剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
我的天呐 我的天呐
How you doing?
你还好吗
You know this day's gonna come.
这一天总会到来的
You s-- you say it at the altar,
你...你在教堂里的圣坛边说
"In sickness and in health."
“无论健康还是疾病”
You just hope that--
你只是希望...
You're strong enough.
你是足够坚强的
Mom, you're strong enough.
妈 你也一样坚强
"In good times and bad, for richer, for poorer,"
“无论健康还是疾病 富有还是贫穷”
That's, you know-- we've been through all that.
这一切...我们都已经一起经历过了
It's this one.
这一次
This is the tough one.
这次是最艰难的一次
All right, let's-- let's get us something to eat.
好了 我去...我去给我们弄点吃的
Come on.
走吧
Hey, Cros, Cros, come on.
嘿 克劳斯 克劳斯 别玩了
I gotta talk to you. Check this out, I got bottom of the eighth,
我得跟你谈谈 你看 我现在排在八强最后一名了
Tied--it's tied, I got-- - give me that.
平了...打平了 我... 手♥机♥给我
I need to give dad the I said we gotta have a talk.
我得给咱爸... 我说了我们得谈一谈
I need to give dad the score, okay? Come on.
我得给咱爸说比分 好吗 快点
Why are you taking me into the bad news room?
为什么你非得跟我在坏消息专用室里去谈
Listen to me, because I've got some bad news, all right?
听我说 因为我有坏消息要告诉你 好吗
Oliver Rome freaked out and left a sound check in Albuquerque.
奥利弗·罗马崩溃了 他在阿尔伯克基市留了一份校音就消失了
How is this even relevant right now,
这事现在跟咱爸在里面
when dad's in there getting his heart operated on?
做心脏手术有什么关系吗
Who cares? Because if he doesn't get back on stage in two hours,
谁在乎呢 要是他不在两个小时之内回到舞台上
We're gonna get sued by the promoter.
我们就会被承办人起诉
We need...Why don't you go deal with it,
我们得...要不你去处理这事儿
and I'll stay here
而我继续留在这里
and be invaluable to this family.No,I can't handle this.Oliver Rome is your buddy.
作为这个家里宝贵的一份子 我处理不了 奥利弗·罗马是你的兄弟
He will listen to you.
他会听你的话
Call him. You go talk to him.
打电♥话♥给他 你去跟他谈
What is stuck up your ass?
你脑子被门夹了是吧
Call Oliver Rome.
打电♥话♥给奥利弗·罗马
No, I'm It's not a big deal. You know what?
不 我... 这又不是什么难事 算了
You're totally incompetent. I'll handle it, okay?
你这人太不称职了 我去处理 行了吧
Thanks a lot. Okay, you know what? Fine, no.
非常感谢 好了 算了 行 不能让你去
He won't even listen to you, so, you know,
他又不会听你的话 所以...
I'll do it.
我去打
Hey, sorry. You're such a dick.
嘿 抱歉 你真是个混♥蛋♥
So what are you thinking?
那你现在怎么想的
I mean, what are you-- how are you feeling?
我是说 你...你感觉怎么样
I feel like I'm gonna explode.
我感觉自己快要爆♥炸♥了
I'm so happy.
我太开心了
Wow, I gotta say,
我不得不说
I'm surprised that that's your reaction.
我很惊讶你的反应竟然是这样
You know, it's No, no, no, no, I'm gonna be there.
这一切... 不不不不 我会陪你的
You're gonna be able to count on me,
你以后可以依靠我
and this little baby's gonna count on me, and I'm gonna be--
这个小家伙以后也可以依靠我 我会...
I'm gonna be the most amazing dad you've ever seen.
我会做一个全世界最棒的爸爸
And you're not doing this alone.
你不用自己一个人面对这一切
Okay? I promise you that.
好吗 我向你保证
I'm gonna be with you every step of the way.
我以后会一直陪着你走过每一步
So-- how'd it go?
那...过得怎么样
I'm not five, mom. It was fine.
我又不是五岁小孩儿 妈 我过得很好
Something did come up, though, maybe--might've happened.
不过确实出了点事儿 或许...可能出了点事
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What might have come up?
哇哇哇哇 可能出了点什么事
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
It doesn't sound like Ruby.
那听起来一点都不像露比
Sarah, you know, she might've saw wrong.
你知道的 萨拉可能是看错了
I wasn't there, so--at all.
我当时不在场 所以...完全不在场
Whoa, wait, why was she with Sarah alone?
等等 她怎么会单独跟萨拉在一起
She was--well, they went out, 'cause I was working.
她...她们一起出去玩的 因为我当时在上班
Oh, oh, okay,
好吧
So then you decided to pawn her off on your girlfriend.
所以你就这么把她丢给你的女朋友了
I didn't pawn anybody off, okay.
我没有把任何人丢掉 好吧
I was just--they're getting to know each other.
我只是...她们正在相互了解对方
Sarah says that's important. Okay, that's great.
萨拉说这很重要 好吧 好极了
Sarah thinks it's important that she get to know our daughter,
萨拉觉得她了解我们的女儿非常重要
whereas I think it's important that you do.
而我认为你去了解她才非常重要
Okay, this is all coming off the rails here, all right?
好吧 你先别急着抱怨 行吗
And nothing probably happened.
很有可能什么事也没发生
Sarah probably saw it all wrong.
萨拉可能完全看错了
Okay, just, like, what did Sarah think that she saw?
好 那萨拉觉得自己看见了什么
Ruby might have tried to steal some lipstick,
露比可能想偷几支口红
but that doesn't sound like her, right?
可这一点都不像是她会做出来的事
So Crap.
所以... 该死(废话)
Yeah, that's what I thought.
对 我也是这么想的
I thought, hey, it probably didn't happen, but I just thought--
我想 别瞎想 有可能跟本就没这事 但我又转眼一想...
She is-- she is out of control,
她...她已经失控了
and if she doesn't stop, I just--
如果她还不停手的话 我...
I don't know what happened. I--it's--
我不知道她到底是怎么了 我...这...
Wait, so what, she's stolen before?
等等 难道说 她以前偷过东西
What part of our daughter being in distress
我们女儿所经受的痛苦
did you not understand? Okay
你难道还不清楚吗 好吧
This is why I moved back here, Hank.
这也是我搬回来的原因 汉克
She steals now. She's at a crossroads.
她现在会偷东西 她正处于十字路口
The stealing, the talking back,
偷窃 顶嘴
the sneaking out, this is her way--
偷溜出门 她就是这样...
And now sneaks-- she sneaks out too?
偷溜出... 她还会偷溜出门
She needs a father!
她需要一个父亲
I know that. Do you?
我知道 是吗
Because I think if you did,
因为我想要是你知道的话
then she would've been with you and not the woman
那她就该是和你 而不是和那个跟你同睡一张床的女人
that you are sleeping with.
一起出去
Listen, I just--
听我说 我是...
I feel like you're just-- you're not getting this,
我感觉你只是...你根本就不懂
So I'm just gonna lay down the law here.
所以我要跟你约法三章
When Ruby is with you, she is with you, okay?
露比跟你在一起的时候 她就该是和你在一起 知道吗
I don't even want Sarah around.
我甚至都不希望萨拉出现在附近
Do we understand each other? Yeah, yeah.
我们理解对方吗 是 是
All right, don't just nod your head.
那好 你不要只一个劲点头
I hate it when you do that,
我很讨厌你这么做
because I know that you're not really hearing me.
因为我知道你这样根本就没听进去我的话
I need you to say it. I need you to say it, Hank.
我要你亲口说出来 我要你亲口说出来 汉克
I need you to say it out loud.
我要你亲口大声地说出来
I'm trying, you know? I'm really trying.
我在努力 你知道吗 我真的很努力了
Yeah, well... You're just gonna have to try a little harder.
是吗 那你就给我再努力一些
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
That took forever.
感觉过了好久
Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you waiting. That's fine, how'd it go?
抱歉 我不是故意让你等这么久的 没关系 怎么样了
It went, like, weirdly great.
顺利得有些异常了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Just, like, he's--I don't know.
就好像他...我也说不准
He was, like, so excited
他好像特别激动
and happy about it,
特别开心
and, you know, it's--I don't know.
还有啊 我...我也不知道
It's confusing for me. It's weird being here.
我都被搞糊涂了 在这里有些古怪
Like, seeing him, and--
就好像 一看见他 然后...
It's hard for me to see him again, and--
我很难再见到他了 而且...
Yeah, I mean, he was--
我的意思是 他...
Seemed like he was kind of a mess to me, I mean.
在我看来他就是一团糟
Oh, I don't--
我不...
I don't think it was that bad.
我倒不觉得有那么糟糕
Let's just talk about it in the car,
我们车里再谈吧
'cause we have, like, 18 hours to drive.
还有18个小时的车程呢
I wanted to talk to you about that, just for a second.
我想跟你谈一谈 就一会儿
Drew, I'm--I'm gonna stay for a little bit here.
德鲁 我...我要再在这儿待一段时间
This is exactly why I came. You're not staying here.
所以我才要跟你一起来 你不能留在这儿
Okay, I am staying here, but you don't have stay.
好吧 我要留在这儿 但你不用
I want you to go back, and I'll be back--
我希望你回去 我会回去 但...
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表