剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
You want ice chips? She doesn't want ice chips.
你想要碎冰吗 她不想要
She's cold. That's with tonsils, right?
她很冷 不是扁桃体引起的吗
You always get cold when you get a contraction.
人一冷就会容易出现宫缩
Wait, where are my keys? Where are the keys? She's cold.
等等 我钥匙呢 我钥匙呢 她很冷
I don't know where the... you're in charge of knowing where the keys are.
我不知道钥匙...是你负责知道我要是放在哪儿的
Stay calm.
别慌
I got... you know, in the car, I'll put on some pop music.
我得...在车里 我放在唱片上面了
Excuse me, what is happening? I've got an air supply...
出什么事了 我有
Mom, what are you doing?
妈 你们在干嘛
Come on, Zeek.
快点 奇克
We're almost there.
我们就快到了
Just a little bit more.
再坚持一会儿
Yeah, I'm coming, Millie, coming.
好 我来了 米莉 我来了
You know, we've heard about this view for so many years,
我们已经听说这些风景好多年了
and we've never gotten up here.
还从来没有来过这儿
Yeah, okay, we'll... we'll see it all, Millie.
是 好吧 我们马上就能看到全景了 米莉
We'll see it. Yeah. Yeah, we will.
我们会看到的 对 对 米莉
Just a second. I just need a breather here.
稍等一下 我得在这儿休息一会儿
Damn it. Oh, God.
该死 天呐
Well, you know, this is...
你知道的 这地方...
this is kind of perfect right here.
这地方也其实蛮不错的
Look, I think this is our spot.
我想我们就可以在这里停下了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, it's beautiful.
真的 这里挺漂亮的
Yeah, it is beautiful.
对啊 的确很漂亮
Okay.
好
Ah, man.
天呐
Oh, Millie, I'm so tired of this.
米莉 我都快累死了
Oh, God.
天呐
I've been...
我一直...
I've been thinking about what the doctor said,
我一直在想医生说的话
you know, about the operation.
你知道的 手术的事
I don't want to go through it again.
我不想再经历一次了
I just want to live my life, Millie.
我只想过自己的生活 米莉
Enjoy every moment I got left.
享受我剩余的时光
Yeah.
嗯
I don't want... I don't want to go under the knife again.
我不想...我不想再让他们在我身上动刀子了
That's...
那太...
I don't want to do that.
我不想
Just... it's too much.
我实在是...受不了了
I think this is the right thing to do.
我觉得这么做是对的
I think it's what's... what's best for us.
是对我们...对我们最好的选择
Okay.
好吧
You're with me?
你支持我吗
Of course I'm with you.
我当然支持你
I'm always with you.
我永远都支持你
Yeah.
嗯
We're almost there. Breathe.
我们马上到了 深呼吸
Okay, calm, calm, calm.
好 冷静 冷静 冷静
Oh, don't worry about that. Just go.
这个用不着你管 你开好自己的车就行了
You're in the ocean.
你身处海洋之中
You just... Stop it with the ocean.
你只管... 别再海洋海洋的了
Just drive. Okay, I'm driving.
只管开你的车 好 我在开
Hank, you're going so slow!
汉克 你开得太慢了
We're not gonna get into an accident now.
我们现在不能再出事故
Okay, well, I don't want to have a baby in the back of a car.
好吧 我可不想孩子出生在汽车后座上
Hank, just go! Drive!
汉克 卯足劲儿开 开车
All right, fine, fine, fine.
好 行行行
Just stay calm. It's a red light!
保持冷静 红灯
We're in the ocean.
我们身处海洋之中
Can't you just drive like a normal person?
你能不能像个正常人一样开车
Stay calm, stay calm. Slow down.
保持冷静 保持冷静 开慢点
Slow down, slow down.
慢点 慢点
Pregnant lady. Where do we go? Pregnant lady.
我们有孕妇 我们该去哪儿 有孕妇
Where's the baby? What are you doing here?
孩子呢 你们来这儿干嘛
Her stomach, obviously.
很明显 你看她的肚子
No, you texted that she has a baby.
不 你发短♥信♥说她要生了
Why are we talking about what I texted to you?
我们干嘛要讨论我给你发的什么短♥信♥啊
Your whole text... it said, "Baby,"
你的整条短♥信♥...上面写着“孩子”
three exclamation points, "Hospital."
三个感叹号♥ “医院”
Uh, that means the baby's coming.
意思是孩子要生了
Get to the hospital when you can.
尽快赶到医院
Where's the baby? Not here yet.
那孩子呢 还没生呢
Coming. Right?
快了 是吧
Out of the way.
让开
Yeah, that text was confusing.
是 短♥信♥是有点迷惑人
So you just got there?
这么说你们才刚到
Okay, she just got there. Good.
好吧 她刚到医院 很好
Well, how many centimeters is she?
她子♥宫♥口开了几公分了
You don't... okay, good.
你不...好吧 没事
There's no rush. Good, I'll see you there.
不用着急去 没事 到时候见
Okay, bye.
好 再见
Oh, let's clear this out for you.
我们来给你腾点地方
You did some underwear shopping.
你去买♥♥过内衣了
Yup, went shopping.
对 去过了
It's different. Yeah.
不一样了 对
There we go.
好了
All right.
行了
And you put the TV in here. I saw that.
你把电视放里面了 我看见了
Yeah, from the guest bedroom. Yeah.
对 从客房♥搬过来了 嗯
Nobody was watching in there, and I'm alone in here, so...
反正放那儿也没人看 我又一个人住 所以...
I'll put a wall mount up.
我过两天安一个壁挂架
It'll save us some space.
会节省一点空间
Great. That's a great idea.
很好 主意不错
What is it with hospital gift shops? I don't get it.
我们来医院礼品店干嘛 我完全没搞懂
I want you to practice holding the baby.
我想让你练习一下抱孩子
They got nothing. They got nothing here.
他们什么都没有 他们这儿什么都没有
Should we get some of the bubblegum ones?
要不我们买♥♥点泡泡糖
Ooh, get a royal carnation. Let's get a couple of these.
有朵皇家康乃馨 我们买♥♥几个这个
I mean, the bubblegum would be better than these 'cause these are...
我是说 泡泡糖要比这些东西好
I'll tell you what, guys. I'm buying.
我跟你们讲啊 我要买♥♥
These are nice. No, that's weak. Put it down.
这些不错 不行 太差了 把它放下
That's horrible. I tell you, you know what?
太糟糕了 我告诉你啊 你知道吗
It's nice... we've been spending so much time in hospitals,
挺好的 我们来医院那么多回
we finally have something to celebrate.
终于能有点事值得庆祝一下了
Let's get good ones. Do you have camachos?
我们买♥♥点好的 你们这儿有卡马斯乔吗
Camachos, the cigar. You should have camachos.
卡马斯乔 一种雪茄 你们应该有卡马斯乔的
If you're here, why don't we get good ones?
既然你在这儿 为什么我们买♥♥不到好东西呢
Hank, I think these are the best they got.
汉克 我觉得这就是他们这儿最好的了
I think we're gonna have to settle for these.
我觉得我们就暂时买♥♥这些吧
The big-time wrestler? You got Hector camachos?
快乐时光摔跤手呢 有卡马斯乔吗
You're gonna have to suffer. Oh, they're horrible.
你只能先忍♥忍♥了 这些东西太次了
All right. Can you get through it?
好吧 你没意见吧
We'll see. We can take it, I guess.
我们以后再买♥♥ 我想我们可以接受
You go troll the area for some camachos...
你翻来覆去地找就是为了卡马斯乔...
No, it's all right. Who cares, right?
不 没关系 无所谓 对吧
And, you know... We're having a baby, right?
你知道的... 我们要有孩子了 对吧
The baby will be one or two years old by the time...
到时候孩子都一两岁了
Get some of the bubblegum ones.
来点泡泡糖
Can we get some of the bubblegum ones?
我们能买♥♥点泡泡糖吗
I almost killed... I'm gonna hit the crapper.
我差点就... 我去趟厕所
all three of us in the car. Okay.
把我们仨害死在车上了 好
I'm so happy they worked everything out, right?
真高兴他们把所有事都解决了 对吧
Isn't that great?
这难道不是很棒吗
Yay, luncheonette.
是啊 速食餐厅
Yup.
对
It's really great.
真是太好了
So great.
太棒了
It's great. So great.
太好了 太棒了
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表