剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Got them. Oh, good.
做好了 太好了
These are ready to go. Yeah, hold on.
这些都准备好了 好的 等等
I'll be right there with these.
我马上就把它们弄好
Hey, so I was thinking maybe just you guys
我在想要不今晚就你们
Go to the show tonight,
去看演出好了
You know? What do you mean?
行吗 什么意思
Well, I just feel like it's, you know,
我就是觉得
It's a family thing and I know sandy felt uncomfortable,
这是你们一家子的事 桑迪会觉得不合适
And I don't want ruby to feel unyou know, it's like mom,
我不想露比觉得 夹在老妈
Dad, dad's girlfriend, and
老爸和老爸的女朋友之间
Well, it's, you know,
这样太...
And first of all you're not just my girlfriend, all right?
第一 你不仅仅是我的女朋友
I'm not? I mean...
我不是吗 我是说...
I'm what am I then? No, you're not.
那我是什么 不 你不是
You're the best thing that ever happened to me so, you know,
你是我生命中最美好的存在
If I want you to go you should be able to go.
我希望你能去 你就能去
And I do want you to go. I like you in ruby's life.
我希望你去 我希望你融入露比的生活
What is it about the
是因为
Is it johnny rocket?
那个家伙吗
Is it about mark?
是因为马克吗
No.
不
'cause I get that.
我能理解
I mean, I... I'm asking a lot I know.
我...我要求的太多了
First of all just going to this thing.
首先就是去看演出
It's a kid's high school thing.
高中小孩子的玩意
It's uh, let's be honest, some of those kids, though right?
老实讲 有一些孩子 真不怎么样
Come on now, ruby's good, but here's the thing,
但是 露比很好 不过呢
I'm learning to communicate right?
我在学着沟通对吧
When things are important to me.
但我碰到重要的事情
And, uh, that's this.
例如这个
That's one of these that's one of those things.
这就是其中的一件
It's not about mark.
跟马克无关
It's uncomfortable to see him,
看见他是很尴尬
But it's not like I wish for things to be different.
但是并不是我希望能够从头来过
It just brings up a lot of... yeah.
只是让我想起很多... 是
But listen, you're telling me
不过呢 你告诉我
That it's important to you and I really appreciate that.
这对你很重要 我很感激
And so, I'd like to go.
所以呢 我会去的
For real, yeah?
当真
For real.
当真
Okay, good.
很好
♪ Will I know ♪
♪ 我会知道 ♪
♪ In this romance... ♪
♪ 在这场浪漫史中... ♪
Really had to be vitelli's?
一定要在酒吧吗
I was gonna pick that table over there.
我本来打算要那个桌子的
You know, that's where we had our first date.
那是我们第一次约会坐的
But the old couple took it
但是那对老夫妻占了
So, I had to settle for where we
所以我只好选择
Ate when we first found out you were pregnant with syd.
我们第一次知道你怀着西德时坐的桌子了
Joel, I remember.
乔 我记得
You remember we used to come here
你记得在你读法律的时候
When you were in law school all the time and we...
我们常常来这里吗 我们...
All right, I don't have time for this...
我不想和你说这些
Is it too subtle? We both have things
太敏感了吗 我们彼此都有
That we want to say.
想要说的话
Yeah. So?
没错 所以
There's there's the man. You two!
看看谁来了 你们两
Hey, gino. Gino, great to see you.
嘿 基诺 基诺 见到你真高兴
What's up? I haven't seen you? Where have you been?
怎么样了 好久不见 你们去哪了
Busy. Yeah, busy.
很忙 是啊 很忙
Chicken parm, two iced teas? Oh, that sounds great.
芝士烤鸡 两杯冰茶 听上去不错
You know, I'm just gonna go for a coffee, thank you.
我只要一杯咖啡就好 谢谢
Coming right up. Thanks, gino.
马上就来 谢谢 基诺
You know, I was sitting here thinking about all the dreams
我坐在这里 想着过去那些
I had back in those days,
我的梦想
You know, for us.
我们的梦想
Creating a life together and starting a family,
一起创造新生活 组建一个家庭
And how we were gonna be this
还有我们如何成为
Just incredible team.
梦幻组合
And we did that.
我们做到了
I mean, julia, we did that.
茱莉亚 我们真的做到了
And then when things derailed last year
当去年一切脱离正轨的时候
I was so confused
因为艾德的事
And hurt about whatever happened with ed...
我感到非常困惑和痛心
And don't think that I don't beat myself up about that.
不要以为我没有自责
I'm fully aware that I... It doesn't matter.
我很清楚 不重要了
It doesn't matter what happened. I am in the wrong.
事情如何不重要了 是我的错
It doesn't matter what happened with ed.
跟艾德如何都无关紧要了
Because I am the one who walked out.
因为我是离开的那个
I walked out on you.
我抛弃了你
And I walked out on our kids.
抛弃了我们的孩子
You know, I took a vow to you.
我对你宣过誓
I made a vow
我宣过誓
When we got married that I would
我们结婚后
That I would uphold our marriage,
我应该支撑起我们的婚姻
Good times and bad
不论顺境逆境
Good times and bad
都应如此
And all that.
都应如此
And I failed.
我没有做到
I failed you.
我让你失望了
And I felt such shame, julia.
我觉得很羞愧 茱莉亚
I mean, I felt like I didn't even deserve to be
我感觉我甚至不配再
In your life anymore.
出现在你的生活中
But so long as you're my wife,
但是只要你还是我的妻子
So long as we're still married,
只要我们还是夫妻
I am gonna do everything in my power
我就会竭尽所能
To uphold those vows.
维护誓言
I love you so much.
我很爱你
I have never stopped loving you.
从没停止过爱你
And I am gonna honor you
我会用我的余生
For the rest of my days
来爱你敬你
If you'll have me.
如果你允许的话
I'm gonna go.
我得走了
Hey, honey. Hi.
嘿 亲爱的 嗨
You can have a seat. Okay.
坐吧 好
Listen, I just want to say to you that I am so,
我只想说我很抱歉
So sorry for not addressing
没有纠正
Max's behavior... No...
麦克斯的行为 不
No, it was totally my fault.
这都是我的错
I didn't protect you and as headmaster
我没有保护你 作为校长
I take full responsibility, honey, okay?
我要负全责 好吗
And I just want you to know that moving forward,
我只是希望你能不再计较
That will never happen again, okay?
这事再也不会发生了 好吗
I understand that max can't help it.
我明白麦克斯不能控制自己
I know. I just...
我知道 我只是...
I want to make sure that you feel protected and feel secure,
我只想你明白你是受保护的 是安全的
Okay?
好吗
Dylan, what's wrong? What what is what?
迪伦 怎么了 发生什么事了
Is there something else?
还有别的什么事吗
My parents want to switch schools.
我爸妈想让我转校
Okay, um, I know.
好吧 我知道了
I think maybe what can happen is I can talk to them
要不我跟他们谈谈 也许会有转机的
And I can tell them that, that's not a good idea...
我可以跟他们讲这不是个好主意
No, you can't because they won't listen.
不 你不能 他们不会听的
They never listen to me.
他们从来就没听过我的
They don't get that this is the first place in five years
他们不明白 这里是五年来唯一
That's actually helped me.
真正帮到我的地方
Okay.
没事的
I know that I can talk to them.
我知道怎么跟他们谈
And I want you here.
我希望你在场
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表