
Dad? What--
爸 你怎么...
It's a mild allergy. How do you not know that?
只是轻微过敏 你怎么会不知道那个
You gave it to me out of context.
你说的实在是太离谱了
Who the hell are the peanuts, anyway?
再说了 谁他♥娘♥的♥名字叫花生啊
Peanuts is Lucy and Charlie Brown and Linus-- you didn't know that?
花生(漫画)就是露西 查理·布朗 还有莱纳斯...你不知道吗
No, I didn't know!
我不知道
That's why I was telling you to pass it.
所以我才让你过嘛
Well, okay! I pass, okay?
好 我过 好了吧
Game night sucks.
游戏之夜烂死了
Peanuts-- who wrote that one?
花生...谁写的这条
I wrote it. Oh.
我写的 哦
Max, what do you say you turn the lights out in ten minutes, okay?
麦克斯 你觉得你在十分钟后关灯怎么样 如何
I just have this one more lens to clean.
我还剩这一个镜头要擦
All right.
行
And I want you to head downstairs and say good night to your friend, okay?
我希望你到楼下去向你的朋友说声晚安 好吗
Give her some eye contact, maybe a little smile.
要看着她的眼睛 再带点微笑就更好了
Okay. All right.
好 好
Dad. Yeah?
爸 什么事
Do you think she likes me at 3 yet?
你觉得她现在对我的喜欢有三分了吗
She said I have nice eyes.
她说我眼睛很漂亮
Well, then, I'd say you're headed in that direction, Max.
要我说你已经在往那个方向发展了 麦克斯
I'm just saying I think she actually likes him.
我得说我个人觉得她其实是喜欢他的
Mmhmm. Like, likes him, likes him.
嗯哼 喜欢他的那种喜欢
Mm. Yep...
嗯 是
What? But maybe she likes us.
怎么了 不过也或许是她喜欢我们
What do you mean?
你指的什么
I don't know. I just--I can't put my finger on it,
我不知道 我...我也说不太清楚
but whenever she's here, she's playing with Nora,
可是她一来我们这儿 就跟诺拉玩上了
or she's wanting to be next to me and hanging out,
也或许是她想亲近我 跟我一起玩
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表