剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
What?
什么
Not see--not seeing a guy.
不是...不是跟他约会
I'm talking to a--this guy.
我只是跟他...聊聊天
He's a professional. He's a shrink.
他是专业的 一个心理医生
He's--he specializes in people like me.
他...他专门研究像我这样的人
Okay, what do you mean people like you?
好吧 什么叫像你这样的人
People like me. People who just--
像我这样 就是那些...
They're just not so good with emotions, stuff like that,
不善于处理情绪
And understanding feelings--
或不懂感情...
Whatever. You know, here's the thing.
反正就这一类人 就是这样
He thinks that it's, like,
他认为就好像是...
A jump ball whether I have it or not, but lately,
跳球一样 有可能抢到 有可能抢不到 但是最近
I'm realizing it's not.
我才发现并不是这样
It's not a jump ball.
并不是跳球
In fact, I'm pretty sure it's a slam dunk.
事实上 我肯定这更像是灌篮
I got asperger's.
我有艾斯伯格症
That's--that's what it is.
就是...就是这么回事
It's--it's high functioning autism--that's what it is.
是...是一种高功能自闭症 就是这样
No, I--I know.
不 我...我知道
I know.
我知道
I-I had no idea.
我...我不知道
I'm--I'm--
我...我...
I'm sorry. I don't know what to say.
对不起 我不知道该说些什么
So looking back,
所以回头想想
I think that, probably, a lot of the stuff was me.
我觉得 很多事情责任都在我
It wasn't you.
而不是你
And, uh, I'm starting to get that, you know,
我开始明白
It must have been hard to,
跟我结婚
You know, be married to me.
肯定不容易
Was it?
是吧
Yeah.
是
Yeah, yeah.
是 是啊
I wish I would've known.
我要早知道就好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Me too.
是 是 是 是 我也是
But look, in any case, I'm gonna try harder now with ruby,
但是无论如何 我会更努力跟露比相处
And that'll be good.
会好起来的
And you too. So--
你也是 所以...
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay, so we're good. Right?
那我们没事了吧 对吗
Yeah, we're good.
对 没事了
All right. But are we really good?
好吧 我们真的没事了
Because if we're not good, what you've got to do now is,
因为如果不是的话 你要做的就是
You've got to be very specific. Okay.
你得给我说详细了 好
'cause that helps. I can do that.
只有这样才管用 我会的
Kazmir staring down that--that guy from the royals--
卡兹米尔把那家伙盯得不敢直视
I mean, that was the highlight of the whole season, hands down.
这是整个赛季最精彩的瞬间 简直易如反掌
Yeah, well, it's like time should've stopped,
是啊 时间能停留就好了
You know?
你知道吗
Kid should've dropped the bat and left the field.
基德应该扔掉球棒离开球场
He basically did.
他也基本上这样做了
See, I got to tell you,
看吧 我不得不说
I'm enjoying the hell out of this.
我太喜欢这个赛季了
You know, I could talk baseball all night long,
我可以一整晚都讨论棒球
But I got a sneaking suspicion that's not why you're here,
但是我怀疑这不是你到这来的原因
So what's going on?
所以到底发生什么事了
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
I just remember you used to just intimidate the crap out of me.
我只是想到你以前总能把我吓得屁滚尿流
Me?
我吗
You're so harmless now.
你现在多温顺啊
And I've gotten in touch with my feminine side plenty.
我接受太多女性关怀了
And it shows.
看得出来
Does it? Really.
真的吗 真的
Probably in the walk. Definitely.
可能是在散步的时候 肯定是
What are you doing here?
你为什么来这儿
I, uh--
我...
I'm saying good-bye, zeek.
我是来告别的 奇克
What?
什么
I never had a role model.
我从来没有一个人生榜样
Growing up, I never had that.
在我成长的时候 从来没有
And...
不过...
I think you were that for me,
对我来说你就是
So I just wanted to say thank you,
所以我想谢谢你
And I'm gonna miss you,
我会想你的
And I'm gonna miss--
我会想...
I'm gonna miss your family.
会想你们全家的
That's it? You're out of here?
就这样了 你要离开吗
Yeah.
没错
I mean, we finished up mediation this week, so--
这周我们把离婚调解处理好了 所以...
So you're done?
你们结束了
Yeah.
是啊
I can't keep dragging this on, you know?
我不能一直拖着 你明白吗
I got to let her go.
我得放她走
Yeah.
是啊
Just giving up?
就这么放弃了
I'm not giving up. Yeah, you are.
不是放弃 你就是
No, I'm not. I'm not.
不 我没有 我没有
This is what she wanted.
这是她想要的
This is what she wanted. I'm trying to honor that.
这是她想要的 我是想尊重她
This is what your daughter wanted.
这是你女儿想要的
Can you please just let me get out of here
你就不能让我带有尊严的
With some sense of dignity?
离开这里吗
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
You love your kids? Come on.
你爱你的孩子们吗 求你了
Hmm?
说啊
You love your kids?
你爱你的孩子们吗
Do you love your wife?
你爱你的妻子吗
You know I do. Mm.
你知道我爱他们 嗯
I took you in as a son.
我把你当成自己的儿子
You look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Okay, you love her?
你爱她吗
Joel, you fight for her.
乔 你要为她去争取
Come on.
再努力一次
You fight for her.
为她去争取
Don't leave.
不要离开
And I didn't want to keep watching it.
我不想再看下去了
I can't let you win. You know that.
我不能让你赢 你知道的
You can't stop me.
你不能阻止我
That's Yeah.
这... 对啊
Don't move. Okay.
不许乱动 行
Hey. Hi, hank.
嘿 嗨 汉克
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Sarah. Hey.
萨拉 嘿
Hi. Hi. Ruby, your mom's here.
嗨 嗨 露比 你妈妈来了
I'll get Oh, there she is.
我去找... 她来了
I got your bag over here. Both: Hey.
我帮你把包拿过来 嘿
Oh, okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Come on, I have a really big day planned for us.
走吧 我为我们计划了一个重大日子
Oh, god, what?
天呐 什么
Mom, what are you making me do?
妈 你又要逼我做什么
I'm making you go to yogurtland.
我要逼你去酸奶工厂
That's what I'm making you do.
这就是我逼要你做的事
Oh, and that's, like, this really big day?
这真就是...挺重大的吗
Yeah, it is, ruby, because I called all over town
没错 露比 因为我打遍了全市餐厅的电♥话♥
Until I finally found one that has taro root on the menu.
直到我发现一家菜单上有香芋仙的
Oh, come on. Really?
拜托 真的吗
Oh. Oh, my god.
天啊
For real? Yes.
真的吗 真的
Taro root? Yay.
香芋仙 对
Here? Really? Is that really a flavor?
给 真的吗 这真算是一种口味吗
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表