剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, like you see it--yeah.
是 你实话实说 是
I had cancer, so I get a free pass.
我患过癌症 所以我算是去鬼门关转了一圈了
You're a breath of fresh air.
你已经焕然一新了
I can tell you that.
我可以这么告诉你
How you doing?
你怎么样了
Well, Kristina, I've been better.
克里斯蒂娜 我过去感觉好多了
Sucks, doesn't it?
感觉糟透了 对吧
I think the crappiest part
我觉得最奇怪的是
about being sick for me was just the people.
真正让我觉得烦的是人
I know it sounds so weird,
我知道听起来会很奇怪
but the people just really pissed me off.
但是他们实在让我太生气了
The sad faces and all the pity,
脸上全是忧伤和同情的表情
and the false sense of cheer--
还非要给我乱打气
"We can do this."
“我们可以的”
The "We's". the "We's". Wewe
一个劲地“我们”“我们” 我们...我们...
Right? Oh, yeah.
对吧 对
We can walk.
我们可以走走
We can We can do it.
我们可以... 我们能行的
Right? And all that.
对吧 全是这种话
Yeah.
是啊
I think the hardest part was just
最觉得最难受的是
knowing how sick that I actually was
知道自己病得有多严重
and how I felt so awful all the time,
一直以来感觉有多糟糕
and just how-- how scared I was.
自己有...自己有多害怕
You know?
你知道吗
You know, you don't have to pretend
你其实不用假装坚强
to be stronger than you feel. God.
自己比感觉起来的要坚强 天呐
You don't.
你不需要
but you have to try to get better.
但你得努力好起来
Oh, god. You have to try.
天呐 你必须得努力一下
You got it? Yeah.
你明白了吗 嗯
'cause a lot of people are counting on you.
因为还有很多人都在指望着你
Okay.
好吧
Oh, god.
天呐
Okay.
好吧
Get me up.
扶我起来
Okay.
好吧
Okay? Come on. Yeah.
好吗 来 嗯
♪ You're gonna need ♪
♪ 你需要 ♪
♪ All the help you can get ♪
♪ 所有能得到的帮助 ♪
♪ So lift up your arms now ♪
♪ 所以举起你的双臂 ♪
♪ And reach for it ♪
♪ 努力争取去吧 ♪
♪ And watch the signs now ♪
♪ 你看这些符号♥ ♪
♪ You know'll what they mean ♪
♪ 你知道它们都是何意 ♪
♪ You'll be fine now ♪
♪ 你现在会好起来的 ♪
♪ Just stay close to me ♪
♪ 紧紧靠近我 ♪
♪ I'll make good ♪
♪ 我会让一切好起来 ♪
♪ I'll walk with you through everything ♪
♪ 我会陪你经历每一件事 ♪
♪ In a song of good hope ♪
♪ 唱着充满祝福的歌♥曲 ♪
♪ Walk with you through everything ♪
♪ 陪你经历每一件事 ♪
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表