剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Okay.
好
Hey, uh, yeah. Hey.
嘿 是我 嘿
I was told that you and your mom are assembling a crib,
我听说你跟你妈在组装婴儿床
And I, uh--
我
I know you're independent, and you're capable of anything,
我知道你很独♥立♥ 什么事情都能做
But I just thought it might feel a little safer
但是我想要是我来检查一下
If you let me just take a look at it--
可能会更安全一点
Yes! Oh, god.
太好了
Oh, god, thank you so much for coming.
天啊 谢谢你过来
Yeah. All right.
不客气
Really, this is--
真的
It'll be all right. It's been terrible.
没关系的 我快疯了
You started already?
你已经开始了
Good. It's in here.
很好 在里面
You got the receipt, right?
你收据还在吗
I can't decide if these are clean or dirty.
我看不出这些是干净的还是脏的
And you need more, by the way.
你需要的更多
All right.
好
Is that the lunch budget?
这是午餐的预算吗
Luncheonette numbers--I'm just going over these numbers again.
录音室的资金 我只是再看一下
The luncheonette?
录音室
Yeah, we, you know, get this insurance money,
是啊 你知道的 我们有了保险金
And then we've had this ad jingle company come in,
又有了这个广♥告♥公♥司♥的投资
And if I can get them to come in more,
如果我能让他们增加投资的话
I think we could start to turn a profit, maybe.
也许我们就能开始赚钱了
Um, why are you--
为什么你
I thought we were just--I thought we were done with that.
我以为 我们说好了要结束录音室
So why are you looking at the numbers?
为什么你又看这些数据
We were done, and then jasmine came to talk to me about it.
是说好了 可是贾思敏找我谈过了
Jasmine came to talk to you about it?
贾思敏找你谈
Why? For what? What did--
为什么 谈什么
Crosby--about how important the business is to the family
克劳斯比...录音室对他的重要性
And just told me that crosby's really devastated, and he's--
克劳斯比非常的崩溃
Well, I know he's probably really sad.
我明白他会很难过
You're sad. I'm sad.
你我都很难过
This is a loss, you know? But...
失去了录音室 但是
It is sad. I don't know what he's gonna do.
是很难过 我不知道他会怎么做
He is a big boy. He'll get over it.
他是个大人了 他会想通的
He'll move on, just like you're doing--we're doing.
他会挺过去的 你是这样做的 我们都是
Yeah, I just don't know if he will get over it.
是啊 我就是不知道他行不行
It just means so much to him,
录音室对他来说太重要
And when I look back, kristina, if you remember where I was at
想起当初 克里斯蒂娜 你记不记得那时候
When we started the luncheonette, I was terrified.
我们刚开录音室时 我担心极了
I know. I get it. But, honey, you ran the numbers.
我记得 但是 亲爱的 你看看数据
I don't think you know how terrified
你不知道那时候
I was when I lost my job at tns.
我丢了tns那份工作有多害怕
Yes, I do. I remember. The luncheonette saved me.
我记得 是录音室救了我
Crosby saved me at that time,
那时候是克罗斯比救了我
And now I feel like I should be there for my brother.
我觉得现在我也应该帮弟弟一把
I just--I don't want his feelings to force you
我只是不想因为他的感情
Into a bad decision financially.
让你做出错误的决定
I just don't. Right.
我不想 嗯
No, you're right.
你说的对
You know, you've done for this family.
你为了这个家
You've always been there. You're right, it's just
已经做了很多 你说的没错 只是
It's a tough decision. I get it.
这是个困难的决定 我明白
I'm trying to do the right thing, and I just--
我想尽力做好 只是
I got to get some air right now.
我现在需要透透气
Like you always do. I got to go take a walk.
你一直都是这么做的 我出去走走
Okay, I love you. You're absolutely right.
好吗 我爱你 你说的对
You're absolutely right.
你说的都对
I just got to take-- take a minute.
我出去一会儿
amber, you have to close this door.
安博 你要锁门啊
Shh. Shh. Oh, hi.
轻点声 嗨
Yeah, she's out. Oh.
她睡着了 哦
She went out about an hour ago.
睡了一个小时了
Oh, good.
很好
Did you do this?
这是你装的
Yeah, I did it. I did it. I did it.
对啊 是我装的 我装的
You did it?
你装的
Yeah, yeah. Shh, shh, shh.
是啊 轻点声 轻点声
That's amazing. How'd you do that?
好棒哦 你怎么做到的
It took a while.
花了点时间
You need, like, an engineering degree for one of these things.
需要一张工程师证书才行
Yeah.
嗯
That's it.
好了
It's not perfect.
不够完美
If I'm being honest, I've got one screw left.
老实说 我剩了一颗螺丝没装
Oh, no. Yeah.
不是吧 嗯
I don't think it's that important,
我觉得应该不要紧
Because it's pretty solid.
因为它满坚固的
He got a good one--seth.
他买♥♥的东西不错 塞斯他
I didn't think--you know, I thought he'd go skimpy,
我以为 他会比较吝啬
But it's pretty good.
但是没有
Whew, yeah, she didn't know what she was doing.
她根本不知道要做些什么
She had it all over the place.
结果弄得一团乱
Hey.
嘿
Yes.
我愿意
What? Yes, what?
什么 愿意什么
To the question you asked me.
你问我的那个问题
What are you saying?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你什么意思
No. Are we getting married?
真的吗 我们要结婚了吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Are we-- we're gonna get married?
我们...要结婚吗
Yeah, I'd like to.
是 我愿意
come on, I'll race you.
来啊 我跟你比赛
okay, you're gonna-- okay, we're gonna race.
好啊 我们来比赛
We're racing? Oh, wow. Okay.
比赛 来啊
Go for it. I got it.
加油 开始
Show her how it's done. Okay.
给她看看你的厉害 好
You got this.
来喽
Great job. Oh!
真棒 哦
excuse me.
抱歉
Uh, I just wanted to say hi.
我就是想打个招呼
hi.
嗨
And what is that awesome music you're listening to?
你在听什么好听的音乐
I am at the skating rink with the kids.
我跟孩子们在溜冰场
Oh.
哦
How they doing?
他们怎么样
Well, better than the last lap.
比上次好
Sydney is trying to tell victor, I think,
西德尼在教维克多
Probably everything that her coach has ever told her.
她教练说的话 她再都跟他说一遍
That's good.
挺好
Um, I should probably go.
我要挂了
hey, can you--
你能
Can you just hang on?
你能等等再挂吗
Talk to me for a few minutes. Yeah.
再跟我说会话 好啊
What do you want to talk about?
你想聊什么
Nothing, I just want to hear your voice.
随便 我就想听听你的声音
So give me the play-by-play.
跟我说说实况报道
What are they doing? What are they doing now?
他们在干嘛 现在在做什么
Well, they're coming around the corner neck and neck.
他们在弯道那 并驾齐驱
Look of determination on victor's face.
看看维克多一脸的决心
So awesome.
太好了
He's hot on the chase.
他紧追在后
Sydney, like a swan, gliding gracefully--
西德尼 像只天鹅 优雅地滑翔
Oh, that--
哦 那个
You know, sometimes it's good to take that off the wall
有时候挂在墙上的东西
And look at it up close.
拿下来欣赏更好
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表