剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Hold on, I got to wait for my econ grade to load.
等等 我得等我的经济学成绩出来
Econ? Yeah.
经济学 对
Why would you take econ?
你干嘛修经济学
You're, like, really bad at math.
你数学明明不好
I'm not bad at math.
我数学没有不好
Yes, you are. You're famously bad at it.
别狡辩了 你数学不好是人尽皆知的
I'm very good at math. No, no.
我数学好的很 不 不
Everyone in the family knows you're bad at math.
家里所有人都知道你的数学不好
If you're good at math,
要是你数学好的话
Multiply $478 an hour times three hours,
你就算一算每小时478美元 三小时能有多少
So we know how much we're selling our souls
这样我们就能知道这段时间我们的灵魂
for this session. By the way, didn't you know that it was $300?
价值多少 话说你还不知道每小时已经变成300了吗
What do you mean it's $300? Yeah.
什么叫做每小时300美元 没错
Adam gave them a special rate. $1,434, by the way.
亚当给了他们特♥价♥ 一共1434美元
A special rate for this? What's you guys thinks?
给这玩意儿特别减价 你们是怎么想的
It should be twice as much for this. Hello?
这种东西该收他两倍的价 有人在听吗
Not special rate.
而不是特别减价
We couldn't get 'em in the door otherwise.
不这样的话我们连她们都招揽不进来
What? Huh? Did you like it?
什么 啊 你们喜欢吗
Wow. Just, wow.
哇哦 就两字 哇哦
It was really something.
真的不错
You know, it felt the same way in here.
我们这里面感觉也是
Let's go again! Yeah, let's do it again.
我们再来一遍 好 再来一遍
Well, we could land on the moon ten more times,
我们时间多的是 登月十次都够
But, you know, the flag's already planted, so...
不过...我们还有别的顾客约好了的 所以...
Wow. Yeah.
哇哦 好吧
Take a flyer.
拿一张传♥单♥
Expel aaron brownstein.
驱逐亚伦·布朗斯坦
He's a menace to our society at large.
他对我们这儿是个威胁
Hey, max, what are you doing?
嘿 麦克斯 你在干什么
Here. Expel aaron brownstein.
给 驱逐亚伦·布朗斯坦
I took my problems to the administration,
我把问题反映给了管理部门
But they ignored my voice, so I'm taking it to the people.
但是他们忽视了我的建议 所以我就来请求民众的帮助
Yo, man, the administration is your mom.
唷 老兄 管理部门就是你妈啊
I'm very well aware that the administration is my mom.
我非常清楚管理部门就是我妈
Hey, asperger's.
嘿 艾斯伯格人
You running for mayor or something?
你在竞选市长还是什么
It's important that everyone know
让所有人看清楚亚伦·布朗斯坦
exactly what kind of student aaron brownstein is.
的本来面目非常重要
Yeah, he's a freak. We're all freaks, max.
没错 他是个怪胎 我们都是怪胎 麦克斯
That's the point of this school. No, he's worse.
所以才有了这个学校 不 他更糟糕
He is a menace, and he deserves expulsion.
他是个威胁 他应该被开除
Hey. Here, take a flyer.
嘿 给 拿一张传♥单♥
What the hell is your problem, braverman?
你到底有什么问题 布雷弗曼
Problems. Plural.
各种问题
They are clearly listed in this flyer.
都在这张传♥单♥上写着
Get those papers out of my face.
少拿着这些东西在我面前晃悠
What is wrong with you? You're such a little bitch.
你干嘛你 你可真是个小婊♥子♥
Excuse me?
你说什么
Calls students derogatory names.
他辱骂同学
Okay, max, you don't have a problem when I call you--
好了 麦克斯 我叫你艾斯伯格人的时候你不也没...
Yeah, no, he called me a "Little bitch,"
是 不 可他叫我的是“小婊♥子♥”
Were his exact words. Okay, okay, I heard it, okay.
这是他的原话 好了 好了 我听到了 行了
Get out of my face!
从我眼前消失
Okay, everybody, can we please just settle--
好了 你们俩 能不能先冷静下来...
No!
不行
Max, you're being a little too asperger's.
麦克斯 你艾斯伯格又犯了
Aaron, you're being a little too...
亚伦 你这么做是有点...
I'm gonna kick your ass, braverman!
我要打得你满地找牙 布雷弗曼
Please stop!
住手
Can we all just--
我们能不能先...
Can you guys please just stop?
你们能先住手吗
Get out of here!
给我滚出这儿
Stop. Stop. Max, stop it!
住手 住手 麦克斯 快住手
Stop it! Stop it!
住手 住手
Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop!
住手 住手 住手 住手
Both of you. Max!
都给我住手 麦克斯
Max! Stop it!
麦克斯 住手
What is happening? He started it.
发生什么事了 他先挑的事
I don't care who started it.
我不管是谁先挑起的
Get in my office. No!
到我办公室去 不
Get in my office right now,
立刻到我办公室去
Both of you.
你们俩都给我去
Aaron, go.
亚伦 快去
What?
什么
"Excessive pda"? What does this even mean?
“驱逐倡导书” 这是什么意思
He was kissing dylan.
他亲了迪伦
Honey.
亲爱的
Honey, get in my office, please.
亲爱的 到我办公室去
Get back to class, and pick this up, please.
请大家都回去上课 把这些捡起来
Aaron, you can go back to class.
亚伦 你可以回去上课了
Hey, max, um...
嘿 麦克斯 嗯...
We have to talk about this, buddy.
我们得谈一谈 儿子
What just happened can't--
刚刚发生的时候不可能...
Everything in the flyer is true.
传♥单♥上写的所有东西都是真的
I don't really want to talk about the flyer, babe.
我真的不想再提传♥单♥的事 宝贝
I...
我...
Look, I know
听我说 我知道
how you feel about dylan, and I know--
你对迪伦的感觉 我也知道...
As headmaster, my personal feelings are not your concern.
作为校长 我的个人情感不该是你关心的事
But, buddy, I'm your mom too, you know?
但是儿子 我也是你妈妈 知道吗
And I know that your feelings are really hurt.
我知道你很受伤
I know that.
我很清楚
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这件事
Okay.
好
Am I in trouble for distributing the flyer?
我因为到处散布传♥单♥有麻烦了吗
No, honey, you're not in trouble.
不 亲爱的 你没有麻烦
Can I go to class?
那我能去上课了吗
You can go to class.
你可以去上课了
♪ Hey, ho ♪
♪ 嘿 嗬 ♪
♪ Let's go ♪
♪ 我们走 ♪
♪ Hey, ho ♪
♪ 嘿 嗬 ♪
♪ Let's go ♪
♪ 我们走 ♪
♪ Hey, ho ♪
♪ 嘿 嗬 ♪
♪ Let's go ♪
♪ 我们走 ♪
♪ Hey, ho ♪
♪ 嘿 嗬 ♪
♪ Let's go ♪
♪ 我们走 ♪
♪ They're forming in a straight line ♪
♪ 他们组成了一条直线 ♪
♪ They're going through a tight wind ♪
♪ 他们要穿透密风 ♪
Hey!
嘿
You just scared the crap out of me.
你刚才吓死我了
You're scaring me.
你才是吓着我了
I'm worried. Should I be worried?
我很担心 我应该担心吗
You should knock... I should knock.
你应该敲门... 我是应该敲门
Before you just barge in. Okay.
在你闯进来之前 好吧
I'm trying to cleanse this place
自从受了那个猫粮歌♥的折磨
With a little punk rock
我现在正在用一点朋克音乐
After that cat endeavor we went through.
来净化这个地方
Yeah, that was bad.
是啊 太糟糕了
Whoo! I think I hurt my neck.
喔 我想我伤着脖子了
If you liked the cat commercial,
如果你喜欢跟猫有关的商业广♥告♥的话
You're gonna love this.
你肯定会爱死这首歌♥的
Just got a call from adam.
刚接到了亚当打来的电♥话♥
Oh, boy.
天呐
We got ourselves a toothpaste commercial, baby.
我们又接到了一单牙膏商业广♥告♥ 宝贝
Oh. That's right.
哦 没错
Oh, tell me it's a brightening one.
告诉我是增白型的牙膏
Obviously it's a brightening one.
当然是增白的
We're not chumps!
我们不是傻子
Oh, by the way, at the reduced rate! Let me guess, a reduced rate!
顺便说一声 还是减价了的 让我猜猜 减过价的
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表