剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Your tastes are changing.
你的口味变了啊
What's actually going on?
你到底有什么事
You know me so well.
你真是了解我
Well, it's hard for me to admit this,
我虽然不太想这么承认
but you were right about the Griffin situation.
不过格里芬的事你说得很对
What happened?
怎么了
We just, like, went on our first date,
我们刚刚去第一次约会了
and it was so fun,
很有趣
and now I like him.
现在我喜欢他了
Yeah, like, you want to see him again?
嗯 那你还想再见他吗
Yeah, like, I want to-- I want to keep hanging out,
是 我想...我想一直跟他相处下去
and I just-- I don't know what to do.
但是我...我不知道该怎么办
You gotta just tell him.
你必须得告诉他
Right. Yeah.
是啊 没错
I know, like, eventually,
我知道 最终还是得告诉他
but, I mean, it just seems silly to,
可是 这样太愚蠢了
like, cut something off at the pass just, you know,
还不知道到底会怎么样
without even knowing what it is first. I mean, like--
就直接把活路给断了 我是说 就好像...
You don't really know if you're cutting it off,
你也不知道这么做就是在断自己的路
and the thing is, if it keeps going on
但是问题是 如果你们要继续下去
and then you tell him,
你就得告诉他
It's gonna seem like you were lying the whole time.
不然就变成了你一直都在欺骗他了
Yeah.
是啊
And you have no idea how he's gonna react to it.
而且你也不知道他会对此有什么反应
He could be totally fine with it,
他也可能不介意
and you guys could keep seeing each other
再说了 你们继续下去的话
and see if it's, like, you know,
如果真这样的话
gonna actually go somewhere. Yeah.
你们总有一天会做那件事的 是啊
But if you actually like him, then he should know.
但要是你真的喜欢他 那他就应该知道
Yeah. You're right.
是啊 你说得对
Hey!
嘿
Hey. How'd it go?
嘿 怎么样了
Oh, it was a piece of cake.
轻轻松松
Yeah. Good.
嗯 那就好
How long you been here?
你来多久了
Two seconds. I just walked in.
就两秒钟 我才来
Perfect timing. Do you pay or--
时间刚刚好 你要付钱还是...
Nope. It's all taken care of.
不用了 都处理好了
I'm all taken care of.
我都处理好了
Thank you, Cheryl. Mmhmm. See you next week.
谢谢 谢丽尔 嗯哼 下周见
Okay.
好
Do you want to go grab a drink or something?
你想去喝点什么吗
Cros, I'm off the sauce. You know?
克劳斯 我不能喝酒 你知道的
I'm kind of on the sauce,
我有点想喝了
so maybe I could drink for both of us.
要不我把我们俩人的份都喝了
You want to watch me have a couple cocktails?
你想看着我一个人喝两杯鸡尾酒吗
Yeah, okay. That could be fun, I think.
行 好吧 我想应该会挺开心的
Yeah? Yeah.
行吗 行
Little midday party.
来个正午派对
Yeah?
什么事
Joel's here to see you.
乔找你
Joel Graham. Yeah.
乔·格雷姆 好
Your Yeah.
你的... 嗯
Uh, okay. Good. Send him in.
好 可以了 让他进来
You can see her.
你可以进去见她了
What are you doing here?
你来这有什么事吗
Great question. Um, why don't you guess?
问得好 你何不猜猜看
Close the door, please.
请把门关上
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You're back with your, uh, college sweetheart.
跟你以前大学的男朋友又复合了吗
I am seeing Chris, yes. Mmhmm.
我在跟克里斯约会 没错 嗯哼
That is the person who I've been seeing,
他就是跟我约会的人
and I have a right to not feel bad about that.
我有权利不为此感到抱歉
You have every right.
你什么权利都有
What you do not have a right to do
但是你没有权利
is to go around introducing our kids
把一个跟你上♥床♥的人
to whoever it is you feel like sleeping with that week.
介绍给我们的孩子们
Joel, you are upset, and I understand that.
乔 你不高兴 这我理解
Recognize that this was an accident.
但这次只是一个意外
It was an accident? It was an accident!
一个意外 真是一个意外
You just accidentally
你刚好意外地
invited him over to your brother's house,
邀请他到你个家里去
and he was accidentally playing ball with our kids?
他又刚好意外地跟我们的孩子一起打上了篮球
Chris came over for a work thing.
克里斯过去是为了工作上的事
Adam wouldn't let him leave. A work thing at...
可是亚当不让他走 工作上的事跑到...
It was an accident... The Braverman house.
这真是个意外... 布雷弗曼家里去办
Perfect. And I had always intended
太好了 我不管什么事
to talk to you about this beforehand.
一直都有事先告诉你的
So you were planning to talk to me?
那你有打算跟我谈吗
Yes! Great.
有 很好
If something like this was gonna happen,
要是这种事再发生的话
I was gonna talk to you!
我一定会告诉你的
What do you mean if something like this--
这种事你是指的什么...
With the kids! So
跟孩子们一起 这么说...
So you're saying this guy's gonna be in our kids' lives?
这么说你是说这个家伙会出现在我们孩子的生活里
No. That's what
不是 那是...
I-I don't know.
我...我不知道
Because that's not a small thing.
因为那不是件小事
No, it's not a small thing, but I don't know.
是 那是不是件小事 可是我不知道
I don't know. I don't have to know.
我不知道 我不需要知道
I'm just sorry that it went down this way.
我很抱歉事情变成这样
Come in.
进来
Your 2.30 just arrived.
你约好两点半来的客户到了
Great. We're just wrapping up.
好 我们马上就完
Oh. Oh, that's nice.
哦 好酒
Hey, you remember when you took Adam and I
对了 你还记得我跟亚当在约塞米蒂国家公园
camping in Yosemite?
露营的时候吗
And we were obsessed about getting attacked by a bear?
我们一直幻想着会被熊攻击
You remember that? Yeah.
你还记得吗 记得
And we were talking about how to defend ourselves
我们还一直在讨论遇到熊那样食肉动物的时候
against a predator like that?
如何保护自己
He was gonna use Karate.
他打算用空手道
I was gonna use a club, and finally you go,
我是打算用根棍子 最后你过来了 说
"Would you guys stop obsessing about this bear?"
“你们俩别再想着被熊攻击了行吗”
"There are no bears here." Right. Right.
“这里连熊都没有” 对 对
And then on cue,
恰好就在这个时候
the biggest bear in Yosemite comes charging out of the woods.
公园里最大的熊从森林里冲了出来
No, no, no, no, no. You remember that?
不 不 不 不 不 你还记得吗
I mean, it only seemed that big
你会觉得它那么大
'cause you were about 2 feet tall.
是因为你当时就两英尺高
That thing was humongous! Adam froze stiff.
那货大着呢 亚当呆在那儿了
I dropped to the ground
我吓摔到了地上
'cause I thought you were supposed to pretend you're dead,
因为我以为你会装死
and then you immediately--
然后你却立刻...
two steps forward,
往前走了两步
Hands over head, "Get out of here, bear!
双手在头前面挥舞着 “滚出这里 死熊”
Scram!" Yeah.
“赶紧走” 对
"Beat it!" Well, I
“走开” 我...
And that bear took off like a cat.
然后那头熊就像一只猫一样灰溜溜走了
Yeah. That's what you do with a black bear.
对 遇到黑熊就该这样做
Oh, sure. That's what a man does.
当然了 那才是男人该有的样子
You don't do that with a grizzly.
遇到灰熊可别这么做
Okay.
好吧
What happens if you do that with a grizzly?
那遇到灰熊的话你会怎么做
You run.
赶紧跑
At you As fast as you can.
用你... 能跑多快就跑多快
Here we go. Jasmine's gonna ask me if I wore my seatbelt.
看着吧 肯定又是贾思敏要问我系安全带了没有了
Not even her. Hello? Hey, mom.
她自己都不系呢 喂 喂 妈
Yeah. Of course I'm with him. Ah. Let me talk to her.
对 我当然跟他在一起 让我来跟她说
She said you don't ever answer your phone.
她说你一直不接电♥话♥
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表