剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
you can't just let 'em go.
不能抛弃它们
Mm. That would be stupid.
嗯 不然就太愚蠢了
You okay? Mmhmm.
你没事吧 嗯哼
I've just been thinking.
我一直在想
I don't want you to be disappointed,
我不想让你失望
but I really just want to get married here.
但是我真的很想在这里结婚
Oh, yeah. I'm not gonna be disappointed.
嗯 我不会失望的
We can get married around here. You know the...
我们可以在这附近结婚 你知道的...
in the Napa valley area, there's some good landscapes there that,
在纳帕谷地区 有很多的景点
you know, at the golden hour...
在黄金时间...
but, Hank, you know, I feel like
可是汉克 我觉得
I really want to do it here in San Francisco and soon.
我真的很想尽快在旧金山这举♥行♥婚礼
Like, next week. I just...
比如说下周 我只是...
Next week? Mmhmm.
下周 嗯哼
I...
我...
I just want to make sure that, um...
我只是想让...
that my dad is there.
我爸能在场
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
是 是是是
Yeah, we don't have to go anywhere.
是 我们不用去别的地方
No, I want your dad there too.
不用 我也想让你♥爸♥能在场
We'll do it next week.
我们下周就举♥行♥婚礼
Okay.
好
He's gonna be there. He's gonna be there.
他会在场的 他一定会的
Don't worry about it.
你不用担心
Don't cry. I don't...
别哭 我不...
I don't like when you cry.
我不喜欢看到你哭
We'll get pictures of everybody.
我们会给每个人都照相
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 对
I can get rid of those.
我可以帮你吸干
Don't.
别
It's looking really good, Edgar.
看起来非常不错 埃德加
All right. You want to pour it in?
嗯 你想把它倒进去吗
All right.
行
Is it really true about the 85%?
85%几率的事是真的吗
Oh, Edgar, I don't want you to worry about what Max said.
埃德加 我不想让你烦恼麦克斯说的那些话
But what if I suck at cooking?
可是万一我不擅长厨艺呢
Then what?
那又怎么办
How will I find something that I love?
我要怎么找到自己喜欢的事呢
Well, you just keep searching.
那你就不停的找
Sometimes, it's a long journey,
有时候会需要很长时间
and sometimes your career finds you.
有时候是它找上你
You know, there are people who figure out
有些人在年轻的时候就知道
what they want to do at a really young age like my brother.
自己真正喜欢做什么了 就像我弟那样
And other people are 45,
还有些人到了45岁了
still don't know what they want to do.
还是不知道自己想做什么
How'd you find your passion?
你要怎么找到自己的热情所在
You know, I'll let you know when it happens.
等它出现了你自然就会知道了
Okay.
好
It looks good.
看起来不错
Ready to set that timer? Yup.
准备好计时了吗 准备好了
All right.
很好
Timer set.
计时开始
All right, and now...
好了 现在...
We wait. We wait.
我们就等 我们等
♪ Ave ♪
♪ 万福 ♪
♪ Maria ♪
♪ 玛利亚 ♪
♪ Ave Maria ♪
♪ 万福玛利亚 ♪
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Yes!
太好了
Shh. Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
嘘 是是是 好
Easy, easy.
放轻松 放轻松
♪ Ave Maria ♪
♪ 万福玛利亚 ♪
♪ Amen ♪
♪ 阿门 ♪
Oh, God.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Hi. Mom, it's happening.
嗨 妈 我要生了
It's happening. It's real. It's real this time.
我要生了 是真的 这次是真的
Okay, baby. Okay, I'm on my way. I'm on my way.
好了 宝贝 好了 我马上来 我马上来
It really hurts. Mom, mom, mom, don't tell anybody else, okay?
真的好疼 妈 妈 妈 别告诉别人 好吗
Okay, I won't tell anybody, and it'll be just me.
好 我不会告诉别人的 就只有我知道
Okay, just you and me.
好 就你跟我知道
Okay, please hurry, okay. Okay, I love you.
好 求你快点 好 好 我爱你
Keep breathing. I love you, okay.
保持深呼吸 我爱你 好
Okay, I got to go. She wants just me.
好 我得走了 她只想要我
Just... yeah? All right.
就...是吗 好吧
I'll be okay.
我不会有事的
Send me a picture of the baby.
给我发张孩子的照片
♪ Every age ♪
♪ 每一个时代♪
♪ Has its turn ♪
♪ 都有其自己该来的时候 ♪
♪ Every branch of the tree has to learn ♪
♪ 树的每一根枝桠都必须学会 ♪
♪ Learn to grow ♪
♪ 学会生长 ♪
♪ Find its way ♪
♪ 找到它自己的方式 ♪
♪ Make the best of this short-lived stay ♪
♪ 让短暂的一生以最好的一面呈现 ♪
♪ Take the seed ♪
♪ 带上种子 ♪
♪ Take this spade ♪
♪ 带上铁锹 ♪
♪ Take this dream of a better day ♪
♪ 带上更美好日子的梦 ♪
♪ Take your time ♪
♪ 花一点时间 ♪
♪ Build a home ♪
♪ 建一间房♥ ♪
♪ Build a place ♪
♪ 建一个地方 ♪
♪ Where we all can belong ♪
♪ 让我们得以归属 ♪
♪ Some things change ♪
♪ 一些事改变了 ♪
♪ Some remain ♪
♪ 一些事依然 ♪
♪ Some will pass us unnoticed by ♪
♪ 一些悄无声息地从我们身边溜走 ♪
♪ What to focus on ♪
♪ 该关注什么 ♪
♪ To improve upon ♪
♪ 来改善自己 ♪
♪ In the face of our ancient tribes ♪
♪ 面对我们古老的部族 ♪
♪ Feels so clear ♪
♪ 感觉如此清晰 ♪
♪ Feels so obvious ♪
♪ 感觉如此明显 ♪
♪ To each one on their own ♪
♪ 每一个人都是 ♪
♪ But we live ♪
♪ 但我们活着 ♪
♪ Together ♪
♪ 一起活着 ♪
♪ Reaping what time and what we ♪
♪ 收割时间与我们 ♪
♪ Have sown ♪
♪ 所播下的种子 ♪
New mommy.
新妈妈
Amber's a mommy. He's pretty beautiful.
安博做妈妈了 他好漂亮
Little goofball.
小傻瓜
Oh, he's perfect.
他太完美了
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I want you to meet your great grandson, Zeek.
我想让你们见见你的曾外孙 奇克
♪ We don't choose in what pocket or form ♪
♪ 我们无法选择自己的出生和外表 ♪
♪ Learn to know ♪
♪ 学会了解 ♪
You want to hold him? Yeah.
你想抱抱他吗 嗯
♪ Ourselves on this ♪
♪ 这样的自己 ♪
♪ Take this mind ♪
♪ 接受这种思想 ♪
Hi, Zeek.
嗨 奇克
♪ Take this pen ♪
♪ 拿上这支笔 ♪
Okay.
好
♪ Take this dream of a better land♪
♪ 带上更美好世界的梦 ♪
You're beautiful.
你好漂亮
♪ Build a place where we all ♪
♪ 建一个地方让我们所有人 ♪
♪ Can belong ♪
♪ 得以归属 ♪
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表