剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
All right. As soon as possible.
好吧 快一点
All right.
好
What do you got? Give me that.
什么东西 给我看看
Why are you going like that?
你为什么这样做
Looks crazy. What is that for?
看起来好奇怪 有什么作用
It focuses the-- it focuses it on your abs.
这是锻炼 锻炼你的腹肌的
It doesn't help anything. Yeah, it does.
锻炼不了什么 当然能
It's, like, baby pregnancy stuff.
像是在助产
It helps you focus.
能帮你集中精神
So finish the story, though.
把故事说完
The kids saw him, or they didn't see him?
孩子们见到他了吗 还是没见到
Didn't see him. I'm so glad they didn't see him.
没看见 幸好没有见到
I'm hiding the father of my children from my children.
我把孩子们的父亲藏起来 不让他们见面
Wow. How's that feel? I don't know.
哇 感觉如何 不知道
It feels crazy, but it feels like it's the right thing to do.
很奇怪 但是感觉应该这么做
What are you guys gonna do? We're gonna weigh it out.
你们有什么打算 我们需要考虑清楚
We're gonna make sure that--
我们要确保...
How long do you wait before you know something?
要弄清楚需要多长时间
Just until you've weighed everything out,
等到我们把一切都考虑清楚了
And you--and then we'll know, and we'll do it.
然后我们就知道如何去做了
Hey, hank asked me to marry him.
汉克让我嫁给他
I didn't know what to say,
我不知道怎么回答他
And now I still kind of don't know what to say, and--
我到现在还是不知道
That's fantastic, though.
太棒了
That's amazing. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Well, yeah.
是啊
He has--we haven't talked about it since, so, you know,
我们到现在还没有好好讨论过
Is that the rest of my life?
我的后半生就这样了
I mean, I love him, but it's--
我爱他 但是
He's complicated, and--
他很复杂
Mmhmm. I don't know.
嗯 我不知道
My gut has steered me so wrong so many times.
我凭直觉做出了太多错误的决定了
I just don't want to make a mistake.
我不想再犯错
You want to weigh it out. You want to make--
你想考虑清楚 你想要
Yes. Yeah, I know.
对 我明白
Okay. We're not 20 years old.
嗯 我们不是当年的我们了
We have children to think of with--
有孩子需要考虑
Yeah. What do you recommend?
是啊 你有什么建议
We make a list of pros and cons.
我们来写张清单
We're going to list reasons to marry hank...
列出嫁给汉克的理由
No. That feels so not romantic.
不要 这样太不浪漫了
Reasons not to marry hank.
不嫁给汉克的理由
Well, but you just said
但是你刚刚说
You want to make a practical decision.
你要做个明智的决定
This is the way to do that. Okay.
只有这种方法了 好吧
Do you have paper and a pen?
你有纸和笔吗
I have--
有这个
Oh, man, I always forget. Okay.
对哦 我老是忘记 来吧
Pros.
赞成
Um, stable,
稳重
Kind... Mmhmm.
亲切 嗯
Funny... Mmhmm.
幽默 嗯
Good with the family,
顾家
Taller than me.
比我高
Important.
很重要
Not a deal breaker, but it was a plus.
不是必要条件 但是能加分
No. Yes. Um...
不 对 嗯
Oh, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Hey, look who's back.
嘿 看谁回来了
It's daddy. Yay.
是爸爸 耶
Hey. Hi, guys.
嘿 嗨
What are you doing, playing hooky?
你怎么回来了 翘班了
hey, let's go see daddy.
去看看爸爸
Come on.
走
See daddy.
看爸爸
Hey.
嘿
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
What's up?
怎么了
Um... it's over.
结束了
It's--he's-- adam's walking away, so--
结...他...亚当要离开 所以...
Oh, baby, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 抱歉
It was nice.
昨晚很不错
Nice?
不错
It was nearly a disaster.
简直是场灾难
The kids--I mean, joel, we put them through so much.
孩子们... 乔 我们让他们承受了太多
We just can't confuse them.
我们不能让他们困惑
We can't give them false hope.
不能给他们错误的希望
I'm sorry, would it be false hope?
对不起 会是错误的希望吗
I don't know that.
我不知道
Okay, I guess, in that case, after last night,
好吧 既然这样 昨晚之后
I guess I was having a little bit of false hope myself.
我想是我有了错误的希望
Okay, joel, no. There's--there's hope.
乔 不是 是有希望的
We just have to do a lot of work.
只是我们还要做很多
Yes. Yes.
对 是
And I'm in. Okay.
我同意 好
I'm ready. Whatever it takes.
我准备好了 无论付出什么代价
Well, good.
很好
We just--we have to do that before we can tell the kids...
必须做好这些才能跟孩子们说
Okay.
行
Because we have to come to the other side of this thing
因为我们必须承认事情有两面性
And know that we can make it.
得知道我们能成功才行
If we don't make it, it's just too much for them.
如果不能的话 对孩子伤害太大
We can't honey.
我们不能 亲爱的
Yeah.
嗯
I love you, and I'm in.
我爱你 我准备好了
Whatever it is, we will work it out.
无论任何事 我们都能克服
Good. Okay.
那就好
So for instance, what about chris?
举个例子 克里斯怎么办
So what about-- I thought that was over.
什么怎么办 我以为你们分手了
That is over, but I work with him.
是分手了 但是我和他一起工作的
And I'm not really in a position to quit my job.
我并没有辞职的打算
I mean, I don't want to quit my job.
我不想辞职
I like my job.
我喜欢我的工作
I like my clients and my cases,
也喜欢我的当事人和案子
And I feel good about myself there.
我在那里很开心
I guess, um...
我想
Yeah, I guess I'll just--
我想我只能
I guess I'll just have to deal with it.
我只能学着接受这件事
Okay, and what about me?
好 那我怎么办
Well, you're a hot mess.
你是一团乱
We know that. That'slisten, I'm serious.
我们都清楚 听我说 我是认真的
I've been very emotional lately with my dad and previously,
因为爸的事我最近情绪很不稳定
And I've always thought logically...
我一直都思维严密
Okay, I know. And clearly.
我知道 清晰
Listen, we're both emotional right now,
听着 我们都有点感情用事
But when have you not thought clearly?
但你什么时候会思路不清楚了
Two years ago,
两年前
I was not thinking clearly.
我没有想清楚
I was pretty much unraveling,
我整个人都垮了
And you left.
你离开了
Yeah, that's not gonna happen again.
没错 但这不会再发生了
Good, but I can't tell you that it won't happen again,
好 可是我不能保证不会再发生
That I'll be-- I don't know.
那样的话我会...我不知道
I know that I was hard to live with.
我知道我很难相处
I realize that it was rough.
我意识到了
Honey, I will tell you this as many times as you need me to:
亲爱的 你需要的话我可以一直讲给你听
I will never leave you again.
我再也不会离开你
I will never leave you.
再也不会离开你
Bingo!
宾果
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表