剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Um, joel, the house Yes.
乔 关于房♥子 对
Yesterday was emotional,
昨天我们都有些感情用事
So I just wanted to give you a chance to change your mind.
所以我想让你再仔细考虑一下
Well, you don't have to do that.
你不需要这么做
Joel, we bought the house together.
乔 房♥子是我们一起买♥♥的
Yeah The smart thing to do
没错 不要感情用事
is just take the emotion out of it and split the asset.
财产平分才是明智的选择
It's not an asset, though, julia.
它不是财产 茱莉亚
It's an asset. It's a home.
是财产 而是一个家
In a divorce, everything's an asset.
离婚诉讼中 所有东西都是财产
I refuse to talk about it like that.
我不想以这种方式来谈论这件事
We should just be reasonable.
我们应该理智一点
We brought our baby girl home to that house, julia.
我们第一天把刚出生的女儿带回家是回的那栋房♥子 茱莉亚
It's the first safe place our son ever spent the night.
那也是我们儿子第一个安全的栖身之所
I mean, heck--the first night we owned it, you know,
我是说 该死...我们买♥♥下它的第一晚
We didn't have furniture, even electricity.
没有家具 甚至没有电
But we just laid on that floor,
我们就那么躺在地板上
And we talked about the future
谈论着我们的未来
And argued about what color we were gonna paint the walls.
争论着墙壁要刷什么颜色
It's not an asset.
它不是什么财产
It's a home.
而是一个家
And it kills me to walk away from it, but...
要离开家让我伤心欲绝 但是...
I hurt you.
是我先伤了你的心
I hurt you, and I own that.
我伤害了你 我罪有应得
I get that.
我很清楚
So I don't want the house.
所以我不想要房♥子
If I can't have you in it, I don't want it.
如果房♥子里没有你 我宁愿不要
I'm sorry. I'm--
对不起 我...
I shouldn't have--
我不该...
Hey. Hey, hi.
嘿 嘿 嗨
Hi. Max here?
嗨 麦克斯在吗
Yeah, he's in the kitchen.
在 他在厨房♥里
He's kind of freaking out right now, though.
他有点抓狂现在
What's he doing?
你说他在干嘛
He's just freaking out.
他有点抓狂
We had, like,
我们...
A scheduling issue, and he's--
时间安排上有些问题 他就...
You know, he's doing that thing where he's panicking, and I'm--
你知道的 每次他一不安就会这样 我...
I'm really stressed because I--
我真的压力好大 因为我...
I feel like I don't know--
我觉得自己不知道...
Max.
麦克斯
I'll be upstairs.
我就在楼上
What are you doing, max? The ferry left at 11:00.
你在做什么 麦克斯 船11点就离开了
I was supposed to be on the ferry,
我本来应该在那上面
But I was not on the ferry,
但是我没有
And I didn't get to take any pictures.
我没能拍到一张照片
It sucks. Yeah, it sucks. Yes, it does.
那真是糟透了 没错 是很糟
But you're gonna get all worked up just for that?
可是你就因为这样生气了吗
I cannot help being worked up, because I am upset.
我没办法不生气 我很不安
I am very, very upset... I see that.
我非常 非常不安 我看出来了
Which is why I'm doing my breathing
所以我现在在调整呼吸
and relaxation exercises.
做放松运动
Well, it ain't working, obviously.
很明显并不管用
I just started them. Well
我才刚刚开始 好吧
Your camera is there in the kitchen.
你的相机在厨房♥那边
You can get it, and then you can go.
拿好你就可以走了
I see my camera. I know.
我看见了 我知道在那儿
I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna go.
我会拿走它 我也会离开
Not right now, okay?
但不是现在 好吗
I'm a little worked up too, you know.
我也有点烦躁
Did someone promise to take you somewhere
你也是因为有人答应带你去什么地方
And then have insufficient transportation to be able
结果却由于交通工具不足
to fulfill that promise? No, no, no.
而没去成吗 不是
Nothing like that. You know what?
不是这样 要不这样
I'm just gonna walk with you. Okay.
我要跟你一起走 行
Sarah and sandy were fighting.
萨拉和桑迪吵架了
They're fighting, and I don't know what to say to them, and--
她们在吵架 我不知道该怎么劝 我...
And I panicked.
然后我慌了
Okay, I panicked.
没错 我慌了
I walked out.
我就走了出去
I don't like it when I can't understand people.
我不喜欢自己懂不了别人的想法
Dr. Pelikan says it's because it makes me feel isolated.
佩利坎医生说这是因为这会让我感到孤独
That's a good word for it-- isolated.
就是这个词 孤独
That's exactly right.
说的没错
But I like being by myself
但是我喜欢一个人呆着
More than I like being with other people.
不喜欢跟其他人一起
Why is isolated bad?
孤独有什么不好
I like being alone too.
我也喜欢一个人
Trust me.
相信我
Not a lot of people I like. I mean, there's a few.
很多人我都不喜欢 但是有几个人
There's a few people that I like being around.
有几个人我喜欢跟他们呆在一起的
I like otis,
我喜欢奥蒂斯
My parents sometimes,
有时候我也喜欢我父母
And you.
我还喜欢你
Oh, god, why did I walk out?
哦 天啊 我为什么要走出去
I panicked, and I walked out.
我慌了 然后就走出去了
Damn it.
该死
So when are you gonna tell me where we're going?
你打算什么时候告诉我要去哪儿
It's on a need-to-know basis, grandson.
该知道的时候自然就知道了 外孙
Come on. You don't need to know anything.
拜托 你什么都不需要知道
You keep saying that. Just keep driving.
你老是这么说 开好你的车
Yeah, I have this econ test that I'm studying for,
好 我修的经济学要考试了
So I don't really know how long I can stay here
所以要是太远的话
If it's that much further.
我不知道能陪你呆多久
Economics? Yeah.
经济学 没错
Oh, heck, well, then you need a break, huh?
该死 那你就更该放松一下了 对吧
Just enjoy yourself. Come on, just keep driving.
好好玩一玩 走吧 继续开车
I'll let you know when we get there.
到了我会告诉你的
♪ The only one to ask is me ♪
♪ 唯一要问的就是我 ♪
Gosh.
天呐
Jiminy christmas.
我的天呐
This didn't used to be here.
这里以前不是这样的
This was wide open spaces.
以前这是块空地
See forever--I mean, this whole thing was a field
一望无际 整块地方是个牧场
And had beautiful trees in it.
到处都是参天大树
Wasn't none of this.
不是现在这样
Why did we come here? I don't--
我们为什么来这儿 我不...
Well, my dad-- he used to take me over here,
我爸爸...他以前经常带我来这儿
And we'd go-- we'd go shooting, you know?
我们一起...我们一起射击 你知道吗
So I thought it would be a great idea to come out here with you.
所以我就想带你来这儿是个好主意
That's all. I--
就是这样 我...
We used to shoot cans of creamed corn
我们以前经常打奶油玉米罐头
And have all kinds of fun.
玩各种各样的游戏
It was great.
非常的棒
I learned how to shoot here with here.
我在这里学会了怎么射击
We came here to shoot cans?
我们来这儿就是为了打罐头
Is that what you're saying? - Yeah, here.
是这个意思吗 没错 这里
Here, open the trunk.
来 把后车厢打开
Let me show you.
我给你看看
Yeah, see, I mean,
你看吧
I brought the creamed corn all in there.
我把奶油玉米都带来了
I don't know, there's not...
我不知道 现在都没有...
And then I got this 1911...
我还带了这把1911
Really much of anything out here. 9millimeter colt. Look at that.
你带的东西可真够多的 9毫米口径柯尔特 看看啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa, grandpa Isn't that pretty?
悠着点 外公 是不是很赞
Put it away. What are you thinking?
快放好 你在想什么呀
I'm just showing you the gun. That's all.
就给你看看枪啊 没别的
You can't pull out a gun in public.
你不能当众把枪掏出来
Oh, for pete's sake. We're on the street.
我勒个去 我们在大街上
We're at a liquor store.
我们这是在酒行前面
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表