剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Thank you for doing this. No problem.
谢谢你能过来 不用谢
Camille doesn't drive well at night, and, uh,
卡米尔晚上开车开得不是很好
he was in quite a state, so Yeah.
而他现在又醉成这样 所以... 嗯
I am fine, thank you!
我没事 谢谢
You're drunk.
你喝醉了
Well, it was just gonna be me and Cros,
就是我跟克劳斯两个人
you know, having a good talk,
聊天聊得太开心了
and things got out of hand, so...
然后事情就失控了 所以...
I'm, uh--I'm sorry.
我...我很抱歉
I apologize. It's not your fault.
我道歉 这不是你的错
It's not.
不是
I'm worried about him.
我很担心他
Yeah, me too.
是 我也是
All right. That's a great start.
好吧 那是个不错的开始
We've got art, and we've got animals.
我们可以聊艺术 也可以聊动物
Those are two great topics to start a conversation with.
以那两个话题开始谈话挺不错的
So you're good.
所以你做得很好
I still don't understand
可我还是不明白
how she could like horses more than lizards.
她为什么会比起蜥蜴更喜欢马
How come?
怎么说
Horses are inferior.
马更加低级
Okay, good point, but, Max,
好吧 你说得对 不过 麦克斯
women are mysterious creatures.
女人是很神奇的生物
They're not always gonna like exactly what you like.
她们不会喜欢你喜欢的那些东西
The books say that I should highlight my best qualities.
书上说我应该强调我的优点
I think that's good advice. What do you think they are?
我觉得这个建议不错 你觉得你有什么优点
I don't know. No?
我不知道 不知道吗
What do you think, mom? Hey.
你觉得呢 妈 嘿
Hi. Um, what do I think?
嗨 我觉得啊
Gosh, that's tough because there are so many.
天呐 好难啊 你优点太多了
Yeah. There are so many.
没错 你优点太多了
How to list them all? You're smart.
我们把它们一一都列出来如何 你很聪明
Very smart.
非常聪明
One of the smartest people I know.
我认识的最聪明的人了
Brilliant, actually. Great photographer.
非常聪颖 不错的摄影师
Mm-hmm. A wonderful photographer.
嗯哼 非常棒的摄影师
You have a great eye. You're quickwitted.
眼睛很漂亮 反应很快
Mm-hmm. That's for sure.
嗯哼 那倒是事实
Um, you are funny.
你还很风趣
Great lover of animals. Mmhmm.
热爱小动物 嗯哼
You're, um, honest.
你还很...诚实
You're very, very honest.
你非常 非常诚实
You are brave.
你还很勇敢
You have a huge heart.
你还有一个雄心
♪ How far ♪
♪ 我还能 ♪
♪ Can I go? ♪
♪ 走多远 ♪
♪ Who are you? ♪
♪ 你是谁 ♪
♪ Do you even have a clue? ♪
♪ 你到底知道吗 ♪
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
You look fantastic.
你真迷人
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 嗯
So I hope you're ready
所以我希望你准备好
for some absolutely amazing french cuisine
享用非常美味的法式菜肴了
because I found the perfect place to take you.
因为我找到一处绝佳的地方带你去
Oh? Where? Mmhmm.
哪儿 嗯哼
♪ Is there someone else ♪
♪ 是别人吗 ♪
You grocery shopped?
你去杂货店买♥♥菜了
There's two more just like it.
还有两袋这样的东西呢
Mmhmm. Does this mean you're cooking?
嗯哼 这是不是说你要下厨啊
I'm cooking.
我是要下厨
You don't cook. I don't grocery shop either.
你不会做饭 我也不会去杂货店买♥♥菜
Okay.
好吧
Look, I'm sorry if I've been putting pressure on you
听我说 我很抱歉我一直在给你施加压力
to define things.
让你确定一些事
I'm really sorry that I crashed your barbecue.
我也真的很抱歉毁了你的烤肉会
I'm really sorry about that.
我真的很抱歉
I, uh--I like this.
我...我喜欢这样
I like this, and I just want to keep going
我喜欢这样 我只希望我们的感情
at whatever speed you're comfortable with.
一直保持一个你感觉合适的速度
I can't believe you're cooking.
你下厨我可信不过
No one is more surprised than I am.
没人比我自己更惊讶了
I may have oversold the cuisine just a touch.
我可能有点过分吹嘘我做的法国菜肴了
Mmhmm. Yeah.
嗯哼 嗯
But I can promise you
不过我向你保证
there's not gonna be any gossipy moms in my kitchen.
不会再有爱嚼舌根的妈妈出现在我厨房♥了
♪ Do you know your family? ♪
♪ 你了解你的家人吗 ♪
You know what? Let's go out.
要不这样 我们出去吃吧
Yeah. Out, like in public?
对 出去吃 到餐厅去吗
Out. Really?
出去吃 真的吗
Let's go out. You sure about this?
出去吃吧 你确定吗
Let's go the french place.
去那家法国餐厅
You want to go to the french place?
你想去那家法国餐厅
Yeah.
对
There could be moms at the french place.
法国餐厅可能会有八卦的妈妈们在
Can you handle that? I'll live.
你能处理得了吗 我会活下来的
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表