剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
and I get to hang out with my two coolest uncles.
我可以跟我两个最亲近的舅舅一起玩
That's quite a fringe benefit.
那算是附加福利了
Mmhmm, it's true. Wow, come on.
嗯哼 这倒是 拜托
But seriously, I feel like I've really flourished here,
不过说实话 我觉得自己在这里非常活跃
and you guys have taught me so much, you know,
你们又教了我这么多东西
and I really appreciate it.
我真的很感激
And I do also feel, though, that I really have, you know,
我也觉得到我真的为这里
contributed a lot. You have.
做了不少贡献 的确是这样
Yes, absolutely, yeah.
对 那是绝对的 对
You know, like, I could give you guys examples,
比如说 我可以给你们提一些建议
you know, with, like, Ashes of Rome.
就比如罗马之烬那件事
Sure. Oh, yeah. It was your idea
当然 没错 做直播表演
to do the live show. Yeah.
就是你出的主意 是
Yeah, it worked out great. Yeah.
对 而且效果很不错 是
I value you more than him, if that--
我觉得你比他都重要 如果这样...
And dealing, you know, with the artists,
还有处理艺人的那些事
I mean, it's really important to me to try to connect and help them
对我来说 联♥系♥他们 帮助他们
with their artistic visions and everything, you know.
从艺术的角度解决问题什么的非常重要
Amber, you've really grown in this position.
安博 你在这个职位上表现得非常成熟
I mean, we both think that.
我们都这么觉得
And I--
而且我...
Well, and you've outgrown the position.
这个职位都已经配不上你了
Yes, everything's--
是 什么都...
Everything's growing except for my salary.
什么都有长 除了我的工资
Right.
没错
It's a joke, but Sure.
这只是个玩笑 不过... 确实
But yes, um... Mmhmm.
不过 对 嗯哼
I know--I do know that things have been slow here,
我知道...我知道这里不如以前了
but obviously, things are gonna pick right back up.
不过事情肯定会有转机的
Yeah, we think so. Yeah. Oh, they will.
我们也是这么想 对 会有转机的
Of course they will. They always do.
当然会有 一向都这样
But honestly, I feel so passionate,
可是说实话 我现在很有热情
and I know that this place is gonna skyrocket,
而且我知道这里一定会一飞冲天的
and when it does I really, really want
当那天到来的时候 我真的 真的很想
to, like, work towards being a full,
作为一个完全的艺术合作伙伴
artistic partner with you guys. You know?
和你们一起在这里工作 知道吗
Yeah. Mmhmm.
嗯 嗯哼
And I just feel that I should be paid a salary
我真心觉得我应该得到一份
that is commensurate with my abilities.
跟我能力相称的工资
Well, of course she should.
她当然该如此
Well, Amber, we We'll have to
安博啊 我们... 我们必须要...
We hear everything you're saying, Amber,
你说的每句话我们都听到了 安博
and just need to take it into consideration
但我们在同意之前还需要
before we commit.
好好考虑一下
Oh, okay.
好吧
All right, well, thanks for listening.
行 谢谢你们听我说这些
You bet. Okay.
应该的 好吧
Okay. Good
好 干...
good job. Thank you.
干得不错 谢谢
I don't know how long she can stay locked in her room, really.
我不知道她还要把自己锁在房♥间里多久 真的
Uh, it's I'm baffled.
这... 我很困扰
Are you kidding? She can stay there forever
你开什么玩笑呢 为了让你感到愧疚
if she wants to really make you feel bad.
她在里边呆一辈子都行
She's trying to make a point.
她是想引起你的注意
Ugh, I don't know.
我不知道
You know, 10 I could do.
十岁她还会听我话
When she was 11, she was sweet.
十一岁的时候 她很可爱
I could handle it.
我也还能应付得了
This age is--all the drama, I'm just--
可是这个年龄 各种闹剧 我真的是...
I'm not cut out for this.
我完全不适合干这种事
I'm out of my league. Nobody is.
我跟她完全不是一个世界的 没人是
It's out of everybody's league, this age.
所有人跟这个年纪的人都不是一个世界的
Tell me what to do. What?
告诉我该怎么办 什么
Yeah, I know it's stupid, but just tell me what to do.
是 我知道这样很蠢 不过你尽管告诉我就是了
There's--I can't-- I can't tell--
这...我不能...我不能告诉...
Well, you know what to do. You had one.
你知道该怎么办 你有经验
I didn't do it perfectly.
我以前做得也不是很好
Well, you--
可你...
You see what she's like.
你也看到她是什么样了
She's likeit's all over. Yeah.
她就像...到处跑 是
Up here... It's the hormones, yeah.
一会天上... 都是荷尔蒙作怪 对
Or down here Right.
一会儿又地下 没错
And I need her in the middle. Right here.
我需要她在中间 就在这儿
I'm comfortable in the middle. You know that.
在中间我不会感到别扭 你是知道的
Mmhmm. Why are you laughing?
嗯哼 你笑什么
'cause that's not what you're gonna get right now.
因为你现在是不会得偿所愿的
I just want quality time with her,
我只是想跟她度过一段黄金时光
and I can't do it when she's screaming and yelling.
可是她一只又吼又叫的我实在没办法做到
Look, at this age, she's not gonna volunteer
听我说 在她这个年纪 是不会自愿
to spend time with you, so you have to make a fun evening.
想跟你呆在一起的 所以你得让晚上变得有趣
You know, she thought she was going to a party.
她认为自己要去才加派对
Let's--we'll have a party.
那...我们就给她办一个派对
We can, you know, order pizza and have a game night,
我们可以订一点披萨 来个游戏之夜
or something.
或者其它什么的
Game night? Game night, yeah.
游戏之夜 没错 游戏之夜
You play games. You don't have to talk too much.
就玩玩游戏 你也不用说太多话
That's a Braverman thing. It's not a Braverman thing.
那是你们布雷弗曼家的东西 那不是布雷弗曼家的东西
It's just a thing that exists.
只是世界上存在的一个东西
You know, you play poker.
你们一起玩玩扑克
It's like that, but Poker's not a game.
如此之类的 不过... 扑克不是游戏
Poker's--it's a--it's a--it's an art or a business.
扑克是...是...是一项...是一项艺术或者生意
Oh, oh. It's a business.
哦 哦 扑克是项生意
Oh, oh, well--
哦 哦 好吧
I just--I just feel bad about the whole thing.
我就是...我就是对整件事感到很内疚
She wants you to feel bad.
她就是想让你感到内疚
That's how it is. Can't take it personally.
每个人家都这样 你不能怪自己
Look, like I said, you've just got to work a little harder,
听着 像我说的那样 你得再努力一点
You know, so--
所以...
Game night? Yeah.
游戏之夜 对
All right.
好吧
You play for money?
要赌钱吗
Dad? Hmm?
爸 嗯
I decided I don't want to do mini golf and pizza
我今年生日派对的时候不想再
for my birthday party this year. No?
打迷你高尔夫和吃披萨了 是吗
Well, your birthday's in a couple of days, buddy.
你生日过几天就到了 儿子
What do you want to do?
你想要什么
I want to go to Harry Potter world.
我想去哈利·波特魔法世界玩
You promised we could go.
你答应过我会去的
You know, uh, maybe we can go next year.
我们可以明年再去
That's what you said last year.
你去年就这么说了
We'll look into it, okay?
我们看一看再说 好吗
Yes! We're going to Harry Potter world. No, no, no.
太好了 我们要去哈利·波特魔法世界了 不不不
Maybe. I'll look into it. She said, "Look into it."
是或许 我会看看再说 妈妈说的是“看看再说”
No, we're going!
不 我们要去
It doesn't hurt to look.
看一眼又不会死
Babe, I don't know what you're stressing out about.
宝贝 我不知道你在紧张什么
You don't have to declare a major
你要到大三才用担心
until, like, your junior year.
选专业的事呢
I understand that,
我知道
but I'm just trying to do it now so there's space in the classes.
可是我现在就想要定下来 这样课程之间就有空隙了
You're totally over-thinking this.
你就是想太多了
Just, I don't know, like, what do you want to do the most?
你就...我不知道 你最想做什么
It's not that simple. You know it's not that simple.
没那么简单 你知道没那么简单的
No, it's definitely that simple.
不 其实就是那么简单
What do you want to do the most?
那你最想做什么
I have until my junior year to figure it out.
我要到大三的时候再想
Exactly. You have no clue what you want to do.
就是这样 你完全不知道自己想做什么
Eva wants to get Sushi.
伊娃想去吃寿司
Do you want to go? I can't
你要去吗 我不能...
I can't get Sushi right now.
我现在不能吃寿司
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表