剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
We have declared it. Souffle.
我们说好了 蛋奶酥
Dad, this last photo of you was terrible.
爸 你最后一张拍得实在太难看了
Okay, that's all right.
好吧 没关系
♪ Go round and round ♪
♪ 四季轮换 ♪
♪ Painted ponies go ud ♪
♪ 彩色的小马向前走 ♪
♪ We're captive on the carousel ♪
♪ 我们被时间的旋转木马 ♪
♪ Of time♪
♪ 俘获 ♪
Hey, you're playing our song.
嘿 你在唱我们的歌♥诶
Yeah. Hi. Hi.
对啊 嗨 嗨
What's your excuse for coming by this time?
你这次来有什么借口
I don't have one, I just felt like coming by again.
没有借口 我就是觉得该来了
Wow. You look good.
你看起来很好
I just wanted to make sure you're okay.
我只是想确保你没事儿
You okay? I'm headed to grandma and grandpa's.
你还好吗 我要去爷爷奶奶家
I'm fine. I have a phone. Ah, a phone.
我没事 我有电♥话♥ 电♥话♥啊
I forget. Yes, it's a new invention.
我给忘了 这算是个新借口了
I can call you. Okay.
我可以给你打电♥话♥ 好
I'll text you, I promise. You look good.
我会给你发短♥信♥的 我发誓 你看起来不错
No aches or pains or... No. I feel great.
肚子不疼 身上也不疼... 我感觉很好
All right, okay, well, I'm just sticking my head in.
好吧 好 我就是过来看看你
That's all.
就这样
What?
怎么了
I was just-on say you could stay
我刚想告诉你 如果你愿意的话
and hang out for a minute if you want.
你可以留下来玩一会儿
Oh, really?
真的吗
I would love to.
我很乐意
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
Just, like...
我只是...
Thinking about stuff.
在想一些事
Yeah.
是啊
I am feeling bad because...
我感觉很不好 因为...
The other day, you know,
那天...
when I thought I was gonna have the baby...
我以为自己马上就有孩子了
When I found out that I wasn't,
结果却发现其实不是
I felt so relieved.
我突然就如释重负
I mean, I have a job that pays me nothing
我是说 我有一份领不到薪水的工作
and that's probably not gonna last much longer,
而且这可能还会持续更久
and I have no idea even how to take care of myself,
我现在连怎么照顾自己都不知道
and I just...
我只是...
Something shifts. You just have to trust me.
生活不一样了 你只要相信我就行
Something shifts, and you'll figure it out.
生活不一样了 但你会有办法应对的
But what if I don't?
要是我不能呢
What if... what if having this baby was a mistake?
要是...要是生这个孩子就是个错误呢
When you hold the baby,
当你抱着孩子的时候
something happens,
你会感觉到一些东西
and I can almost guarantee you
我完全可以向你保证
you won't feel like it's a mistake then.
到那时候你绝对不会觉得这是个错误
How can you hold this thing with that stomach?
你的肚子怎么装下这么大个宝宝的
You're my hero.
你是我的英雄
Go on.
来吧
G?
G调
G.
G调
♪ Yesterday a child came out ♪
♪ 昨天有个孩子出生了 ♪
♪ Into wonder ♪
♪ 宛如奇迹一般 ♪
♪ Wonder or wander ♪
♪ 奇迹亦或漫步 ♪
♪ Caught a dragonfly ♪
♪ 抓住一只蜻蜓 ♪
♪ Inside a jar ♪
♪ 放入玻璃瓶 ♪
♪ Fearful when the sky ♪
♪ 当天空坠落 ♪
♪ Falling ♪ Was full of a star ♪
♪ 恐惧 ♪ 满天的繁星 ♪
Everybody.
一起来
♪ And the seasons, they go round and round ♪
♪ 而四季 不停的轮换 ♪
♪ And the painted ponies go up and down ♪
♪ 彩色的小马上下起伏 ♪
♪ We're captive♪ C.
♪ 我们 ♪ C调
♪ On a carousel of ♪
♪ 时间的旋转木马 ♪
G.
G调
♪ Time ♪
♪ 俘获 ♪
♪ We can't return ♪
♪ 我们回不去 ♪
♪ We can only look behind from where we came ♪
♪ 我们只能望着我们所来之处 ♪
♪ And go round and round and round in the circle game ♪
♪ 在游戏的轮回中不断前进 前进 前进 ♪
Joni.
乔尼
♪ Round and round and round in the circle game ♪
♪ 在游戏的轮回中不断前进 前进 前进 ♪
You still got it.
你还是很在行嘛
Thank you, Detroit.
谢谢你 底特律
You were the original little sulky girl.
你就是生气女孩的原版
Yes, right, I think you sulked nonstop
是啊 1992年到94年这几年间
from about 1992 to '94 maybe.
你生气从来都没间断过
Okay, forgive me for ten years ago.
好吧 这些旧账就饶了我吧
She perked right up when Frank Gangi came on the scene though.
不过弗兰克·甘奇来的时候她倒是立马就精神了
Oh, Gangi, what a beautiful hairdo.
甘奇啊 发型太帅了
"Mrs. Braverman, is Julia home?
布雷弗曼太太 茱莉亚在家吗
Julia. I remember the teeth, I do.
茱莉亚 我还记得他的牙齿 真的
He had a transplant with a horse, right?
他移植了一匹马的器官 对吧
That's how he ended up with those?
所以你才跟他分手了对吧
I remember all of it about my first boyfriend.
我记得我第一任男友的所有事
And then, yeah, you brought...
然后 对 你领回了一个...
whose name is not gangrene or Ganges
他的名字不叫坏疽或者甘奇斯
or whatever you guys called him.
或者你们喊的其他名字
Oh, I'm sorry. Mr. Ganges, is it?
不好意思 不是叫甘奇斯吗
That's...
那...
"Exactly is your intention with my daughter with those teeth? "
你牙齿长这样就为了打我女儿的主意是吧
Wait a minute, I didn't do that.
等等 我才没这么说过
Yes, you did. And with a name like Gangi...
你绝对这么说的 叫甘奇的人...
scarier than normal. Oh, yeah.
可比其他名字的瘆人多了 是啊
That was the same day that Adam
这跟亚当想用刀...
tried to kill you with a knife... with a Swiss army knife.
想用一把瑞士刀宰了你是同一天
The same day my eldest brother
跟我大哥想拿把瑞士刀
stabbed me with a Swiss army knife.
捅我是同一天
Yeah. That's right. Yeah.
对 没错 对
You stabbed yourself in the neck.
是你自己捅了自己的脖子
I didn't... Oh, sure, that happens a lot.
我没有... 绝对有 这事儿经常发生
People stab themselves. Sticking to that story.
尝尝有人捅自己 就发生在那件事之后
If you hadn't stolen my knife in the first place,
要不是你先偷了我的刀
none of it would've ever happened.
这些事都不会发生
I was eight years old.
我那时候才八岁
I was looking at it 'cause I was a curious little kid.
我之所以到处找那把刀是因为我是个好奇的小孩
I told you to give it back. You wouldn't give it back.
我让你还给我 可你就是不肯
Could've been a little more generous.
你就不能大方点吗
No, you stole it. I asked you to put it down.
是你偷的 我让你把它放下
You didn't ask me to do anything.
你才没有这么说过
Yes, I did.
我说了
It was stolen from me.
你是从我这儿偷的
You guys, you're holding actual knife.
你们两个 你们俩现在手里可拿着真家伙呢
Put 'em down. So I grabbed...
把刀放下 于是我就抓起了...
I let go. No. No, you didn't.
我放手了 屁 你才没有
You grabbed the knife out of my hand...
你从我手里一把把刀给抓走了...
♪ Is it war if you fighting? ♪
♪ 吵架就是战争吗 ♪
♪ Is it love when you don't? ♪
♪ 不吵就是爱吗 ♪
♪ There is more when you let go ♪
♪ 如果放开你放不开的恐惧 ♪
♪ Of the fear that you can't ♪
♪ 你会拥有更多 ♪
♪ As we burn in the fire ♪
♪ 当我们在火中燃烧 ♪
♪ Slowly learning to breathe ♪
♪ 慢慢学会去呼吸 ♪
♪ Just keep calm in the falling ♪
♪ 当你摔倒时不要惊慌 ♪
♪ Always looking ♪
♪ 永远都要去追寻 ♪
♪ For an underneath ♪
♪ 心底渴望的东西 ♪
Hi. Yeah, I'm coming back.
嗨 嗯 我马上回去
I just... I needed to rest a little bit here.
我只是...我得在这儿休息一会儿
♪ I'm sorry we don't have forever ♪
♪ 我很遗憾我们没有永远 ♪
That dumb knife fight, right?
为了把刀就争成这样很愚蠢对吧
Look, Sarah, there's so much yelling.
萨拉啊 外面实在是太吵了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表