剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
It's just...
实在是...
Hey, so...
嘿 那个...
Hank proposed to me,
汉克跟我求婚了
and we're gonna get married.
我们要结婚了
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你了 谢谢
Oh, baby.
宝贝
Oh, I can hardly wait to walk you down the aisle, you know?
我迫不及待想挽着你的手走上婚礼的走廊了 你知道吗
Me too. I can hardly wait.
我也是 我也迫不及待了
Yeah.
是啊
But, baby, I'm so proud of you.
不过宝贝 我好为你感到骄傲
Okay?
知道吗
♪ I'm sorry we don't have forever ♪
♪ 我很遗憾我们没有永远 ♪
Thanks, dad.
谢谢你 爸
You're the best.
你是最棒的
Okay?
知道吗
You're home late.
你回来晚了
Yeah.
嗯
Traffic on the bridge was horrendous.
桥上堵车太严重了
How was the big sibling-only dinner?
仅限兄弟姐妹的晚餐吃的怎么样了
Dad's not having the surgery.
爸决定不做手术了
I don't know.
我不知道
He decided it's too risky or something.
他觉得那样太冒险了
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe he'll change his mind.
也许他会改变主意的
I don't think so.
我觉得不会
Ah, Zeek.
奇克啊
♪ I run ike I never run ♪
♪ 我以最快的速度跑着 ♪
♪ Try like I never tried ♪
♪ 以最大的努力努力着 ♪
♪ Fight like I never fought ♪
♪ 以我的全力抗争着 ♪
We have to talk about our stuff.
我们得谈谈我们的事
We have to talk about my job and Chris.
我们得谈谈我的工作和克里斯的事
Okay. I just don't want 'em...
好吧 我不想让孩子们...
you saw how upset Victor was.
你也看到了维克多有多不安
I don't want to argue.
我不想吵架
I don't want 'em to hear us arguing.
我不想让他们听到我们吵架
I just...
我只是...
Okay. I don't... I don't know.
好吧 我不...我不知道
We can't just let it fester. We have to get it out.
我们不能让事情再恶化下去了 我们必须得解决
Okay, well, then, I don't want to talk about it.
那好吧 我不想谈这件事
I don't want to argue.
我不想跟你争
You understand?
你明白吗
I don't want to... I just moved back.
我不想...我才刚搬回来
I don't wanting that back into this house.
我不想再变成之前那样
I'm too... I'm too scared to argue.
我太...我太害怕争吵了
Well, I'm too scared not to argue.
我太害怕没有争吵
♪ I'm always saying ♪
♪ 我总是在说 ♪
I just... I hate...
我只是...我不喜欢...
I hate that you still work with that guy.
我不喜欢你还跟那个家伙在一起工作
Okay, but it's over. It is like...
好吧 可我们已经结束了 就好像...
I think you think it's over.
我觉得只是你觉得结束了
It is over for me...
对我来说已经结束了
the guy is a totally different beast.
那家伙是一个完全不一样的野兽
You have to trust me.
你得信任我
Any time you're in a situation like that,
你只要陷入那种情况
it's gonna keep coming up.
就会不断有状况发生
You don't want to quit my job, and we agreed to that.
你不想让我辞掉工作 我们这点已经达成一致意见了
I'm not asking you to stop being a lawyer.
我没说让你不做律师了
I was unemployed for so long.
我之前已经失业太久了
That was so humiliating for me. It was so...
这对我来说很丢脸 实在是太...
you can stay working at this job
你可以在找别的工作的同时
while you look for another job.
继续做这份工作
That's...
这...
Joel, so we have to reevaluate everything right now?
乔 难道我们现在必须重新评估一下所有事吗
I'm getting adjusted to this.
我正在努力接受这件事
Like, I had no idea. This is...
我完全不知道 这...
several men sleeping in my bed while I was gone.
在我不在的这段时间内有几个男人谁在我的床上
Zero. There were zero.
一个都没有 一个人都没有
I'm asking you to be sensitive.
我让你敏感一点
If you found out that I'd slept with multiple women,
如果你发现我跟很多女人睡过
and all of a sudden...
突然之间...
Joel, I would be very hurt by it, of course,
乔 我当然会为此非常受伤
but I trust you because I love you.
但是我信任你 因为我爱你
Yes, and I love you. I know.
是 我也爱你 我知道
♪ Made me want it ♪
♪ 让我想要它 ♪
Hey, buddy. Max?
嘿 儿子 麦克斯
Can we talk to you for a quick sec?
我们能谈一谈吗
What you reading?
你在看什么
Hey, can we put the book away?
能先把书放下吗
Max, let's just close that for a second, okay?
麦克斯 先把书关上一会儿 行吗
It's kind of important. We're just gonna talk to you.
这件是非常重要 我们要跟你谈一谈
Dad and I want to talk to you about a couple things.
你♥爸♥爸跟我想跟你谈一点事
So dad actually told me what you said
你♥爸♥爸告诉我你说了
about that stupid 85% statistic,
关于什么85%的愚蠢统计
which is just a bunch of garbage.
那完全是胡说八道
Statistics are neither stupid nor smart.
统计既不聪明也不愚蠢
Well, it's garbage. They're only accurate.
这也是胡说 它们只会是精确的
And we want to tell you what we see for your future
我们想告诉你我们看见了你的未来
because I think that's a little bit more accurate,
因为实话跟你说
to be honest with you.
我觉得这比数据精确得多
You're not a number. You're a person.
你不是数据 你是人
It's impossible. You can't see the future.
这不可能 你没办法看见未来
In a way, we can, Max.
某种意义上来说我们可以 麦克斯
We can because we've watched you...
我们可以 因为我们一直看着你...
we've watched you grow... grow.
我们一直看着你长大...长大的
Yup, and we're very proud of what we see.
对 我们很为我们看见的自豪
And in so many amazing, amazing ways.
从很多不错的方面来说
And you are so...
你是那么的...
you're so talented,
你那么的有才华
and you're smart.
那么聪明
Mmhmm. You're funny, and...
嗯哼 你还那么幽默 而且....
and you're interested in so many things.
你对那么多事情感兴趣
Passionate about history and photography...
对历史和摄影充满着激♥情♥...
beautiful photography. Photography work.
美丽的摄影 摄影作品
In your extremely subjective opinion,
从你们的主观思想来说
you believe that someday in some capacity
你们相信我有一天能够
I will be employable by someone somewhere.
在某个地方被人聘用
That's part of what we're trying to say to you, absolutely.
这的确是我们想告诉你的一部分
I think you're gonna be more than employable, honey.
我觉得你不止是会被聘用 亲爱的
You're gonna be... You might be employing others.
你还会... 你还可能会聘用别人
You're gonna be a superstar.
你会成为超级巨星
Open your own photography studio... you already are.
开一所属于自己的摄影工作室...你已经是了
And dad and I can't wait to go on this journey with you.
爸爸跟我不能陪你一起继续这场旅途
Is this getting through, Max?
你明白吗 麦克斯
You're not limited by anything.
你不会被任何事所限制
Can I go back to reading my book now?
我现在能继续看我的书了吗
Yeah.
行
I think you're gonna be all right.
我觉得你一定会很好的
We love you.
我们爱你
We've got you, buddy, okay?
我们支持你 儿子 好吗
I love you.
我爱你
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样
I know, but sometimes you got to suck it up.
我知道 可有些时候你必须忍♥受
Look at you working away.
看看你工作的样子
What?
怎么了
Like, you're just giving them such nice attention.
你好像把所有的注意力全灌注到它们身上了
Yeah, well, you got to.
对 必须这样
Um, that's what the problem is.
可问题就在这儿
People don't, and it's like throwing money out the window.
其他人就不 这样就好像把钱从窗户扔出去一样
Especially these... these are...
特别是这些...这些...
these are the top, so you got to give 'em good...
这些东西这么好 所以你得把它们照顾得很好
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表