剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah. You feel a little warm.
嗯 你头有点烫啊
Just a long weekend.
周末太漫长了
Oh, my god, tell me about it.
我的天呐 快跟我讲讲看
You should've seen--
你真该去看看...
The whole thing was crazy.
整件事实在太疯狂了
Grandpa was sitting next to me.
外公就坐在我旁边
And the next minute, he was on the ground.
下一秒钟他就突然倒在地上了
And then the boys came. Oh, my god.
然后你舅舅他们就来了 我的天呐
And he didn't want to listen to the doctor in vegas.
你外公他不想听维加斯医生的话
And it could be nothing.
可能什么事也没有
And believe me, we partied into the night,
我跟你讲啊 我们一整晚都在狂欢
and he seemed completely fine.
他看起来完全没事儿
I mean, they call it an event.
他们都把那件事称作意外状况
You know, it wasn't, like, an actual heart attack.
才不是呢 其实就是他有心脏病
But it wasn't-- wasn't nothing.
不过也不是...也不是什么大事
Hey, he's gonna be okay.
嘿 他会好起来的
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表